Le best game of le year

>le best game of le year
>has less people per server than games made in 2001

Why is this allowed

epic

>sure love the feel of playing on an unpopulated server
>10/10

Shut up dumb bitch, I don't even play this game. Don't ever fucking reply to me. Let your shit thread die out lmao.

Did mom make you do too many chores today?

BTFO

>le contrarian Sup Forums meme

Oh hey its this thread again. I don't know why we keep talking about a game that is supposed to be dead. If you want it to die just shut up about it

Oh hey its this post again. I don't know why we keep posting in this thread if it's supposed to be cancer. If you want it to die just don't post in it.

who cares?

Fuck you I'm 25 years old I shouldn't have to do fucking chores anymore and it has nothing to do with Overwatch being shit.

Overwatch isn't dead. It would be better if it was, so we could get a better game.

I legitimately have no idea who thought it was a good idea to go from 32 people in TF2 to class locked 6v6.

Le roodit epin crowd sourced blizzard game ftw!! ;))))

>overwatch is dead
>there were so many people logging on 2 days ago for the event that they had to add a queue
why are tf2 fags so delusional?

Overwatch is a mediocre game with a alright art style/girls that keep it alive because of its massive waifufag community. Its competitive trash because of level design and bland balance.

That is incorrect I will keep posting. Please do not respond to me or I will report you for harrasment. this is your only warning

>
>Shut up dumb bitch, I don't even play this game. Don't ever fucking reply to me. Let your shit thread die out lmao.
come at me faggot

>Shooter with a low skill ceiling and little/nothing to do but play online by yourself
This describes almost every recent shooter. And people wonder why games die so quickly.

>I legitimately have no idea who thought it was a good idea to go from 32 people in TF2 to class locked 6v6.

Why is more players per server automatically better? Did you just want an exact copy of TF2?

How much did Blizzard make that day with microtransactions? Genuinely curious, OW seems to exist solely for blizzard to have a steady flow of money from cosmetics.

>I legitimately have no idea who thought it was a good idea to go from 32 people in TF2 to class locked 6v6.
People with both halves of their brain.

i cant believe i spent 40€ on this piece of shit
fuck you, fuck blizzard, and fuck me
literally 24 hours played.

This so damn hard.
Don't even get me started on the trash comp community where there are some fags who legitly think even fucking Tf2 doesn't beat up OW for it's lunch money in the comp department.

Blizzard has a lot of advertising money to make their giant turd look like a gold nugget