Hey Cousin! Let's go bowling

Hey Cousin! Let's go bowling

>you do bowl with your cousin don't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVa82vVPiGM
youtube.com/watch?v=fVQyYJ8Rl7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw you chose to do the deal and you're stuck with boring Mary Sue Kate who then dumps you

I could never understand this meme. Is bowling ultra popular in Russia or something?

>doing the deal
>game constantly rams down your throat that greed ruins lives
m8

I thought I'd get an option to take the money and then kill him at the end.

Where are muh choices??? I'll play witcher then

It's the only thing he rings you up and asks you to do. All the other characters either want to go for drinks, some food, etc

nah I understand that, but is it some Russian inside joke or something, or is it just random that Roman likes bowling

Roman isn't russian you daft retard.

I swear 90% of people who played GTA IV for some reason assume he is Russian because of the accent.

The game constantly reminds you that he is Serbian, who saw and committed atrocities during the Serbian-Bosnian War.

Russian, Ukrainian whatever. Not like they could tell apart a guy from Utah and a guy from Oregon

>being this american

The Slavic countries aren't all Russia. They have a rich culture and are good people and this is coming from a Western European.

Serbian you dumb americunt. This is exactly why world cheered during 9/11.

>good people

LMAO

I'm from Eastern Europe and we are hate filled as fuck the only more unpleasant people to meet are ISIS.

What country though?

I've been to Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Lithuania everyone was friendly as fuck. Wouldn't like to be a muslim or black there but still.

It's just that one youtube cartoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=sVa82vVPiGM

oh and I'm supposed to be an expert on copy-past irrelevant nation #52 and #61 to enjoy a game set in USA, made by USA team and primarily targeted at US market?

is this supposed to mean something to me? as far as I know there's a Bulgarian guy and there's the Russian mafia (Vlad, Dmitri, etc.)

wasn't Niko fighting with Dmitri and Faustin?

>This is exactly why world cheered during 9/11.
I cheered too during *crickets*... yeah...

Americ*ns were a mistake

I had sex with my disabled cousin once.

Roman, this is your cousin Niko. Let's go on a murderous rampage!

how disabled?

She makes this face a lot disabled.

Imagine yourself but without a penis. That disabled.

I turn the phone on slient. Fuck Roman and that washed up crybaby dwayne.

this. I tried to RP and actually take that loser Dwayne out but he just saps all the happiness from me.

Shut the fuck up Roman.

>mfw regularly play GTAIV because it makes me feel like I have a social life when Nico's friends call

youtube.com/watch?v=fVQyYJ8Rl7o

Why is IV so much better than V?

>decided to see what it's like to be a massive asshole to roman
>didn't go with him to the deal and went on a date with michelle instead when he asked for help
>ends up in the hospital
>:(
>he phones me
>continue with the asshole attitude and say i refuse to pick him up
>says he's sorry that he bothered me and knows i probably have better stuff to do
>reload my game to an hour old save because i felt fucking awful

I will fucking bowl with him whenever he wants to.

>GTA IV
>war veteran battles with inner demons and his past while doing fixer work for the mafia

>GTA V
>some bank robbers get old and angry at each other and a black guy shows up and does nothing of note

>It's the only thing he rings you up and asks you to do.
played 250 hours and never got a call from Roman to go bowling

drinking, eating, strip club, darts - sure, but bowling - literally not more than maybe once

>GTA V
>some bank robbers get old and angry at each other and a black guy shows up and kills them both
FTFY

Exactly. Bowling is just a meme because of its randomness.

>making an awful story even worse by picking a shit ending

Have you done the main storyline? There's at least 2 missions i know of where it's scripted for Roman to call you and ask you to go bowling.

>making an awful story even worse by picking a shit ending
Exactly what you're doing by letting them live. Kind of a catch 22.

So not being impressed by your baby dick is being disabled now?

Surely lie. The game is programed for him to ask you to go bowling more frequently.

I've got around 4 playthroughs and Roman has called me to go bowling like 20 ish times and only 4 times for drinking/eating

twice

which missions are scripted so you have to go bowling with Roman?

only one I can recall is one of the first missions in the game, and it's with Michelle and not Roman

I recall the one where you're driving the explosive truck and someone calls to get drunk with you and Niko automatically says no

getting drunk is not bowling

the other scripted mission is when you're following the drug dealer, but during that mission Roman invites you to pool, not bowling

Holy fuck GTA V is so retarded. Why are we blasted as contrarians when we praise IV? The world is x5 as better

Pool? I got bowling, must be random

>best story
>best city
>best driving
>best physics