Why the fuck does this exist?

Why the fuck does this exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does it matter to you?

u dont like memes + steam? lol gtfo newfag

So you know who to avoid

It just acts as a flag so you know who to never associate with.
If they're in that group chances are they're a cancerous memelord.

the only difference between Sup Forums and the Sup Forums steam group, is that you notice how bad it is when you're outside of Sup Forums

all valid points. stop being a faggot op or join the group.

>le seekret club )^X

>31 friends in this group
Are you all redditors or what

Nuthin personnel autismo :^)

>31 friends in this group

Delet this

Post red flag steam groups.

>people actually like this

t. animeposter
Fuck melonpan and fuck weeb people.

anime in general

These are the type of people who greentext in the in-game chats

>business inquires

anything anime
anything that resembles roleplaying faggots (nazi groups, pony groups, tf2 clans)
raffling groups, giveaway groups

Everyone in groups like these are insufferable faggots.
>Look everyone, I post on Sup Forums! REEEEEE, haha! That feel when, am I right?

Talking to anybody IRL or in games who goes to Sup Forums is insufferable. They don't know how to behave or converse, they instead spout memes and references in place of actual jokes.
>pick up maplestory again for a few days
>talking anime with someone
>"so who is your waifu?"
disgusting

Post green flag steam groups

> Sup Forums group
> "illegal shit is illegal

What happened?

Tell me one reason why would anyone consider me a better person than degenerated homo weebs
You can't

What am I looking at?

RIP in cum, ya sluts.

Literally two clicks to find out

Hey I can have usual conversations IRL, I just hide my power level.

does this still exist? if not anyone got a steam group that offers similar services?

You wouldn't know i browse Sup Forums if you talked to me tho

I'm only in that Sup Forums group because they occasionally post about deals or free games

You need Jesus not erp

>services

Because you even type like you don't belong.

;_;

I did this back in 2007 when I first started browsing Sup Forums

The wounds open up again every now and then, and I am flushed in embarrassment.

This. I've hid my power level for 10 years.

>implying

>skyrim was six years ago

>hid my power level for 10 years
What changed?

I won a money match in smash bros Brawl and bought my copy of skyrim with it.

I used donkey kong. That was one bad Wario player, but anyway I'm really glad I didn't buy it with my own money. How the fuck was this 6 years ago?

man i always thought it would be easy for me to work in a game store for being up to date with everything when i was young but i never fucking expected those modern days to be filled with cringy cunts like that

Nothing other than it no longer takes effort.

Sorry I know you think i implied that I stopped but sadly no.

>friend started coming to Sup Forums last year after reading about good boy points on /r/Sup Forums
>he always uses memes in normal conversations now

>find a thread that he posted in a few times
>every single post from him has some kind of meme in it

I never revealed it to anyone even when I was a dumb kid and habbo was all the rage it kind of felt stupid talking about it. I rarely even talked about vidya, since all my friends were chad-like. Exception was when someone who I know might be browsing Sup Forums asks me if I do, I just say yes. When other people talk about memes and shit I always pretend I see it for the first time, laugh and leave hastily.

they're the 'ironic 4channers' just like there's ironic weebs.

Sup Forums was my first board and it was really a smart rule to not talk about it (the "only in raids" wasn't part of the rules, that came later when newfags had to try to justify talking about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums) because it just invited all these colossal faggots. I seriously waited until I was 18 to post, that's the fucking way it should be.

>Play FFXIV
>Avoid Sup Forums and /vg/ guilds and just chill in game
>2 players from a Sup Forums guild get invited to my raid group by our leader
>Fucking speak in memes in voice chat entire raid every raid
>Say shit like "that was a meme kill" and just generally act like the voice chat is Sup Forums lite.

Kicked those faggots out and found some other retards to replace them.

Do not play games with Sup Forums.

Sup Forums's ToS group was pretty alright. Same as 4chans transformice groups

>see somebody
>invite them to my guild
>keeps typing things like ">tfw no gf" and ">mfw"
>nobody ever responds to it
>hope he'll get the hint and stop pretending this is Sup Forums
>he doesn't
>he's in the guild all of 3 hours
>kick him
>a few people pipe up "what a weirdo" "what in the fuck was he saying?"
pic kinda related.

Ive had some good experiences you just have to have your guard up Which clear isnt an issue for you.

Fuck I have a friend-of-a-friend who does this shit.

He just puts "meme" in random spots in his sentences for no reason and spouts memes even when there's no relevance whatsoever. I try to drop hints how fucking retarded and obnoxious it is but he doesn't stop.

We're a dying breed I guess. Due to facebook's popularization of reddit-tier memes, it has become at least less cringey to witness people talking about it, or using memes as jokes irl which is the worst thing in the world.

