March: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

>March: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>April: Mario Kart 8
>May: Minecraft: Nintendo Edition
>June: ARMS
>July: Splatoon 2
>August: ?
>September: ?
>October: Fire Emblem Warriors/Pokemon Stars?
>November: Super Mario Odyssey
>December: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Constant stream of quality titles. Off to a very good start.

>mario kart: again
>minecraft again
>crap
>splatoon again
>fire emblem again pokemon again
>super mario again
>xenoblade jrpg again

wow. thrilling.

There's also a side stream of indie games and some 3rd party titles. It's not great but it's still solid.

>only about three are worth getting
>"off to a good start"

You are allowed ONE (1) shill thread per day, hope this was an ideal time for you.

Is this thread a joke?

There's maybe 1 or 2 games in the next year for the console that anyone actually cares about. I wish I could return mine.

as opposed to what? cover shooter again? cinematic experience again? souldborne again?
If you are bored of gamin, do like your normies peer and fuck off from the hobby for good. You'll never get in control there.

About the same as games worth getting on PS4 and more than xbone

>bored of gamin
>while he himself dismisses anything non-Nintendo
Okay.

Do it faggot, I want one. Or alternatively put it on ebay and link it

Then sell it on eBay? Nobody has pity for you considering they announced most of these before the console was out. Why did you buy a console you don't like any of the games?

wow, sounds like you support nintendo from an emotional/self-affiliation perspective and this isn't really about games at all.

because if something isn't a rehash of nintendo, it's surely a rehash of dudebro shooters, right? pathetic.

Where the fuck
I repeat
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DARK SOULS COLLECTION
WHERE??!

>constant stream
>no exclusive game until june
Early adopters are bigger cucks than the men who watch their wives with other men.

Or that he just prefers different games than you...Shocking, I know

Quality titles? Minecraft?! A hack n' slash based on Fire Emblem?!
Pokemon Star doesn't even exist! (Next pokemon will be DPPt remake for 3DS)

>Zelda
>Spla2n
>Mario Odyssey
>XC2

So only four games worth a shit this entire year that aren't ports or shovelware. It's not off to a great start.

>3DS
M8.
Switchfags would literally kill themselves.
They're more salty towards the 3DS than Vitafags ever were.

Noting that the game has traditional controls and at least 10 characters, how is ARMs shovelware?

Also that's a fucking great start, look a the PS4 and XB1

sequels are nothing to get excited over, period, the end. you cant say a lineup looks promising becuase of a fucking baksetfull of sequels

I'm not buying a Switch but that's already 4 more games worth playing than both the Bone and PS4 put together in their first year.

>2 sets of remakes on the same hardware

What makes you think there is a DS Collection?

>you're not allowed to enjoy sequels because I said so!
k sweetie

>Nintenbros when it was PS4 vs. WiiU
>MULTIPLATS DON'T COUNT PS4 = 1 GAME, WIIU = 10 GAMES WE WON SHUT UP

>Nintenbros now
>HURRY, WE MUST LIST EVERY SHITTY INDIE, MULTIPLAT AND PORT WE GOT

>playing Metal Gear Solid
>holy fuck this game is awesome
>later find out that it was a sequel to Metal Gear and Snakes Revenge
>wtf I hate MGS now

Imagine being a fanboy of a platform so devoid of JRPGs that you have to pretend Xenoblade Chronicles is good.

The Wii U got multiplats?

Yeah, you know, that one.

>Constant stream of crappy ports, crappy ports and crappy ports

yes, OP.

So Nintendo actually does have more games than Sony?

MODS DELE THIS () POST

imagine being so salty that you have to insist xenoblade chronicles is bad because you don't own the platform it is on

That shit cant even handle payday 2 right, a game that even runs on intel integrated GPU

I'M REALLY FEELING IT XD

it was 7/10ish, kiddo

It's on PC though.

>Pokemon Stars?
delusional
Game Freak has never released games on different systems in the same generation
They made crystal on game boy color after game boy advance was already out
They put Black 2 and White 2 on DS a year after 3DS had been out
If there's another alola game it'll be on 3DS

Except you can play it on PC you fucking ass

We have only seen a trailer, we don't know how it runs yet

BUNCHA JOKE ASS XDDD

there is zero way switch can handle even ds1 blighttown mane

let alone sotfs or ds3

From Software appears in the list of devs that are going to release software for the Switch. Every other third party game that isn't indie that is supporting the switch is doing so with remasters and rereleases, it is logical to assume that From Softs contribution to the Switch will be a rerelease of the Dark Souls series.

>>constant
>>quality
mfw

>Pokemon Stars

"Stars" was fake as fuck, and job listings from GF imply a Switch Pokemon game won't come until at least next fall. If another mainline title hits this year, expect it on 3DS.

And it's STILL the best launch lineup of this gen

who /gettingswitchin2019/ here?

>From Softs contribution to the Switch will be a rerelease of the worst souls game, Dark Souls 3

ftfy
kek, thinking they would give you a collection lol

Emulated shitters need to leaf

rather get the successor to the 3DS.

>getting a Scratch ever
kek

The only way that I would even think about getting it, would be them releasing a fixed up proper Swotch.

Can't handle others playing your games cuck?

Lol ur pretty gay m8

I'm not going to address your bait, but I'd be ok with getting only DS3. I'd prefer the entire trilogy but beggars can't be choosers.

Switch is the 3DS successor since it's performing well

>mario kart: again
Valid but a lot of people missed out on it the first time only hurts people who already own the game
>minecraft again
minecraft is for autists
>crap
Arms looks fucking tite dude
>splatoon again
It's a sequel to a really good game tho
>fire emblem again pokemon again
Not my cup of tea but new games
>super mario again
A new game
>xenoblade jrpg again
Also a new game

Apparently if a new game releases from a previous series it just doesn't count for you. So have you enjoyed gaming at all in the past 20 years where literally nothing new has come out essentially?

