Post your steam library

Post your steam library
Others tell you what game to play from it or recommend similar games to what you got that are worth it

Ill start
I only bought rocket league myself rest were giveaways/free/begging/from boosting people in LoL

Flip a coin and play either Stardew Valley or Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm.

Don't want to shill but Endless Space on steam is currently 1 dollar. Monday it's going back to 35 bucks.

you tired of nier so fast?

Dont have a credit card so unless its free no can do
unless u buy it for me :3

Nah, I just don't typically play one and only one game at a time. Switching back and forth between various games helps make sure nothing gets old.
Ending A made it harder to stay interested though, admittedly. I know its not the end but it wasn't as satisfying as Ending A was in the original Nier.

:(

o-oh...
*spreads legs*

Alright Sup Forums, here it is

so which one of u will buy me fear bundle on bundlestars for 5$
its like Sup Forums the game and I didnt play any on the series

not really a rec for what to play from your library but you should look into factorio and zachtronic's games

But yeah, ToME

You've got quite the taste user

Be triggered

These threads are pointless since it takes so ungodly long to screenshot all of your library.

Gonna get factorio next steam sale. It'll be $20 but w/ discounts for other stuff why not?

Also zachronic's games? Do tell.

How can you not be able to buy games on steam what the fuck

pretty lol how me and the second poster with the tiddy fighter game and both pc disgaeas have the least normie libraries

the fact that paradox games and classic x-com are the most normie items on my list is p. lol.

Why do you think E.Y.E. is shit?

Play Darksiders Warmastered or Bioshock, good games.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is pretty good too.

Zachtronics makes programming (specifically assembly) puzzle games. Check out Infinifactory, its the one with the best difficulty curve and tutorial. Spacechem has more depth than it but it can be way more frustrating. TIS-100 and Shenzhen I/O are both good but definitely not the first things you should try.

The sequels are bad, so you might be better off getting only the first game (which comes with expansions) on Steam for $2.49 during the next sale (assuming it goes that low again). If you want the whole series, though, Bundle Stars is cheaper than the best Steam sales.

But why the fuck would anyone buy it for you? If you can't spare $5, you should be finding a job instead of playing video games.

Sent!

welp

Here goes nothing. Any games you can reccomend?

jesus christ

Yeah, I wanted to post in the thread but after several minutes of copy pasting and not even getting halfway through I decided it wasn't worth the time it would take.

what the fuck user