BLOODBORNE 2

BLOODBORNE 2
MAYBE?
twitter.com/VGFGamers/status/852585940606480384

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/dark-souls-series/no-plan-for-more-dark-souls-or-bloodborne-says-miyazaki-as-from-software-get-to-work-on-new-ip
pcgamesn.com/dark-souls-series/no-plan-for-more-dark-souls-or-bloodborne-says-miyazaki-as-from-software-get-to-work-on-new
pcgamesn.com/dark-souls-series/no-plan-for-more-dark-souls-or-bloodborne-says-miyazaki-as-from-software-get-to-work-on-new-ip-ip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bandai
>bloodborne

Bandai isn't involved with Bloodborne dipshit. Fucking FROMdrones I swear.

p
c

please

Could it be what a 'spiritual successor' like what das was to des?

Looks like God Eater to me.

this isnt From its a bamco cash grab

>Blooooorne

that is definitely not a souls-like from FROM, the character design is too moe for lack of a better term

that team might like anime but they're generally not all about cute huge eyed girls

It's going to be a tokyo ghoul game you idiots

Bamco owns the Dark Souls IP, so it could just be more Souls without From.

kek

Why would they rip off the Dark Souls slogan for that though?

Bamco owns the DaS IP, not From, From stated they arent working on any new Souls games, BB belongs to Sony Im afraid, by way of Japan Studio, theres 3 games in the pipe from From apparently, they havent said what they are but one is "something new and strange". So this looks like its going to be a Souls like game without From behind it. The promo photo looks too weeb to be related to DaS or BB.

>Dark Souls slogan
kill me

>dark souls slogan
>bullshit bamco marketing headline

>what the fuck is a publisher trying to drum up interest

If it's a souls game I'll be surprised, it's probably just bamco using a slogan they have the rights to to drum up interest for a new project. I'd say it's probably just a difficult weeb game with a vampire MC or vampire/undead theming.

I still think prepare to dine means it's either a cooking sim or a vore fetish game

I don't really care desu, after the disappointment of the first one I've got no interest in it.

I platinumed it in 10 days. I don't know why all of you people said it was meant to be difficult?

Bloodborne was meant to be difficult?

>I don't know why all of you people said it was meant to be difficult?
Sounds like you fell for the redditor "HARDEST SERIES EVAR XD" memes. Difficulty isn't really the selling point for most of us.

>7%
You're not special.

He posts this in every thread but so they aren't his trophies but yes Bloodborne is the easiest souls game nobody cares

bloodborne 11? what the fuck did I miss

Are my trophies you fucking dickhead. My profile is Cloud__fffvii

Heres the pic of my first one for proof

>No timestamp
They aren't your trophies they're mine faggot

It's Bloodborne II as in 2.

Bloodborne 9 was so shitty that they skip towards 11

Probably not.

>Prepare to dine
>mfw it's actually a cooking game with an incredibly misleading trailer
>mfw seeing the buttmad Soulsfag reactions

Please God let this happen

It has nothing to do with Souls, Bloodborne or FromSoftware. They're just milking the success of the games.

It's my profile. Cloud__ffvii (2 underscores).

Anyone is welcome to send me a message and I'll confirm what's been sent.

Whatever it is it's not gonna be a Souls game anyway, the Soulsdrones will be mad/disappointed regardless.

>some completely unrelated game to from
>slap a vaguely souls sounding tagline to it for free attention

hook line and sinker

Idiots who think it's a Souls game, even though there's no known From Software involvement, deserve whatever disappointment they get.

I'm curious about the game, though.

whatever the fuck it is I genuinely hope that it's not a fucking mobile game

It's obviously about vampires

>let me post these screenshots from someone elses profile in EVERY bloodborne thread
just ignore him

At any rate I would much, much, MUCH rather a "spiritual successor" than a straight sequel. I consider Bloodborne a perfect game, and that includes the storyline which wraps itself up flawlessly. I'd totally welcome another game with similar gameplay and themes though.

Aztec Bloodborne when?

>Cloud__fffvii

No thanks. Aztec Mayan etc are all trash tier aesthetics imo.

>Prepare to dine
lol see what we did there ?
LOL
O
L

>Sony wins another E3

Why does it keep happening?

agree to disagree

>lol see what we did there ?
No, could you elaborate?

>I consider Bloodborne a perfect game
Well, you are a Sonybro, after all

Does that look like Bloodborne dumbass?

So whos ready for another year of

>People playing for achievements
That's when I knew you were a faggot.

>Bandai Namco
>Fromsoft isn't mentioned anywhere
Are you all fucking stupid?

Doesn't look a thing like bloodborne.

