I am the favorite to win the SOLITAIRE championship

I am the favorite to win the SOLITAIRE championship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kP_EGSOEGAE
youtube.com/watch?v=D3HbhblLm98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>suiciding yourself because you're about to lose

Why is Kaiba such a fucking loser

I would too if someone pulled that bullshit

>Suiciding yourself

I attack with the MightyMorphin Power Ranger

*blocks your cast*

*doesn't play your kuso game*

Don't hate the player hate the game.

In his defense yugi literally cheated by fusing his mammoth graveyard and some arrow spell card and kaiba beud with polymerization the turn beforehand.

I'd kill myself too if some kid could outcheat the system you helped make

Where's Yugi?

>mtg
>shit

How are those shitty rule changes working out for you?

He realized how fucking stupid the game rules were and understood the was no reason to live anymore after wasting your life on this shit.

That's how fucking stupid not being able to attack directly was.

>Yugi fuses two things that can't even go together
>"No bro, mammoth Blue eyes is totally real. Like you lose a ton of health points every turn bro. Also Kuriboh is the most powerful character in the game, check it out."
Yugi was literally that kid who just made shit up on the spot to win. I remember him doing something similar to win the big red dragon God card too.

>Paying to shut down an entire city so you can have a competition to prove you're the best at a child's card game, and then also buying millions of dollars worth of wristbands so you can have holographic projections of fucking drawings on cards, and then also buying a massive zeppelin to make the finals more dramatic, AND THEN ALSO LOSING LIKE A TOTAL BITCH AND HAVING TO WATCH SOME MANLET WITH RED AND YELLOW STAR SHAPED HAIR WIN AGAIN
Why was Kaiba such a fucking dumbass?

You're Gameboy's here but it's up your grandfather's ass

I'M GONNA FUCK

God I miss Deepercutt

youtube.com/watch?v=kP_EGSOEGAE context for the uninitiated

he won osiris fair and square by locking the mime guy into a constant draw untill he had no more cards and by the game rules instantly lost

but yugi has a LOT of bullshit moments, like the ATTACK THE MOON thing and destroying paniks castle which causes all his monsters to die and his LP to 0

>lol look at this I have that faggot Jounouchi's card

Fucking bullshittery.
And he would've won if he resurrected Obelisk again instead of using BEUD.

You know I always found seto to be strangely normal looking considering how damn absurd he is. Especially considering the series is known for absurd looks, and he you have the most absurd character of them all, look all normal like.

Solemn Judgment

Nothing changed.
Japan is playing with the rule changes right now, and literally not a single deck that won any tournament played a single Link monster.

>I remember him doing something similar to win the big red dragon God card too.
That was actually legit and the only time outside of Exodia an alternate win condition actually worked in the show.

Draw your last pathetic card so I can end this, Yugi.

>That fucking Falsebound Kingdom elevator music

dark side of dimensions was pretty good

My Grandpa's deck has no pathetic cards.
Kaiju Slumber!

youtube.com/watch?v=D3HbhblLm98

But does it contain the unstoppable exodia?

I lay one card down and end my who else is playing duel links?

No, just 2 Gamaciel and 2 Jizukiru

Stop right now you bitch. Don't you dare summon that.

How does this make you feel?

I wasn't going to, but now that you taunted me...

What is this?

It doesn't.
Just ban fucking Library already, that card has no reason to exist.

Considering his character is "dirt poor orphan that managed to be adopted into money and then resolved to take control of it himself due to an near-inhuman drive to fulfill his goals" I think looking so plain actually works, now that I think about it. Although, you have to remember that his hair was green initially.

Seto's backstory was how I learned how stock ownership of a company worked.

I've assembled all five special cards...

not so fast goober

The cards are in my hand, you dingus

See

Hold on.
That's a period there.
Does that mean the discard is an effect?

*attacks you for game*

Yes, at least it worked that way in the GBA games I played as a kid

>destroy as many monsters on the field as possible
Is there any reason that's worded differently than Dark Hole?

Don't fucking tempt it

All five pieces of the puzzle!

Looks like a mid-boss you'd fight in Bayo 2.

no one has explained the furry exodia meme to me yet. :(

You can't win this, Kaiba.

Exodia, OBLITERATE

"Trickstar Reincarnation"

>Banish all cards in your opponent's hand, and draw the same number of cards(basically Morphing Jar, but with banishment).

>Banish this card from the graveyard to special summon one "Trickstar" monster from your graveyard.

That's about it.

I should add the game was reshef of destruction which might not be the most reliable reference, it just destroyed every card on the the field and in both players hands

BASKETBALL

>>Banish all cards in your opponent's hand
YAMERO

>people ACTUALLY LEGITIMATELY COMPLAINING that the anime made up stupid shit on the spot in the pegasus arc
Why do you guys take this as Yugi cheating when the actual rules had nothing to do with the first season of the anime and for all intents and purposes yugi won that duel against kaiba fair and square?

Seriously fuck off underage, Kaiba was a sore fucking loser and cheated himself
>summoning 3 blue eyes without sacrifices

I've never understood why he is scraping it.

