Do you smonk when you play vidya?

It's the only way to get the same magic out of Persona.

DUDE

Holy shit is that kid really smoking a roll of paper towells?

I was just 20 minutes ago, Mario party 3 with buds.

Haha I know right

if you smoke indoors you're a faggot

Yeah, after work it's great.

WEED

Why would anyone ever do that

IS TRASH AND DUMB TO SMOKE

I had cancer once but dude... WEED CURED IT. THERE NO DOWN SIDES!

used to, but then tolerance happened and it just wasn't the same anymore.
i still smoke on a daily basis, but it's mostly to induce appetite and to help me sleep.

TOILET PAPER

Lord Arnis is too based for this world

xD

I love weed

No. Smoking is for faggots.

LMAO

>tfw your dealer is dry

>tfw legal state

>tfw dealer won't sell cause its Easter and he wants to be a family man.

>mfw I alternate dealers and I'm never not good

Weed yes, cigarettes no. Chewing tobacco is better for gaming than smoking, at least more convenient anyway.

>not buying beforehand and selling to your mom

also VIDEO GAMES

tfw just had to quit because I might have to have a drug test soonish

>chewing tobacco
>having a literal fucked up mouth and gums and disgusting as spit

fuck off chewfag

WTF, what kinda shitty internet marketplace do you go on where they out of weed?

>tfw not exactly legal yet but we have dispensaries anyway

and more disgusting/cancerous, anyone who dips is an absolute retard

Dabs, generally.

>tfw legal gray area state

Hell yea nigga

At least you don't smell disgusting and it doesn't fuck up your general way of life if you get cancer.

What's with all of the weed threads lately?

I smoke weed but these threads aren't even productive. They just make people say "dude weed" and then make us look worse.

but now that we're here, and I just got home and smoked a bowl, what are you dudes playing tonight? I might get back into stardew valley or maybe dirt 3 if I'm up for it. and any big plans for 420?

dabs are too fuckin much. bud is fun vidya time, dabs are sit-on-your-ass-and-watch-three-seasons-of-Alton-Brown time.

thats not even right ur retarded

Cigars from time to time, but I prefer smoking them while watching shit instead.

yeah me and my husband do it all the time

why are americans so insecure about it

>any big plans for 420?
Hope yours is suicide.

I'm not insecure about people having cancer sticks

>smoking anything

How's it feel to be a giant faggot?

>these threads aren't even productive. They just make people say "dude weed" and then make us look worse.
Just like potheads.

>that picture
can you explain it

decades of propaganda from the GOP

Lego City on my Switch. The missions are kind of shit, but driving off of ramps and freerunning are both fun as fuck. I'm glad they were smart about ramp placement and put 3-4 in a row to actually make them fun.

>dealer
>going dry

What the fuck. I texted my dude yesterday morning at 11:49 that I'm down to buy a quarter

By 11:50 he texted me to meet him around noon

I went to the atm, and by 12:07 I was walking home with my bud.

And even if he didn't have any, I have back ups. What are you, an amateur?

Simply epic.

tried requesting the day off 6 months in advance and got laughed out of the office. Now I'm the resident pot head doofus ass bob marley motherfucker at my work. Shit's legal here in WA though so fuck em

You need to smoke more, my friend.
Kek.
Would you recommend buying a switch now? Or waiting until like November? Aren't you bored yet?

In no way untrue, sorry.

Also Mr. Chan has one of the better voices I've heard in vidya. This game as a whole is surprising me with the VA and joke quality

Smoking weed still fucks your lungs up.

I smoke weed in the dark and take any chance I can to post naked pictures of myself on the internet because I'm so lonely and need the attention to prove to myself that everything I've done has been worth it.

what makes you think it's an american thing? pretty sure its just the niche culture of the board. even if stoners gained majority opinion every conversation would just boil down to shitposting and dudeweedlmao because that's just how it is here.

thats what im doing RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

I fucking hate smokers.

oddly enough, the most conclusive study didn't indicate any long term damage from smoking weed. There were negatives but that wasn't one they found in testing.

