How is pirating games ethical?

How is pirating games ethical?
Hint: It isn't.

because fuck you ill do what i want

It isn't, but who cares

yeah well YOU'RE unethical

fuckin' checkmate, pepe

It's not and only retards try to argue that it is, but it is pretty much no risk to get free games so why not?

i dont see people talking about my dick on the train so why should i give a shit if you brush your hair with a rake during gay time asshole

Is laundering millions under the guise of charity to steal 3rd world children to kidnap for sex abuse ethical?

Am i being detained?

>Ethicality = Legality
It's unethical to charge $60 for an unfinished piece of garbage, but Hello Games didn't get any legal repercussions for it with No Man's Sky.

dumb frogposter

How is selling unfinished, broken products on the market ethical?
Hint: it isnt

If I don't play more than two hours it's no worse than a demo. Any game I'm willing to play more than two hours of I'm gonna buy anyway

i'm not paying for something i can't touch or feel,and people use a artificial concept to make me feel bad for it.
i can't see you or touch you and i can't feel you ,so literally you don't exist too.
why i should care what a unknown think about my hobby of pirating virtual wares?

chaos reign

Doesn't 'ethical' just mean you follow the rules?

damn.
damn you got me i'll never pirate again

Denuvo is a cancer on gaming hurting consumers for no good reason.

Thus pirating Denuvo games is a moral imperative.

>spend all my time and energy trying to be the most ethical person i can be

>next thing i know im a fully fledged sjw sharing his transgender wife with muslims

ill stick to pirating games

No one said it was right, but also who among us can defend giving money to some of these companies?

Why should human beings care about what's ethical?

yeah, it isn't. so what?

>thinks copyright law isn't a corporate scam to stop the free flow of information and crush competition from smaller companies

are you a nigger by chance?

I pirate and use G2A for multiplayer games.

If you don't like it you can suck my DICK.