ITT: "villains" who did nothing wrong

ITT: "villains" who did nothing wrong.

Business dad did literally nothing wrong.

>Tfw you will never sexually harass Japanese high school girls

Why didn't those cucks from the track team or volleyball team just quit if they were so miserable? Or were they somehow expecting to play so amazingly well that every college would be begging them to join?

>it's another "haha the bad guyz are actually the good guyz" thread
I bet you think it's funny to say griffith did nothing wrong too
>inb4 "but he actually didn't"

Think of how beta Japanese adults are. Japanese teenagers are even more beta than that.

will you fags ever stop spoiling games?

It was implied their parents knew, peer pressure and all.

he has a palace
something is wrong with him

Persona has always been a edgy sjw game anyway. This time its Feminism's turn.

Why didn't they just join another club or team? Why would any parent care if their child was in the pseudo-dissolved track team at school?

Face

>immediatetly think ill him since he looks evil as shit
>end up sympathizing with him

Uncle Heiss was the fucking best

Heiss was the realest nigga and my favorite vidya antagonist, but to say he did nothing wrong is a bit of a stretch. He's great because he remains sympathetic despite doing some pretty bad shit and being willing to let the world end.

>muh reputation
Its why the teacher and makoto consider becoming whores, makes no fucking sense

Adachi

He made the mistake of being in V3, and even attempting to have an interesting point in the first case.

Bathroom tulpa boy is dead, user. His soul too.

Cortex

He was born into a family of clowns and hated his family because he was ridiculed by everyone wherever he went. He simply wanted to destroy the world for his own personal revenge to everybody on this entire planet.

Crash Bandicoot is the true villain for foiling his own revenge, while Cortex has to suffer his humiliation.

>mfw I first heard Napoleon was considered a villain in other country

>oiginally wanted to nuke the moon
>decide to take all the fallen's memories and launch them into space on an "ark"
>get murdered by an outdated robot and a kid who ended up listening to too much my chemical romance

TERMINAL LITERALLY JUST WANTED TO HELP PEOPLE.

It's time

Ending the debate once and for sll

> griffith

what wrong did he do?
in the movie we clearly see Casca, tits flopping around for all the world to see, moaning like a whore as she cucks Guts.

> muh band of the hawk
they each had like one panel of relevance each I dont at all by Guts cared about them when they contributed nothing to the story.

Griffith makes the plot move forward.
Guts stalls the plot for 25 fucking volumes to look after a vegetable.

she wasn't even a villain, she didn't even do anything. If anything was done wrong by a villain it certainly was not her. Which means you're making a legitimate post in this thread. Which I respect, but I feel the actual point of this thread is to post more of the ambiguous or comedic villains who are actually titled villains, but actually, and most honestly do nothing wrong, or at least partake in actions that could be considered gray.

>"We all profit from this"
I was hoping the next two argument would make a strong argument as that.

>sll
>sideways image
>taken with a potato camera

RECLAIM BELKAN CLAY

Japanese media is full of these villains that western NEETs view them as good. They are seen as dishonorable creeps in Japan, hence being the villain.

Why was everyone such a scumbag in this school?

The girls traded favors with sex. The school faculty pretended nothing happened because he brought results. The students put down their heads meekly like bitches.

Japanese school.

Apparently Kamoshida is based off of some real life case, though I never see anyone actually post a source for it. If that's true though it shows just how beta Japan really is.

I don't know if he counts as a villain but he just wanted you to be a natty.

Isn't it heavily implied he'd just blackmail you or make your life a living hell anyways via getting dirt on your personal life and spreading it around? Just like what he did to Ryuji?

He literally raped somebody, the only thing you could do worse is straight up murder

Yeah there's no way a coach would get away with sexually abusing children in the good ol' US of A. No siree.

its not just japan, the west does it too, there was this gay football coach that did it boys too

He wanted too much power

>villain

Ave, true to Caesar

Griffith is literally Jesus of Berserkverse.

>Griffith is literally Jesus of Berserkverse

He's the antichrist actually

Adachi is hero for betas.

t. Black Swordsman

There is no good Christ just like there is no good God, so he's Jesus by default.

> dismisses idea of good and evil but places obvious villan in good light

I hope you enter an emotinally abusive relationship and stay in it for the rest of your idiotic life.

I WILL MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN

Principal wasn't shown to be an upstanding citizen to be fair, he had thrown his lot in with Shido

hell he told Makoto to go hunt the yakuza, Kingpin deserved to get Lorry'd

>forcing best girl into a political marriage she didn't want
>nothing wrong

Rape is worse than murder idiot.