JAPANDOMINATION

>Resident Evil is back
>Yoko Taro released a game with good combat
>The Zelda series actually changed shit up
>The Yakuza series finally went mainstream
>Someone made the first solid souls like game
>P5 stopped being delayed

So will it be WESTDOMINATION for the second half of this year?

I mean they have Red Dead. . .and, Mordor mite b cool. . .Prey?

What does the rest of this year look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKw_VUuZjCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No matter...in the end we are having a good year for vidya soo far

Soo many games...soo little time

>Resident Evil is back

agreed on everything but "someone made the first solid souls like game"

nioh fucking blows my mans. it's horrendous. somehow worse and less inspired than dark souls2.

I just wanna remind everyone of the game that started the dark age for western AAA
>muh deep political message
>muh multiverse theory BAZINGA!

>The Zelda series actually changed shit up

Eh. I wish I liked BotW more than I did.

It's as back as one could reasonably expect the first horror RE in well over a decade to be. Some cobwebs to brush off but the idea's there.

It was better than 6 and 5 which is actually isn't saying too much

>Prey?
it will be shit compered to what we could of got
youtube.com/watch?v=OKw_VUuZjCE

>resident evil is shit
>platinum somehow made the combat of the original nier look complex in comparison to button mashing soulless combo shit
>nintendo publishes the worst game in the history of nintendo, ruins it even more by posting it under their longstanding legacy favored Zelda franchise known for polish and quality

2017 has been fucking terrible.

Not to mention it popularized the "protective father and his wife's child" narrative.

I hope the west is ready for Dad Simulator for PS4 8 times in a row.

Better than 3-4-5-6

>all those journos that said they wish they could go back and lower the score of Horizon after playing Zelda and Nier
The main stream is starting to spoil in it's own fecal matter

I actually agree with this. I do like the first Revelations more than it, though. I'm just fucking weird like that.

These are some pretty terrible opinions, my dear user.

Shit I wanted this prey so bad, it reminded me of the Boba Fett bounty hunter game for some reason.

top meme.

Yes it is back

Source? That'd be worth a few laughs.

>4

>facts are opinions
>facts are terrible

you can put out there a concept for a crazy ambitious, sprawling game that is intricately detailed at the same time

that doesn't mean they could have executed.

you say it's "what we could of got" but we never "could of got" this

they could not deliver, because they didn't. the project died because it didn't fucking work

It was in a few Breath of the Wild reviews. I think gamespot or IGN specifically had it. Then some podcasts of people talking about how Nier was the better post apocalyptic game starring a female lead since it actually had some feelings behind it and didn't have the ubisoft checklist problem.

Didn't see that bait coming/10

-Wrong
-Who?
-Yes
-Wrong
-Do you mean Nioh? It's been in development longer than souls and plays more like Ninja Gaiden, thus excels at anything Souls has done.
-P5 is weeb trash

When was the last time you enjoyed anything user or have the decades just been dredging on for you?

>he thinks Breath of the Wild is worse than shit like Wii Music or Urban Champion

I don't think you know what a fact is, user.

>>Yoko Taro released a game with good combat
*serviceable combat
**serviceable combat that is constantly interrupted by a minigame

i will never take you faggots seriously if you keep glossing over gameplay

>P5 is weeb trash

Oh nevermind, I almost took your post seriously.

DONT YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT URBAN CHAMPION

Tho I agree, that user is just baiting.

Nigger, it is an ANIME game. Just because YOU have been waiting for it for years doesn't mean everybody else who enjoys Japanese games wants to play it.

DUDE WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN A CINEMATIC TRAILER?!? FUCKING BETHESDA GIVING THE NAME OF AN UNRELATED SEQUEL TO ANOTHER UNRELATED GAME

I'm glad we're getting a system shock clone over whatever generic skyrim with guns garbage the original game would have been.

enemy and level design in Nioh is shit compared to Souls. Lore too

It is though. If it wasn't people wouldn't be excusing the dungeons and combat.

>Persona 5 is weeb trash

Nigger faggot.

>he thinks a game with zero enjoyment to be had that feels like a second job to play, a second job you don't get paid to do, is worse than shit like Wii Music

yes.

Are you talking about a city building sim?
Wat

>somehow worse and less inspired than dark souls2
so it's dark souls 3?

This is why I hate Souls fans. They'd rather have lore over game play.

T.someone that should have killed hinself long time ago

Considering Wii Music is a glorified noisemaker that can only entertain children under the age of 6, I urge you to reconsider. I don't much care for BotW myself but man, I have definitely played worse Nintendo games. Shit, I've played worse Zelda games.

>Someone enjoying Games?! not on my watch

ignore the shitters OP...this is being a good time for games indeed

First quarter of this year was Sony's time.

This next quarter is gonna be Nintendo taking its spot.

Fall/Holiday will belong to both.

I've played all the zelda games and BotW is easily the worst.

TP is absolutely awful in hindsight, but at least there was a playthrough or two worth of interest there. BotW is so bad that it is easily skippable.

And yes, it is actually worse than the Phillips CD-i games. They had heart and soul in their cutscenes and the shit gameplay at least tried to emulate what people already knew and expected from Zelda.

BotW is just gay shit with melodrama and absolutely unpolished, underdeveloped game mechanics. It's a sandbox game like minecraft, except 100% less shit to do in the ways of making your own fun. It's a soulless husk of a poorly planned game idea slapped onto a beta engine that took a bigger bite than it could swallow, unable to maintain a solid framerate under any conditions, marred and paired with some of the worst graphics and loading times from a Nintendo game on the Wii U, exponentially worse than Super Smash Bros. in both areas.

It is easily, not jokingly, not ironically - but simply and truthfully EASILY the absolute worst game Nintendo has ever published.

Here's your (You), friend.

here's yours.

(You), for all the hard work that went into typing that bait.

TP took 2 years after release to slow down.

BotW took 2 weeks.

It's just not a good game.

Retarded game for children.
Eliminated the survival aspect, flooded the game with ammo, weapons and QTE, just kept sending.waves after waves of enemy, removed the limits on saving, nonsensical stupid story tacked on because the writer had a change of heart in the midde, 5=4.

good

Excuse me... did you just make a thread without posting an image? God damn why is OP always a faggot.