>XB2
>December
Lol. In Japan maybe. No way will the rest of the world get it until next year.

nintendo BITCH

Did they seriously make a strategy guide for The Order?

We will talk about that in a year.
Remember the Wii U?

Nintendo still always says that it's their HOME CONSOLE.I want either a proper home console, which the Swotch ain't or a proper portable console, which the Swotch also ain't.

>a lot of people missed out on Mario kart
Isn't it owned by nearly everyone who owns a wii u? The very same people who bought a switch on launch?

>Not enough Wii U sales
>Everyone has a Wii U

When will you make your minds up.

Disgaea 5 is also coming out in May. Looking forward to finally trying that series.

>Pokemon Stars
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

All I want is a Super Mario Maker port.

>Nintendo still always says that it's their HOME CONSOLE

That way they can release the Swtich Mini as their handheld system

>games have been released for all systems under the sun
>should I try it? No.
>oh the FIFTH game in the series getting a switch release, better play it now since I have nothing else

Didn't realize owning a Switch was that bad. I'm sorry user.

its already on two system fuck off
Mario Maker on Switch would never work anyways because Switch doesn't have a stylus

>The very same people who bought a switch on launch?

>Switch sold more than even the Wii on launch
really makes you hm.

The Switch was my first Nintendo console to own since the N64. I assume there are many more like me. My friend saw mine and was in basically the same boat - went out and bought one after we played Snipperclips and I showed him BotW.

Another buddy of mine owns a Wii U and wants a Switch, but has yet to pull the trigger.

Just anecdotal, but I feel like the Switch is really gaining interest among people who have been away from Nintendo for a long time and will only continue to get more popular as the holiday season approaches, titles get released, and the kinks get worked out.

Wii U also sold more than the Wii on launch

Haha the switch fucking sucks

>Mario kart
>Mine craft
>arms

This E3 will tell if this system is good or shit.

Wii u wasn't hard to find a week after release, let alone 6

This is why I'm so annoyed that there's no VC up and running yet. All the old Wii and Gamecube games I've missed out on like Metroid Prime Trilogy, Punch Out, and Mario Galaxy 2 could have easily filled this gap of content between the monthly releases, but there's still no word of it coming. It's astonishing how Nintendo bungles the eshop on literally every console.

>m-muh anecdotes

Switch was never hard to find in my country.

Still kekking seeing all the Switches on auction sites with 0 bids.

>Switch has no games
lmao

wow, sounds like you support sony/microsoft from an emotional/self-affiliation perspective and this isn't really about games at all.

because if something isn't a rehash of sony/microsoft, it's surely a rehash of kiddieshit, right? pathetic.

>Wii sold 600k+ units on launch week
>Wii U sold 400k units on launch week
didn't expect me to fact check your fake news huh?

>Nintendo Fans

>implying I'm not going to just play mario kart all over again until super mario odyssey comes out
Fuck the rest of that shit unless the Pokemon game is a mystery dungeon title

>port
>port
>old fucking game that's on everything
>probably an actually good new IP
>milking a successful new IP
Stars, Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 aren't coming out this year so the last few are bullshit too.

DP remakes will be on the Switch you fucking mong.

Pretty normal looking desu

>that thing on the right

holy fuck this delusion

Snake's Revenge is a non-canon game that has nothing to do with the series.

Wow, the power Switch shilling is real. The releases are garbage.

STILL the best launch lineup this gen

>already got zelda
>MK8 is old hat
>minecraft? really?
>ARMS
>splat is old hat
>two month gap
>games i dont like
>Mario in manhattan
>chibixeno

So in the entire year theres only 3 games i might want that I dont already have.

Not good friend-o, thats why I didnt get a wii u for 2 years.

>xenoblade jrpg again

didn't a shitty jrpg just come out by the name of Persona 5 that Sup Forums ate up?

Not defending Xenoblade, though. I fucking hate shitty Anime games. It's part why I left Fire Emblem. And the fact that the newer ones are shit. I might try Echoes, though. Because Alm

>March: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Great game, but it is on Wii U so if you do have one, there's no need to buy a Switch yet
>April: Mario Kart 8
Same as above
>May: Minecraft: Nintendo Edition
Everyone who would consider playing Minecraft would have played it ages ago.
>June: ARMS
Looks a bit bare-bones, two different arms don't seem like too much customisation (especially for a full priced game).
>July: Splatoon 2
Doesn't seem like too much of an upgrade over the original, again if you have a Wii U then you're not missing out on too much this year
Musou games are shallow. Hyrule Warriors had the benefits of including some Zelda aspects with the genre, I can't see any Fire Emblem mechanics blending well with the musou genre so this one will probably just be generic with even more waifu pandering. Pokemon Stars certainly isn't coming out this year (if ever).
>November: Super Mario Odyssey
Looks very promising, they seem to be fairly far in development so I'd imagine it won't get delayed either
>December: Xenoblade Chronicles 2
I'll cut my left testicle off if Xenoblade 2 gets released this year.

That's one new game if you don't have a Wii U and 3/4 games if you have a Wii U. It could be worse but it's not exactly amazing. As a point of reference, the Wii had Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, Radiant Dawn, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Strikers and Super Paper Mario in its first year.

Never owned a Wii or a Wii U, personally. So it's new to me.

$20 says this tit's entire collection of games is nothing up sequels.

2/10 at best. And that's from the paid off Russian judge.

Can't find a job that pays more then minimum wage so you can afford to buy something other then a used Dell to play games on?