You're a virgin aren't you?

W-what are you implying, you poorfag?

Not sure.
I'm pretty sure you couldn't activate it if it was worded "destroy all monsters on the field" and there was a monster that couldn't be destroyed by spell cards on the board.

>implying he didn't fuck Mokuba every night

>not OHSHITTERATE

I think your forgetting my spell card I played on my first turn Kaiba, when I named Exodia the Forbidden One as my disabled card of choice. I'm afraid this isn't over yet.

Does it really apply to a win condition?

I activate Boogie Trap!

>nobody posts magician girl
Nah, it's alright, man. I shouldn't expect too much from you.

I've summoned my dragon, you're all dead now

Season 0 will always be the best.

I mean if the card has its effect cancelled the win condition can't be reached I don't think

Someone should make an animated short about this dragon knocking things over in the kitchen with it's knee swords, then bending down to pick up said knocked over things and stabbing itself in the eye.

This was my only experience with yu gi oh. It was fun, I liked trying to place cards on each other and getting fusions. never beat it though
any other good yu gi oh games? preferably a simple one, I heard the card game nowadays is really complicated.

GOUYOKU NA TSUBO HATSUDOU!
Dekki kara kaado wo ni-mai doroo suru.

unban when?

>ambulance rams into next van
it's the little things

This game drove me up a wall. I never played it as a kid and heard all the buzz about it so i emulated it. There is no way to know what youre going to fuse other than trial and error and writing all that shit down. Theres no rhyme or reason. Its a big risk to just try fusing two of your monsters. Better off normally summoning, tributing and spells and traps.

What a shit system. Best Yugioh games are the 5ds ones for the psp

The yugioh GX games are fairly simple.

The PS2 games are a tiny bit complicated but still waaaaaaaaay easier than Yu Gi Oh these days

Speaking of which, I never really understood why Yu Gi Oh games weren't just... You know, Yu Gi Oh. They always added some gimmick that had nothing to do with the main game like fusing.

The GBA games are the best.

>tfw there will never be a full 3D YGO DM game with complete voice acting and final turn calls

He got a movie a few months ago.

It's the best YGO movie by far. If not for the shit villain it would be card game kino. Kaiba was on top form the whole movie.

I think the reason Kaiba had such a plain design was because Takahashi intended him to be a one-off villain and nothing else. Same reason the other villains of that era in the manga looked so plain (except Ushio) compared to main villains like Pegasus, Marik, Bakura (and Shadi at the time)

Kaiba's cumming. I can sense it.

It felt more like Kaiba's movie than Yugi's

>he wants to ban Library
lol?

Play a real man's card game.

It is Kaiba's movie, really. We do get some insight into what Yugi's up to though.

>it's another "I REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me summon summoned skull unga bunga me equip axe of despair" thread
>it's another "NO SYNCHRO NO XYZ NO PENDULUM NO CHAIN LINKS NO META NO GRAVEYARD NO FUN" thread
>it's another "well when /I/ play I [long list of backwards house rules that ruin the game]" thread
>it's another "I Solemn Exodia!" thread
>it's another "my 60 card deck of one-ofs beat peep!" thread
>it's another "why do I need a magnifying glass for a card, and I'm not talking about Reinquished, TER, or Last Turn!" thread
>it's another "archetypes (anything non-generic) killed the game but Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, HFD, Heavy Storm, and the rest of Chaos/Goat staples are totally ok" thread
>it's another "is mirror force banned????" thread
>it's another "monster reborn needs to stay banned" thread
>it's another "Synchros/Xyzs/Pendulums killed the game (forgets Airblade Turbo and DAD Return)" thread
>it's another "*holds up summoned skull* let me have fun the wrong way" thread
>it's another "any card thats black or white is sin!" thread
>it's another "pls mak dark majishiun gud" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me hate speed and combos" thread
>it's another "unga bunga we need no white" thread
>it's another "I hate kozmo" thread
>it's another "I hate settingu scales" thread
>it's another "solemn is negated by jinzo" thread
>it's another "lol remember when he attacked le mooooon" thread
>it's another thread full of anime-only secondaries who miss le "golden" days
>it's another "why do you keep slaugheting my gate guardian deck with these 'ritual beasts', they arent even blue!" thread
>it's another "muh kozaky lock" thread
>unga bunga another beatdown only unga thread
>it's another "g-guys why can't I use my Stardust Dragon from Starlight Road again???" thread
>it's another "Ring of Destruction on Peten!" w-what do you mean it missed timing???" thread
>it's another "*flips Despell* you activated my trap card!" thread

What went right?

post fluffal deck

Everything not related to Aigami. He was basically just an excuse to fill in the gaps in the manga's lore.

ALRIGHT! GO KAIBA

>I will never stop posting the worst card in the game

To be fair, the rules weren't really established by that point and duelist kingdom was more like role playing than anything else.

how about this?

>It's a "Shadi does everything wrong and is responsible for all the shit that happens" episode

Genocide when?