DEALS

Post best deals you've ever seen on vidya

is that a mistake?

Yes, I can't purchase it.

I just bought 5 copies so I don't think so my dude

Keep trying, should work

Just got it. It works.

it's all right. but i think endless space has a lot of problems, but it was amplitudes first attempt and they solved many issues with endless legend. haven't played endless space 2 since i bought it but i hear it gets officially released in may.

Oh I completely agree, Endless space isn't perfect by any means, but it's still a pretty good game and it's $1.00 with the expansion right now.

You'd be an idiot NOT to buy it

i am curious why the initial price is so big, i didn't think it would cost that much. the endless collection which has almost everything amplitude has ever made is quite good, i think that's how i got endless space legend and dungeon.

This is just the Endless Space collection, just the game and expansion. I wish they were having a deal on the whole thing, I'd buy it for sure. Just missing some DLC for Endless Legend.

Should I buy a bunch of copies to trade later?

how is endless legend?

I usually keep a couple cheap games in my inventory for random gifts to people

It looks kinda boring i have never played these games

14 pesos is the best deal i have ever seen , you know what im talking about

But i couldn't get it on time i wonder uf any of my mexibros still has one

>Go look it up, already have it.

I don't even know what this game is.

I just bought it.

Game looks retarded, I'll probably never play it.

i remember when tropico 4 collectors bundle was at 99% discount by mistake
i still have that in my inventory

Me too

There was a glitch where dark souls was $1.00 on the australian steam store for about an hour or so. Ended up purchasing about 5 copies and traded the other 4 for other games

you know what usually I am a sucker for such a good deal but I know I won't play this so no

>4X

Wouldn't bother even if it was free

Same in Russia, but for 5 rubles.

speaking of deals

i have enough money to buy this, for a bit more i get the sequel

wasn't this an old wiiware title? is it good?

sleeping dogs had a discount mistake during a steam sale, was super cheap and only a month or two after release, the price only lasted a couple minutes

Dark souls 3 for like a buck in mexipesos
Funded my steam wallet for like a year.

Did you sell all your copies anons, i couldn't get one when it happened i wasn't fast enough

Yeah a long time ago. Activated one and sold the rest.

To be fair, you'd have to pay me more than that to ever play train simulator.

What happened when you tried to buy it?

Got this for a buck, not bad.

Anyone who wants the game is going to buy it right now

That used to happen all the time. When the price is negative it doesn't go through.

Never even heard of it. I like 4X though so I'll probably give it a try. Can't beat a dollar for all that shit.

So no other deals?

What the fuck

Never heard of this game but I just bought it because it could change any minute. Surely a mistake!

Wtf is it?

Amplitude must be drumming up buzz for Endless Space 2 by handing out the original for a dollar.

Hopefully they're reporting to the intelligent half of Sega which handles PC (Sega USA) instead of the idiots who perpetually run everything into the ground at Sega Japan. They must a yakuza money laundering front or some shit like Konami.

Fuck lads
Checked the steam page
seems like a more modern SotS that's not shit
Is it true?
Did I really just get a better SotS for ONE pound???

Not a mistake, the devs made a tweet about it, it lasts till monday.

Still an excellent deal though.

oh shit

>tfw refunded a total of 3 games as of recently
>Refund Elite Dangerous because I know I'll never play it again and I spent way too much on it
>Over 2 weeks old, 3 hours played
>Still get my refund.
I honestly cannot even fucking believe it, I feel kinda bad.

E.Y.E for 99c
DXHR with dlc for 3.99
paid for both with items I got from playing dota lots, so basically they were free

>I feel bad
Don't, it didn't get much coverage because it doesn't attract clicks, but a lot of developers came out and said that they were happy with refunds, a lot of them saying the same thing one said, that if you didn't like their game, then they don't want your money for having bought a product you didn't like

Yeah, this was a pretty good game. I was surprised when I saw they ported this.

>E.Y.E for 99c
This. I would have paid full price had I known that it was such a cool game, albeit a bit mindless at times.

Link to this 199 bundle?

Maybe not Vidya related, but Vegas Pro 14 was bugged at Indonesian currency, it went from $ 400
to $2

Dear Diary.

Today OP was not a faggot

>rush to buy it as a gift to make some shekels
>remember there's a continent region lock in place
Thanks, you fat fuck.

>i still have that in my inventory
I mean, I'll take it if you don't want it...

holy shit the nostalgia of being a wii fag with no other console. Warms my heart.

>EYE was $0.99 one time
>gifted three to friends
>region lock implemented
>can't gift good and cheap as fuck games anymore

I bought like 10 copies of Just Cause 1 when it was like 60c a few years ago

>remember there's a continent region lock in place
What.

Most places with regional pricing got region locked, even though most of the prices are the same. Meanwhile ruskies actually get games for pocket change.

Approximately 14 cents then due to bug. I was lucky enough to buy it.

Just bought it, is it any good?

Looks really boring.

well hopefully this means 2 is getting a big update soon

L4D2 for free on christmas a few years ago

Portal was also free, probably my first game on Steam.

Also this one at the day 1 release. Should've been 699, but someone fucked up with coma.
(6,99 then was ~20 cents)

Gonna buy a couple to gift (trade) to you losers down the line.

it's not great but I'd say it's worth a dollar

Endless Legend is better

"complete your collection" makes some bundles a huge steal, specially if you've already got something like 3/4 of the items listed.
best deal second only to 70/85% off in summer / winter sales

When some dark souls was like 10 pesos.

I will never not slam my face against my desk for missing that.

Whoa what the fuck I pirated this a little after it came out and loved it. Thanks op I'm stoked to play it again

give it a while after DS3 Fire Fades Edition's dust settles and it will be at the forefront of the series in a Winter sale, with the first game being sold for peanuts.
happened with Morrowind, Witcher 1, Fallout 3, DMC3 and many other old popular games

I think he's referring to getting DS3 Deluxe for less than a dollar, not one of the older games

eh, "some dark souls" for 10 pesos sounds like what an usual price glitch would bring down the first game.
I wouldn't be too surprised by that. hell, not even for DS2.