This game has no flaws whatsoever. Best game in the series by far

This game has no flaws whatsoever. Best game in the series by far.

the only flaw is that Jill isnt topless

Yeah.

>best Resident Evil game
REmake
>best game in the Resident Evil series
RE4

I preferred the 1996 original.

What the fuck is this Resident Evil 4 meme? It's no where near the best in the series. In fact, it's the game that ruined the fucking series by making it third person action bullshit. The first chapter is fun, I'll admit. Even scary. The rest is stupid nonsensical bullshit that got me bored after 20 minutes.

Where the fuck is REmake 2?

>this game has no flaws
>inb4 it doesn't have the ending where barry, chris, jill and rebecca all team up
>inb4 it doesn't have a wesker escape sequence
>inb4 it doesn't have a mode that lets you play with the original voices
C'mon OP

Not flaws

They are, as they didn't have the true ending despite REmake having come out after multiple games confirming everybody survived, Umbrella Chronicles had a Wesker Escape level and don't tell me you don't want original voices

>nonsensical ranting
Y-yeah

Nude Jill mod on pc. She admittedly wears heels though.

He's mad boys!

I've replayed resident evil 1, 2, 3 ,Code Veronica and 0, most of them more than twice, shit I even replayed survivor and operation raccoon city. I never replayed 4, It's crap.

agreed

love triggering REmake autists, proves their insecure about their garbage game

You know, despite being bait, this post isn't entirely wrong. Resident Evil 4 did ruin the series by making it more of an action game than survival horror.

it's still the best game in the series, though

you

>She admittedly wears heels though.
disgusting

That's why I said it's bait. RE4 is fucking fantastic, even if I personally like REmake more, but it did pave the way for the shitstains that were 5 and 6.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/

but that's what made it good
it's still scary in the exciting scary way, but it's also more of a fun video game

>REmakes flaw(s)

>RE4's flaw(s)
Island section is shit

RE4 is a great game but REmake is a legit 10/10 game

It's pretty bad as far as RE is concerned, but as a game it's fucking damn amazing. Probably one of my favorites easily.

I've always felt that despite being the location where all the bad shit went down prior to the events of the game, the laboratory section is incredibly underwhelming.

RE4 is only good for the memes.

wtf are you trying to say?How can two different RE games be the best RE game?

Crimson Head/burning gimmick was annoying.

>tfw couldn't even be bothered to finish RE4 after the village chapter

It wasnt even the same Leon from RE2 now hes some BADASS zombie killer

>that one door with a shitty knob that breaks after too many uses

For what purpose?

It's this meme that if the gameplay evolves in a series than it's no longer a ____game even if its great.

>beat game with both characters
>bomb zombie is forced on me

sorta lost the will to play

It would be to easy otherwise.

>no flaws whatsoever
>no "Dino Crisis" outfit for Jill
>no "Made in Heaven" jacket for Chris

9.8/10 is the best I can do.

>getting attached to video game characters
>not finishing on of the GOATs because he grew up

Hunters can't decapitate in the remake, can they?

it also drastically changed the formula went from horror survival to aim that dot sight

They didn't keep high resolution copies/the original models of all of the backgrounds so it can be released when we reach higher resolution thresholds it can keep up.

To make you worry about using it too much so you choose to go around when you really only need to go through the door a few times before Barry fixes it anyways. It's the same thing with ammo. You go in thinking you need to conserve ammo so you play the game in a certain way but really there is more than enough ammo in the game to kill just about every enemy.

re4 is a really funny game. blasting droves of ganados with the handcannon? c'mon it's hilarious. i love it. re0 is the best one tho.

I am disappointed that REmake HD didn't give Jill the same costume treatment that Rebecca got in Zero HD. Just go ahead and give her every costume she has worn before. At least all of the costumes from various versions of RE1, like that great sleeveless shirt from the director's cut.

Knife is pointless.

>He didn't beat the game with only the knife
Get a load of this fellow
Consider yourself lucky, its fucking cancer

>Barry

I like using Chris though.

I like to think that Barry leaves the ammo and fixes the door in both runs but Wesker erases his name and writes in his own to take credit. He is an evil mastermind after all. Also no way does that nerd Wesker know how to fix a doorknob on his own. Barry on the other hand knows his way around home improvement.

REmake is the answer to both statements. REmake is the creator not only staying faithful to his original creation but perfecting it in every regard.

Barry isn't present at all during Chris campaign, so I has to be Wesker.
I like to think Wesker was helping Chris out just so that he can survive long enough to die to the tyrant

>Shoot the first zombie in the game.
>He'll still follow you into the dining room.
>Barry shoot several rounds of his stupidly OP magnum into him.
>He'll leave the dining room when you do.
>You can take him down a third time.
>And then he can still come back as a Crimson Head.

That zombie is a fucking tank holy shit.

>He also closes doors behind him

>He'll leave the dining room when you do.
The first time I played it, that scared that fuck out of me. Especially how he just waits there in the hall.

>Enter a hallway later in the game.
>Hear a doorknob rattling further down the hall.

Kek, I love how I'm not the only one who has noticed this.

I still find his appearance in the original unnerving. Less so in REmake.

The shoddily-modeled ear always ruined this and made it look dopey for me.

Bump

Just finished it a couple of days ago for the first time in like 13 years and this shit is still awesome and has aged gracefully. Still waiting for remake part two electric boogaloo though desu Capcom will probably fuck it up