How old are you and when did you start playing video games

how old are you and when did you start playing video games
i'm 23 but started playing them in 2014 and it was the 4th worst mistake i ever made

>4th worst mistake i ever made
story time OP

>keeping score
You're already dead.

>26
>when I was 3

Also the 4th worst mistake I ever made.

No mistake is worse than being a dumb frog poster.

23 and first played an old Mega Drive II from literally age 2. Obviously not super well, but i played Bubsy and Alien 3 daily.

Then I got a PS1 for my third birthday and haven't stopped since.

kill yourself frogposter

not really wanting to get into this too much so im not going to write long stories and im going to sage my reply but here you go

1. i masturbated in the forest once in grade 9 when me and some friends were out having a fire in the woods. i came on a tree and then carved my name in it while they were all sitting around the fire. i told them i was going to the store. a month later they found a body of a misssing little girl within the area and i was the prime suspect because of the tree and dna evidence. I was cleared in the end because I had a rock solid alibi that they couldn't refute but it didn't matter because the rumors followed me and i had to move states. I also had to explain to my parents and the police that i came on a tree then felt like carving my name into it for some reason.

2. i was drunk when I was 17 and came home and sat on my bed. My dog was under the blanket waiting for me to come home but I didn't see him or check. I broke his leg and it had to be removed.

3.I told my dad I wish he was never born and 3 days later he killed himself.

4. when i was 16 I wrecked my parents car on the high way trying to scare a girl.
I swerved the wheel to make her think I was losing control but then I actually lost control and hit the devider. No one was hurt but the car was fucked. a month later i was in the mall parking garage in my mom's van and when I tried to pull out of a parking spot i hit the concrete pillar and took the sliding door clean off.

>19
>started playing at 5
First games were Mortal Kombat IV and Sonic 3D Blast for PC, and after that I mainly played flash games, shitty fan games and some of my dad's vidya until I(finally) got a PS2 when I was 9.

I mean I didn't think you were remotely fucking intelligent due to the frogposting, but holy shit, you're a fucking dumbass. Hahaha, this shit's gold. Is your dumb fucking tripod dog dead now?

Jesus christ

I hope you are doing well user.

You fucking suck dude, I've met people like you and it's so easy not to fuck up but you guys always find a way to fuck it up gloriously

I'm 20 and started playing around the early 2000's

My aunt gave me her SNES so I played Mario World and MK, I eventually got a Gamecube and PS2

nice blogpost, fellow redditor

Don't blame the dog for being sat on faggot. Blame user for not having the fucking spacial awareness required to own a pet

Did they find the real murderer?

Did your fault raise cattle? Cause that's a lot of bullshit.

You're a fucking mong, you know that. the fuck.

I started playing games on an Oric 1 system. I was 28 years old

Video games were your fifth mistake you dumbass.

1 isn't just kind of fucking weird, but jesus in all 3 of the others you sound like a cunt m8

Edgy

Holy fuck

Triggered

31 and started playing I think in 1988?

baited

>Get asked a question
>Reply in short form with no personal thoughts or feelings on the matter

>HURRR REDDITOR

Fuck off you're the redditor faggot. Hint: You're not fitting in.

By the way, #5 on the list is coming to Sup Forums in 2006. I wish I never got here.

Twenty-five. Started at four years old, and I don't plan on stopping.

Zero regrets 'cause I've fucked bitches.

Dumb frog poster is unable to count, what a surprise

>I was only pretending to be a retard!

nice made up blog post, tricking 12 year olds on Sup Forums nets you a 3/5

i'm clapping

How does one get to the point where Sup Forums affects their life? I've posted here almost daily for 4 years or so, and I'm a pretty well adjusted, non depressed person with a gf. I don't get it, i just treat it as a website to post about shit on, separated from the extreme autism (although I have partial autism, have to to even come here daily)

Kek man improve yourself, you guys always seem to be worse off

>Started playing games at 20

What were you raised in a cult or something? I was born in a third-world country and even I had access to an NES 90s.

>Donkey Kong Country when I was 4
>Never so much as took a hiatus from them since
>Now 25, on Sup Forums about to spend one of my very few days off inside playing Overwatch and Bloodborne instead of going outside on a perfect day

Asperger's is a hell of a drug.

lmao

I've had a rough life, but Christ. You got bad luck.

The first was bad luck, the others were OP being a fag and a cunt

user.... Had a hard life.

24 and I've been playing games since before I was self-aware

>23 but started playing them in 2014

24. Since I was 5 maybe. The worst part is you get to witness the evolution of the video game industry. And how awful it is. I fucking hate life. I wish I could go back.

I'm 27, soon turning 28.

According to mom I started playing when I was 4 years old.

I still love video games.

I'm 20 and started playing SEGA Genesis and Super Nintendo games when I was 4 or 5 years old.

I don't consider it a mistake, but sometimes I wish I was invested in something more productive.

I've never played video games in my life and i'm thirty-three. I'm mostly here for the girls.

27, started when i was 5

When i was like six years old, probably younger.

not nice faggot. say what you want about me but the dog deserves none of it. he's alive and well you piece of shit

ive been worse

Those are my 4 biggest mistakes. It's not like I fuck up every single day or anything. Of course my top 4 are going to be big ones.

Fuck you he asked me and I spoilered and saged. I've been here longer than you I bet (another regret)

Yes but I'm not going any farther on that because it'd be easy to find my name

Im doing ok now but I play too much video games and spend too much time here

What can I say I used to have friends and now I dont

polite sage since this isnt video game or topic related. not answering any more questions in relation to this post

Wow, replying to some samefagging frogposter who wants to be in le epic screencap. You people have downs.

At least you're not Anthony Burch.

>2014
Shit dude I don't know a single soul who got into videogames that late into their life, aside from maybe a couple of really old dudes

At least 1995 for me, but my life's fine. Maybe you just suck my man

>19
>got into at 5
>got serious at 7
I don't even know how we got Red Alert 2 on the family pc.

26. First game was Super Mario World.

Damn. I came here to discuss video games, not to feel.

but you can still have friends and play games

heck you can even play video games WITH friends...?

19, started when I was like 3 playing duke nukem 3d on my dad's old computer.

How the fuck do you rank 1 and 2 above 3 you fucking scumbag

9 with PS2/Mega Drive

started on a commodore 64 when I was 5
considering I make videogames for a living everything worked out ok

>fuck yeah F15 Strike Eagle
>fuck yeah Little Computer People

29, I was probably 5 or 6 when I first played and then became addicted at 7 when I got a Sega Genesis.

7 or 8
Considering my whole early life is a huge suffering and cringefest, I'm just glad MMO games kicked me hard enough to fix myself.

There was a reason I said what I said.

18. Got a gameboy advance for my 5th birthday.

rip you fucking underage enjoy the ban

what games did you get with it

>17
ahahahahahahaha

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Pokemon firered. Good fucking times.

I was 8 when I first played video games. Mainly consisted of PS2 racing games and ok at best licensed games, because my parents were clueless with video games.

One year I ask for a DS for Christmas, but instead I received a Gizmondo.

Good game to start out with dawg

this is a good thread

What was it like to have a Gizmondo? Did you get made fun of at school? Did you even have games for it?

it was great. i remember reading all the names wrong and dont think i finished it until years later but i played the shit out of it. it was the only decent game i remember having, monsters inc and the incredibles were some others i had.