Pitch your idea for the next inFAMOUS game

I say it should be a prequel following the events of Kessler pre time travel to the events of the Beast.

imagine playing a raccoon, and you perform heists and try to sneak through levels.
add a celshaded artstyle and i think you could make a pretty good game.

One following the evil ending of 2. Become Cole's lapdog and kill the conduit revolting against his rule or join them to kill Cole

Yeah there could a trilogy of games. Then we could let the series go dormant for eight years then give it to a developer who would completely ruin it. Yeah... T-that sounds good.

what are you talking about?
the time before the beast arrived in the sequal
or the future timeline where from then cole goes back to warn himself in the past about the incoming beast

If they bring Cole/Kessler back, they better get the original VA. Not the lispy shit from 2.

Future timeline. But before Kessler time travels, or maybe after he time travels. I just want to see what he's been doing for so long preparing for Cole to stop the Beast.

Make Delsin the villain using the evil ending. Make up some excuse as to why Cole is alive; have him fight Delsin army of evil conduits and make Fetch and the nerdy guy bosses.

Have him be some sort of protector of humanity that comes when he is needed. Godzilla style.

sadly after the hipster faggot character and the awful story they pulled for infamous second son i have no hope for a good follow up infamous game by this company

i just hope that spiderman doesnt suffer that fate

alternative future based on EVIL ending for infamous 2 where cole becomes the beast.

game is Delsin fighting each one of Cole's various lieutenants (like Kuo)

because everything changed, Eugene, Smoke man, and Fetch are grew up drastically differently (they don't all have to be main characters, but at least have Fetch stick around)

new location because Seattle is destroyed and Reggie and Delsin escape.

>Prequels
Disgusting.

The story was decent, what are you on about? Delsin was ok, but Cole was obviously better. I still found swapping powers much better than having one.

>Make up some excuse as to why Cole is alive
He was struck by a lightning bolt, that just so happens to be in the shape of a question mark, at the end of 2 right after he supposedly died.

I would be happy if it's something like this.

If we play as Kessler before he jumps time-lines, is it really a prequel?

Remaster the two and a half good ones for PS4 then end the series

>Dlesin was ok
if it wasnt for his his hipster ass look, his personality and that annoying one voice trick pony voice actor behind him then yeah i guess you could say "he was ok"

>two and a half good ones
What's the half?

the vampire one.

Troy literally recycled the same voice for Jason in Arkham Knight. Fucking hack.

The point of his character was to play some punk douche. His personality grew as shit happened, same as Cole. As it stands it's a decent, but forgettable character.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. That was pretty fun.

>Troy literally recycled the same voice
Pretty much every game he is in he uses the same voice.

It could also be in the shape of a three

Maybe it's both. Like a 'Cole may return in inFAMOUS 3 if there is an inFAMOUS 3'.

You don't
InFamous 2 ending was perfect and they had to fuck it up with SS

I'm making a Sly knockoff with a friend. Whole thing is around ancestor (great granddaughter) fighting off a rich arctic fox thief who is masquerading under the Cooper name, a weeaboo firefly gal who pilots waifu mechs and giant robots, a short tempered wolverine with a crane, Orangutan guru with Mystical powers and a Robotic Nayla with wings as 'Clock-la reborn'

I need another good inFamous game, not that edgy shit Second Son was
Also
>Electricity powers>>>>>>>>been a sponge

This. Though I did like the smoke ultra.