But I hope the actual game has the same style as the trailer.

I'm sick and tired of posting this

pcgamesn.com/dark-souls-series/no-plan-for-more-dark-souls-or-bloodborne-says-miyazaki-as-from-software-get-to-work-on-new-ip
pcgamesn.com/dark-souls-series/no-plan-for-more-dark-souls-or-bloodborne-says-miyazaki-as-from-software-get-to-work-on-new
pcgamesn.com/dark-souls-series/no-plan-for-more-dark-souls-or-bloodborne-says-miyazaki-as-from-software-get-to-work-on-new-ip-ip

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT ALREADY HOLY FUCK THERE IS NO BLOODBORNE TWO COMING CHRIST

they wouldnt tease something from fromsoft witha shitty cartoon trailer that looks like it belongs on a shitty indie sidescroller souls clone.

If it's not a Sony exclusive I will fucking kill myself holy shit

You must be really starving for games sonycuuck.

>platinumed a game he doesnt like

IT IS gonna be another PS4 exclusive, you can look it up. We may even finally see it at E3.

This is my profile not yours u liar

Yup, I would LOVE a space themed bloodborne

How bitter of a PCbro must you be to copy this picture from the PSTrophies side and post falseflags like this.

I feel so sorry for you.

>Cloud__fffvii

Bandai Namco? wtf

Bandai Namco has nothing to do with Bloodborne

Bloodborne= Sony + FromSoftware

>it's another jrpg
Booooooriiiiiiiiiiiing

Pretty much this. Bloodborne sucks.

>Post-apocalyptic (ruined buildings, gas masks)
>Dark/Horror themed
>Vampires/Blood themes
>Contemporary (guns, modern looking trash containers)

It'll be some shitty indie-ass 2.5 sidescroller and you fucking know it.

Looks like yet another boring side scroller game.

It's my profile.

Me logged into the app, able to edit profile.

The game's easy.

did you summon?

sometimes i get really bad rng and bosses wreck my shit

Why people is so fucking cancerous with bloodborn 2? It's something known that fromsoftwere is working on a new IP, and that video looks nothing like bloodborn.

learn to speak you slav

Hey guy, not cool.

This is an inclusive space.

Sorry, english it's not my main language.

oh is it? why did you assume my gender then you shitlord? I identify as wasabi
>apologizing
now you just made me feel bad, cunt

I pretty much agree with this, but the girl carrying a rifle spear concerns me

This is the faggot that was like level 80 in forbidden woods because he just kept killing all the enemies over and over again to level up. Here's him dying to the afflicted beggar at level 80.

>only the summoner can fight AB

WUT

dudes got some skills

only the beckoner can attack non-hostile NPCs, abhorrent beast is only hostile if you attack him.

Anyway, Cloud_xii is a faggot and when I played with him, he was already 60 hours in the game and only at forbidden woods. He was probably level 300 when he finished the game. He made multiple shitty threads per day giving his progress saying how easy the bosses like Cleric beast were at level 40, 50, etc.

Plot Twist
>New Fromsoftwere game is coming to Scopio.

>FromsoftwAre

they were teasing a new ip on ps4, xbone and pc user, best prep that noose

One is a multiplat, one is PS4 exclusive. And then there's Armored Core which nobody cares about.

Bloodborne is the worst FROM game, stop pretending you like it you guys, the meme is old already.

>Lesbian licking her lips
>she has fangs
>blood everywhere
>prepare to dine on blood

LE EPIC VAMPIRE GAME xD

I bet.. it's a 3rd person action rpg! WOW! NEW AND EXCITING!

>this thread

From Software really does have the worst fanbase

Hey that's still better than a shitty sidescroller mobile game which is more likely.

>BB2
>They won't even be able to top Lady Maria
>or the doll

If it actually plays like a Souls game, with that artstyle, I am so fucking sold.

Why would they advertise like this

this is not another souls game
I am not even sure this is a game.

because this is how they can attract more people

I am willing to bait my life is another shitty indie platformer.

>top
what did you mean by this? are you implying they're good? rehashed maiden in black and a reskinned hunter with a different mix of existing moves

honestly, from is fucking trash.

With the amount of hype this built in so little time, with such an obvious tie-in tagline, having it turn out not to be a Souls successor seems like PR suicide for whatever it really is.

lmao what a fucking loser.

Fucking glorious. Based user. I invaded the guy and his summon, and he was total dogshit and kept running way.

Does it look like a souls successor to you?

How did they advertise all the other souls games? We always had rumors because they like to show small demos first

I am calling it now this will be something loosely souls related but not a game.
Maybe a smartphone game.
From will probably have nothing to do with it.

stfu no one shittalks my waifu