What is "your game"? The one you pick up and beat once in a while

What is "your game"? The one you pick up and beat once in a while

Other urls found in this thread:

emu-land.net/forum/index.php/topic,65247.msg940719.html#msg940719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sleeping Dogs, I guess. Or one of the Mega Man X.

Jagged Alliance 2 1.13 and Master of Orion 2.

The original Castlevania.

It's just so easy.

DMC1. It's short enough to beat in a sitting, so i usually play through it a few times on normal/hard to warm up for DMD mode.

The Witcher 1. Did neutral three times, once on normal, twice on hard. Did Scoia'tael and Order of the Flaming Rose playthroughs once each just to see what they were all about.

Super metroid almost every time I step in the train. I practiced so much I can finish in around 50-60 minutes.

Banjo Kazooie

I've been doing an RE4 professional run every year since it came out. I just really like the game. Red9 is subjectively the best gun

Used to be Mario 64.
I guess not too long ago I was just getting on Brood War, destroying someone and calling it a day.

I guess Streets of Rage 2 before Mario too.

Wow, shit taste at its finest.

Vigilante 8. Still play it with some friends ever now and then.

It was Viewtiful Joe but I haven't done that in a while. Before that it was Crash Team Racing.

These days I've been playing REmake multiple times trying to beat all the challenges in preparation for REmake 2.

Metroid Fusion, and Stalker SoC, beat them both about once a year.

Sonic 1 2 or 3. Its easy, usually I can beat it in a sit and its pretty confy.

still waiting on the war of 1999

This entire thread is filled with shit so far. Apart from one dude.

Punch Out (both NES/Wii)

Mirror's Edge

Just Cause 2 and Mount and Blade Warband.

I don't really 'beat' either though mind you.

It's too good for this world.

I try to at least play Hard Corps ones a month. Also want to finish that hack that puts all levels one after another so its like 3 hours long.

Hmm probably DD2 - that said its a balls hard game to play properly and is stupidly easy when cheesing it. Love the OST.

Pokemon Emerald

>howhardcanitbe10

I got stupidly good at MC2. My favourite was beating Niko's last race with that stupid brown not-renault-clio you get in paris. It took many attempts and some precise timing but you can beat the race every time despite having a car half as fast.

>Also want to finish that hack that puts all levels one after another so its like 3 hours long
Link?

This, plus X-COM:UFO.

Well, okay, I am still working on a JA2 1.13 run right now.

Gitaroo man baby

After Burner 2/Climax

Master of Orion 1

Parasite Eve 2, I generally beat it once a year.

emu-land.net/forum/index.php/topic,65247.msg940719.html#msg940719
I hope it works, just download the attachment.

Once a year at least.

I've got a couple actually.
I give a quick replay to Contra every few months. One of the best games. Quick and to the point.

I also replay Illusion of Gaia every few years, for some reason. I still like it, but it's wearing out its welcome. Last time I played it, I really felt that the dungeons were overlong, especially the last few.

I've played and replayed Far Cry a lot, but I haven't had the desire to go back to it since abandoning a run on the highest difficulty.

I also replay Crysis every few years, but there's just so many games to play that I can't justify going back to it. Maybe after I finish Pathologic and HomeFront The Revolution.

Bulk slash my dude

Ty the tasmanian tiger 100% runs are fun and only take a few hours.
I beat portal at least once every year.

I played the demo so much that, even now, I can almost play the first three levels blindfolded. The sense of familiarity that they give me is crazy. I've been looking to replay it lately, too.

My man

I approve

Same.

Super mario World

Grandia. I stay awake for 39 hours but it's worth it.

Banjo Kazooie

How short?

Im about to play the HD version on ps3.

Or is the ps2 version the best?

s3&k, dude sex, doom.

Maybe about 6 hours tops for a first playthrough. I usually clock in about 3 hours each overall. Either version should be fine, I play on PS2 though.

metroid prime, brood war, emerald, and zelda 2

How is the HD collection? Is it better than the originals or buggy and full of defects?

and unreal 2k4

Sonic Adventure 2

I know it's autistic but I can go through the hero story basically blind

Streets of Rage 2.
Wish my 3DS hadn't blackscreened so that I could play it right now.

>dude sex

Super Metroid (sometimes after Randomizing first), Zelda II, RoboCop 2, Mega Man X6, Final Fantasy, Zelda ALttP (sometimes after Randomizing first), Run Saber, Jackal

Just tried to think of all the games I usually go back and do runs through on occasion. I'm probably forgetting some.

I play through KotOR 1 and 2 back to back every now and then. 2 is my all time favorite game.

Great music. I love how they include the soundtrack after you beat the game.

Jumping Flash, if I'm in the mood I'll play through all of them every so often since they're so short.

One Must Fall 2097.

I got this game as a birthday gift when I was 5. Replayed it once every few years ever since. Fucking amazing replay value for a fightan game with the grinding, the stats, and secret skills.

Any Metal gear solid. I just randomly pick one and go for no alert. Still have not gone no alert on Snake eater.

ah that's some nostalgia. friend had this on his computer and two controllers back in 1995ish

Oh, let me add Star Fox 64 and Sin & Punishment too. What a time in my life, wish I could play more vidya now.

Homeworld. I'd like to remind myself of the bright future gaming once had. Little team, little money, lots of love and craftsmanship...

Symphony of the Night.

battletoads. it's fun when you can just blast through it

Comfy games my dude

Legendary theme all day every day my nigga

Thanks user

Zombie ate my Neighbors or Doom 64

I fucking love both

bullllllshit. ZAMN is impossible even with cheats. you don't have enough skeleton keys or ammo

Running around as Spider-Man and Venom and just beating dudes up is too much fun.

I play MGS2 at least twice a year, euro extreme if I want to be sneaky breeki or extreme if I want to run and gun.

Pikmin. I play through it every year.

You're supposed to know how and where to get your shit, how to use your shit and when to use your shit.
Pretty much every level lets you blow shit up to make your own path or shoot open a door to save your ass. Different enemies are weak to different weapons and if you pay attention the secret areas are somewhat obvious.
Don't play the Genesis version because it's missing a gun.
I also only usually play it like once a year because I have to do it in one go.
>not enough skeleton keys or ammo
Dude you get them at random. Hell the first level leads to a secret level based on Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle and all you need is rockets

Well I'm retarded I replied to myself

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3

at least once a year.

no other war game comes close to replayability.

My fucking dude!

I'm playing through that right now. just beat Tokyo, onto nagoya.

GTA V. It's so easy, it's like walking except I can do it.

Is the psp version worth playing?

bucky o hare for the nes

no, most of the fun of the game (for me at least) is playing it with my cousin. multiplayer is half the fun; sadly the ps4 version is way laggier than the ps2 original for some reason