I just finished this game. What ending did everybody get?

I just finished this game. What ending did everybody get?

I got:

-Ciri survives/becomes Witcher
-Romance Yen/We retire to Kaer Morhen
-The woman rules the Skellige Islands
-Radovid wins the war (I didn't care about this questline)
-Kiera Metz got impaled (but I did bone her earlier in the story)

It only took me three years to finish this but it was really awesome. I finished the majority of it over the last few weeks.

Witcher 3 Thread?

I recently finished it as well. Mine was mostly the same outcome except for Radovid being killed and I sent Kiera to Kaer Morhen, so she ended up becoming traveling lovers with Lambert.

I got the exact ending you go except I don't remember what happened to the sorceress. Ciri is best girl. I wish she had shown up at my house instead of Yen in the Blood and Wine DLC.

>Letting a madman that kills sorceresses like your waifus rule the north.
Damnit, you didn't listen to Dijkstra, did you?

Not OP but I beat the fuck out of that fat faggot when I was trying to get that blind sorceress from him. I got tired of him constantly talking shit like he could do anything in a 1v1. That stopped me from being able to help him kill the emperor.

But the game is not even 2 years old

>Ciri becomes Witcher
>Moved with Triss to Kovir
>Cerys queen
>Nilfgaard wins and Temeria stays independent can't remember correctly
>Keira fucks Lambert

THAT IS NOT HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SMILE

I am OP and I have no idea what the hell I just watched. What questline was this? I have no idea who the person in the cell is.

I never really got heavily involved in the War questlines or politics. I didn't really figure out who belonged to where until towards the end honestly.

Did you play Witcher 2? If not then don't ask stupid questions when you can google the name in the filename dipshit.

No I didn't :(

Best endings:

Core game, main story:
>Ciri lives and becomes a witcher
>Emhyr wins the war, Temeria is restored as a vassal state.
>Cerys An Craite rules Skellige
>Yen romance

Core game, secondary:
>Baron lives, he had a hard life.
>Keira lives and goes to Kaer Morhen
>Lambert lives and ventures with Keira
>Letho lives and stays at Kaer Morhen
>You convince Eskel to stay at Kaer Morhen
>You help mages leave the city

HoS:
>Olgreid Von everec lives and you beat O'dimm at his own game.

B&W:
>Both sisters live and you help reconcile them.

>I got tired of him constantly talking shit like he could do anything in a 1v1

I like the profound sadness that you can find in most of the side quests in the base game and DLCs. HoS had one depressing main quest and BaW has some side quests that really tugs at my heart's strings. I also like how BaW, as a whole, was a lot funnier and relaxing than the base game and HoS were.

>Ciri becomes empress
>Triss Kovir
>Guy rules Skellige
>Emphyr / Temeria wins
>Kiera Metz hook up with witcher guy

>What ending did everybody get?
The same one everyone got
The one with awful, awful gameplay

>that quest with the big lumberjack that loved fairytales and wanted to free the lady from the tree.

>killing Kiera
you're a fag mate she was best girl

I read that they made BaW more lighthearted. Kinda like a victory lap for one last fun ride with Geralt. Without all the stress of saving the world.

I'm the OP, I just finished the game. Can't wait to get the expansions.

BEST CIRI

>dat side quest where you get high and your horse talks you through your contract

These fucking facial animations.

God damn CDPR.

>Main quest with drunk witchers shooting the shit

>Empress
>The Path
>Brother
>Emhyr wins the war
>Mark Addy goes to Switzerland
>Cersei rules Skellige
Game was shit anyhow. Regret "playing" it.

I got
>Witcher Ciri
>Radovid and Djikstra dead
>Keira alive and boning witcherbro
>Bone Yen
For Wine and Blood
>Bad vampire dies
>Convince sisters to reconcile
>Cry at the fucking headnod Geralt gives the camera at the end
>Live happily ever after with Yen in a comfy winehouse
I'm not sure if I got the best endings, but they were perfect for me. I'm going through it again to get the better armor and upgrade the house, and I'm appreciating all of the hard work put into the game.
I had actually forgotten how much I loved Priscilla's song and how pissed I was when she got attacked

gross

I got the one where Ciri decides to be the queen of Nilfgaard. Didn't even mean to.

the rest:
>radovid is dead, Nilfgaard invades
>temeria is a vassal state
>cerys queen of skellige

yeah their faces don't look tired

I wish you could talk Detlaff out his autistic shrieking rage without killing off Syranna. I feel bad for the guy, he just had an intense case of oneitis and didn't know how to handle it.

>Dork Souls fag
>picked the worst options for a majority of his choices
It checks out.

Just got done with that one actually, did it properly. I like how Toussaint is portrayed, how they put up a nice facade of upholding chivalric values and, while some uphold them truly like Guillaume, others succumb to more base tendencies in secret.

Having said that, the overall vibe from Toussaint as a whole is still way more positive and happy than anything you can find in the war-ravaged North. Shit's such a delight to explore.

And despite the happy ending, I thought that Guillaume's side quest was sad as fuck.

I just thought it was a funny picture, I hated Dark Souls III. Stay insecure though, that will benefit the Polacks shitty writing come Cyberpunk.

>whoa he posted RDJ, HE'S A MARVELFAG GO BACK TO CONTAINMENT MODS MODS MODS

>stay insecure though

The irony is palpable. lmfao

Guillaume has green feather pubes that his waifu is turned on by. He won harder than anyone ever.

I know, I'm glad they got a happy ending. Still, what happened to Vivienne just saddens me. Same goes for the tree lady.

How do you convince eskel to stay. In all my playthrougs he says he's had enough and wanders off

I'm not sure. I told him to stay but he said no and that was the end of that.
In hindsight convincing him to stay is a dick move anyway. Lambert straight up says he's never coming back, and if you romance either Yen or Triss you move away with them. So it would just be Eskel fucking alone in a big ass castle in the mountains.

My nigga, I got the exact same ending

What about them.
Ciri barely reacts, and Geralt's facial animations look like they happen way too slowly.
GTA V, Uncharted 4 and MGSV are still the pinnacle of facial animations in videogames.

>So it would just be Eskel fucking alone in a big ass castle in the mountains.
Living the dream.

fucking the goat probably

There's no Internet and he's no mage, he can't conjure whores or stuff.
He'd spend the rest of his long ass life repairing the castle and hunting forktails.

I want an Eskel, Geralt, Lambert and Ciri game, feat. Letho.

Would love to be Vesemir but... you know :(.

Going with truss instead of Best buy's Roach. What's it like being a cuck?

>Ciri survives and becomes a Witcheress
>Romance Yen because I never liked Triss
>Lambert and Keira go off together
>Mad Rad wins
>Killed whoreson
>Bought specs

Glasses Geralt makes the best fucking reaction images ever. Post some.