Will the Scorpio seriously fix the frame dropping problems that a lot of Xbox One games have due to the One not being...

Will the Scorpio seriously fix the frame dropping problems that a lot of Xbox One games have due to the One not being as powerful as the PS4?

So the Scorpio is meant to be heaps more powerful right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t18QbBdPK-8
eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-the-race-to-4k-how-scorpio-targets-ultra-hd-gaming
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums has to be such a shit board because I am simply asking about a console and nope no one wants to answer

Supposedly the Scorpio can handle native 4K, whereas PS4 pro is upscaled.

No one knows. probably 4k 30/fps at medium-high settings.

Yes

Also heres your (you)

It's going to be checkerbording.

youtube.com/watch?v=t18QbBdPK-8

Yes
Yes

>It's going to be checkerbording.

Says you.

Forza runs native 4k, so will every Xbox One game and upcoming titles

No DF. And they already knew about the hardware of the scorpio + it makes sens considering that hardware.
Wow a shitty car game, so impressive. You know that FIFA runs at native 4k on the ps4 pro too, don't you?

>Wow a shitty car game, so impressive
yeah so?
it only uses 60% of the GPU power and is rock solid 4k/60. Which tells you how good games will run on the Scorpio compared to the PS4.

>car game

>a shitty car game with shitty graphics already uses 60% GPU of the ps4, let's not even think about the CPU.

Really impressive.
Wonder why they didn't use a recent game to show the incredible performances of the scorpio.

because they demonstrated how a 2 day port will work on the Scorpio using DX12.
If you think that the scorpio won't be able to rum more graphical intensive games you are just delusional. Better wait for those RDR2 comparison videos.

>No DF. And they already knew about the hardware of the scorpio + it makes sens considering that hardware.

Show me the article where DF state Scorpio releases will be chekerboarded.

that's what E3 is for

Yea, exactly. For now, i'm just not impressed at all by a non open world/baked lighting/average graphics car game which runned already at 60fps on the Xbox one.
eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-the-race-to-4k-how-scorpio-targets-ultra-hd-gaming
>The second major technique it advocates is 'sparse rendering' - which is better known in the post-PS4 Pro era as checkerboarding. Not only does Microsoft advocate the same technique for Scorpio,

Not him I think that was back when no one knew hat the specs for the Scorpio was.

>Yea, exactly. For now, i'm just not impressed at all by a non open world/baked lighting/average graphics car game which runned already at 60fps on the Xbox one.
to be honest I don't give a fuck what you are impressed of or not. I see facts right infront of me and E3 is soon.

*what

>>The second major technique it advocates is 'sparse rendering' - which is better known in the post-PS4 Pro era as checkerboarding. Not only does Microsoft advocate the same technique for Scorpio,

Looks like I was wrong - sorry :-)

And the facts are that you don't know shit about how the games will run on the scorpio.

are you by chance fucking retarded?
4k/60 Forza on Scorpio was confirmed by DF.
It seems like you upset about something?

YES AND THAT KIND OF GAME ISNT REPRESENTATIVE AT ALL OF THE OTHER AAA OPEN WORLD GAMES FUCKER

I think it's fair to expect it to run games at least on par with the PS4 Pro.

holy shit.. the meltdowns this E3 will happen.

What will you do when microsoft doesn't even have a e3 conference? will you just give up and cry, or will you finally end the wretched thing you call your life?

Microsoft has one of the biggest stages this E3. Calm down autist. I know you are upset.

>runned
I agree, but the fact that the Scorpio was running a port done in 3 days at 4k60fps while only using 66% power means something
>when microsoft doesn't even have a e3 conference
They already confirmed their's will be on Sunday
Yeah, and boost the resolution as well.

Racing games have always been easier to get better performance out. Forza Games were mostly 720p 60fps last gen, Forza games this gen have been 1080p 60fps (minus Horizon games).

It's like someone saying all Xbox One games will be 1080p 60fps and citing Forza. Developers aren't forced to make Scorpio games in native 4K, odds are most of them will sacrifice resolution in favour of shinier graphics and then use checkerboarding like most PS4 Pro games.

I have no doubt that first party games are going to be native 4k, but I have my doubts about third party games

It's on a Sunday you monkey.