>wander the land
>explore everywhere
>figure out where the fuck you are going
>prepare yourself for the dungeons
>travel through mazes
>get the treasure
>kill the bosses
>save the land

War of the Monsters is a really fun game and whenever I see it posted on Sup Forums I get happy.

>God Tier
Ultra V, Kineticlops, Robo47
>Great tier
Congar, Agamo
>Alright tier
Preytor, Magmo, Togera
>Shit tier
Raptros, Zorgulon

It's definitely underrated

This game actually started my obsession with kaiju movies.

Kineticlops was my main.

Same.

what skin bois?

this game is the shit. great voice actors, cool environments, lots of interesting weapons, lots of secrets, funny stuff, game was great

Pssh.

I remember unlocking Zorgulon last and I was just like, wtf is this shit.

Once you go black...

>preschooler
Super Mario Bros
>primary school
Tekken 3
>teenager
GTA

>Not playing this instead

this and GTA San Andreas.
however, the most defining game must be MGS2, it made me realise what videogames can be capable of, and to this day i remember it very well.
honorable mentions
>MGS3
>Mario Kart 64
>Resident Evil 3 (probably the first videogame i touched, but it gave me nightmares)

my nigga

>all those hours just running around the overworld as sanic
>crying for the first time at any piece of media to the end of Gamma's story
>That sense of triumph and victory upon finally beating Chaos.
>Raising those Chaos.
Sonic Adventure is a game i know is heavily flawed, but can't help but find myself completely in love with.

As I've started to actually collect games, this game and Test Drive 6 are the two reasons I want a Dreamcast.

Hello there, fellow PSX fags. For me it was pic related. Lorne Lanning was/is a visionary.

BUDA BA GAH

>Resident Evil 3 (probably the first videogame i touched, but it gave me nightmares)
I had nightmares after seeing Kenneth get eaten in the first RE (literally the first cutscene after you enter the mansion). Even banned my younger cousins from ever mentioning the word "zombie" when they're around me, lmao.

First game I ever actually bought, it's just so perfect.

SA1 and 2 are still some of my most favorite games, I try to replay them once a year.

I used the default, very few monsters(robots too?) had different skins that I liked.

Pleb answer, but Ocarina of Time. I used to compare every fucking game to OoT.

Best character was Ultra-V.

I like both, but War of the Monsters was more fun for me. Honestly though, after a certain point both games get a little stale and repetitive.

>Robo47
My nigga
Raptros was fun too, but this fucker was my shit

My parents were really mad at my brother and I while we played this because we took every CD in the house and had them stacked on a table for maybe a few years.

Same thing happened after I discovered MR4.

My mom was poor when I was a kid so she could only afford the original Gameboy and its games.

I played the fuck out of this game. The music and how it felt to play kept me coming back.

So fucking hard as a kid, but so addictive.