Is this enjoyable without playing the other games?

Is this enjoyable without playing the other games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TG_ZEovDDKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you joking nigga?

Probably wont appreciate it as much unless you played older Wolfenstein games but yeah Old Blood is pretty good stuff.

Don't play, buy or support Anti-White games. Thank you!

Nigga go play Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

Yeah, kill those Nazis!! Also don't forget to support Antifa™ and your local LGBT™ Community!

Nazis get killed bitch.

Hide under your bed and you might not get Nuremberged.

Yes

Being white is being a nazi? I know /pol is retarded but WTF. Lots of white people were fighting against nazis in WW2.

All I'm going to say is that it's better than New Order. Much less unnecessary filler.

Plus the ending song and soundtrack in general are great youtu.be/TG_ZEovDDKk

I would VERY strongly suggest The New Order over this, just because there's way more content and its older, so I can assume it's probably cheaper in most scenarios.

TNO was my first Wolfenstein game, and it's easily my favorite FPS ever. Old Blood iseems) like its more of an appeal to nostalgia, but I've only seen videos of it. It's also laughably short so yeah.

Get TNO instead if possible user, but Old Blood doesn't seem "bad"

i was upset when it ended
they really hyped up some shit just for it to end with a meme boss fight

I prefer Old Blood over New Order because it has a better gameplay/story ratio

Anybody else like 2009 Wolfenstein? It was fun.

I wanna get TNO sometime, but should I play this before or after it? Its a prequel to the game's events, isn't it?

>Activision

Was this basically a call of duty clone?

Meh, I disagree but I can definitely see your point. TNO had a lot of weird stuff, but you're pretty fucking gullible if you expect not to cringe at least a few times when using dual-wielded laser Snipers to kill robot Nazi mechs 30 years into the future when Nazism have taken over the world.

Plus while the story wasn't as subtle as DOOM (4?) it's never really in your face.

You should probably play the TNO first. TOB isn't available on 360/ps3.

You don't need to be TNO in order to understand the story of The Old Blood

I hope I don't regret buying this.