I'm in these groups and I don't give a shit about anime.
I literally accept any group invite.

>friend of a friend IRL
>he loves SSBM
>think we can be cool and play
>we take some turns 1v1 and a few free for all with all 3 of us
>he starts explaining to us about "johns" and "when somebody loses, you have to tell them that there's all these flavors in the world, and you choose to be salty?"
Where in the fuck did "mad" go? Why is it "salt" now?

4th post best post

everyone that participates in this shit is a newfaggot normalfag

>When other people talk about memes and shit I always pretend I see it for the first time, laugh and leave hastily.

wow I can relate to this

jesus christ do I have the worst internet memories of my life from that game

this
don't give a shit about anything else they post or who's in it.
if you know of a better group that posts similar things and isn't "le cancer" then post it

I'll ERP with you for cash user. I did that in the past with someone, so I'm literally a professional, you can trust me.

you are le cancer, you can stay in that group

wow this is pure cringe
kill yourself

>using greentext outside of Sup Forums

literally the dumbest shit there is

I've got one friend, he quit going to Sup Forums when Sup Forums had all that Boxxy shit, he's not tainted by anything from the past 8ish years, it's wonderful. I of course never bring up anything from Sup Forums, I might send him a funny Silent Hill picture one of you posted, but it's nothing to do with "memes".
But we were at a bar for a few hours that he goes to often, someone he knew came up and while the singer was taking a break, the guy said "take a look at these memes I saved"
and my friend looks at one or two, then at him, and says "that's not a meme, that's an image macro".
wish he were a girl so we could get married

I'm sure you're a bigger faggot than I could ever even dream of being

it is like the absolute bottom of the barrel AIM Buddyprofile collections.

>i want to marry someone because they know the difference between a meme and an image macro

did you know that never bothering to have a social life is 100000000x times more reprehensible and sad than not knowing the difference between a meme and image

upvoted

Point proven, thanks.

He's perfect, though. Maybe you don't get out much, but people are fucking cringey in real life.

waifufagging wasn't ever really a meme, but it is still sad for that to be part of someone's personality.

>gets mad at me for calling him cancer
>not cancer

choose one faggot lol

I'm sure glad I live in a third world shithole and stuff on that image is literally impossible to happen, but "le maymays xD" have started to become increasingly popular. I am worried.

>tfw just started FFXIV two days ago and thinking about joining one of the /vg/ guilds

I got a few invites to random guilds but I can't stand normie talk, I'd rather suffer through the occasional autist.

/vg/ is one of the worst boards along with /vr/ and /vp/. they're awful because of all the tripfags and reputations they want to have. Sup Forums is bad too, but at least everybody wants to be anonymous

I don't know how that webm is relevant, but i do know that my dick seems to like it.

Stop shilling your club, retard.

I know but I'd rather suffer through ERP and autist then normie talk.

you mean best?

>Maybe you don't get out much, but people are fucking cringey in real life.
I went to a midnight launch for the first time when the Switch came out and it was fucking horrible. Nearly everyone was repeating the same fucking memes and catchphrases constantly and it smelled like Friday Night Magic.
I don't think I want to try and hang out with people again. It's too loud and has unfamiliar bad smells.

Wow. These are the users of Steam. Now I understand why it has become trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo

the "Sup Forums" group (aka exiled from /vg/) is not really that great either. I left after being in there for several months. very cliquey and shitposty.

Does anyone care about trollface and forever alone anymore? That pic seems like a relic from 2011 or 2012.

If you want to marry someone over them identifying a image macro, you definitely do not "get out much"

Some people here wanna hang with others here. Is this really hurting you?

And here I thought it was /vg/ exiled from Sup Forums.

If I had to choose Id rather play with the ultros group than the balmung group.

Good luck on your travels user

Honestly there used to be a Tf2 Sup Forums server that was the shit, because people from Sup Forums tend to take shit like tf2 less seriously it was actually hilarious. Sure there was a lot of memespouting but atleast it wasnt the usual tf2 server where rules like NO CURSInG where common. Talking about 4-5 years ago so its probably different now.

rate my info box
i haven't changed it in 2 years
the text from is my first time going to Sup Forums

>MUH OPEN BORDERS!

Did you just freeze a Super Nintendo?!

good lord

It trickles down. That was probably from a year or two ago, on facebook. After it goes from here to reddit, it later goes from reddit to facebook. You've seen it happen recently during the election with sadfrog.

>2 friends in this group
better than I was expecting
time to remove you dumb faggots

post more pics of that girl (male)

I knew a guy who openly bragged about being a mod. I mean in public, not online. He was the most annoying cunt I've ever come across.

shit im on cactuar