So does breathing air. Your body is temporary and everything is killing you as we speak.

Good god, man, you're sticking a burning lump of plant matter into your mouth. It's nothing to be secure or insecure in. Get over yourself.

Your country does have a head lawman who hates weed

I do smoke my pipes from time to time while playing vidya. Mostly slow paced stuff.

you only live once

What were the negatives? I'm sort of getting into this to deal with certain breeds of anxiety but I'm worried about falling in too deep because I worry about long-term psychological effects.

okay can you post more user
I need to milk my dick

Holy fuck. Thats exactly what me and a buddy are playing couch coop every time.
That game is fucking amazing when you are high

Best PS Plus game

>Aren't you bored yet?
>Zelda
>LEGO city
>Bomberman
>Snake Pass
>metal slug and all dem sweet neo geo games
>Mario kart at the end of the month
Why would I be bored?

>"At least chewing ain't disgusting" *spits wad of black tar into empty soda bottle* "
>"my health is perfectly fine" *teeth fall out and gums slowly rot away*

I can't get my webcam to work but here ya go, have some old shit

>mfw a few years back I used to just drink
>mfw I started doing weed
>mfw I started doing LSD and shrooms
>mfw I'm afraid that I may go down further down the hill
>mfw I have no face

WOAH GUYS, I JUST DRANK A BEER

ANY OTHER BEER DRINKERS HERE?

I'm fine with old shit
also
>pic 76
do you have an imgur or something?
I like to keep browsing through several pictures while cumming

>Smokers are also huge faggots
figures

I've actually looked into this because I have asthma and there aren't any conclusive studies that say that smoking increases the chances of lung cancer.

>Gentlemen

just stop
:^)
but seriously just embrace life's pain and meld it into something you can enjoy.
drugs are just easy mode.

The correct term is dankrupt.

emily-aggron.tumblr.com is the best I can do for ya. It has face pics though, so if that's not your thing you have been warned.

Nah.

Smoking is gross, and childish.

Enjoy literally burning your money away, retards

I want to get back into sports but it's so hard when you're practically a cripple.

That's how I felt about nier automata. Weebshit is just so much more enjoyable stoned
Wait, I-I mean DUDE WEED LMAO hahaha yeah, I forgot we hate that stuff.. haha stupid potheads

So many burnout losers saying they smoke every day because (bullshit excuse) when the real reason is just plain old addiction. Sad.

thanks user
now I can cum on peace

>420chan will never be relevant again
It hurts.

Dispensary master race reporting. Fully stocked 12 hours a day 7 days a week.

Canada/Vancouver right?

Have fun ODing on heroine in a few years user

>Texas will never ever become a legal state

>there are people that don't want their final moments on earth to be on heroin

when the fuck is weed going to be fully legal for recreational use in Florida? we're already a degenerate state, may as well do it.

>Fully stocked 12 hours a day 7 days a week.
My dealer is open more.

Just a week or so ago I found out that one of my acquintances from childhood OD'd on heroine.
Fuck this shit, I don't want to die in my 30's. Back to sports I go.

Weed gets me super immersed in vidya. I hop on Red Orchestra 2 and play like my life is at stake.

>mfw Japs rushing our trenches from the trees
FUCK

Same can be said about vidya itself fag

Not with 20-30 strains, prerolled joints and other options. And a pseudo sense of legal security. I bought it at a legitimate storefront and it's packaged nicely with actual barcodes. I'm less likely to get in shit from cops and can rest easy knowing my money is doing less to fuel crime in my city.

The prices are even competitive.

>12 hours
There are dispensaries open here from like 8 am to 3 am. There's only 5 hours of the days I cannot get weed.

nothing beats getting lab grown weed scientifically designed to get the most THC. don't want to risk getting brick shit from dealers.

Sure, but I bet those places close up sometimes. Mine's open 365 with no breaks. I picked some up on Christmas last year.

Mental addiction is just habitation.