Voice Actor thread?

I'll start.

>JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6amnjy-JPOA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgKyizzA61M
youtube.com/watch?v=-O1CCTC5VZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ah-HA! Asshole In A Can! Combine that with another environmental kill, and watch your score skyrocket!

Wait, really?

Gotta go fast

A E G I S R E F L E C T O R !

"I have done nothing but teleport bread for three days."

Nah, Nolan voiced Engineer and Soldier's "I TELEPORTED BREAD" in Expiration date.

i want to breed with ursa

>SUCK ON THIS WESKER

>Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and i'm all out of gum.

>This isn't sea water, you know. It's a byproduct of the microbes contained in the pool. Buoyancy is practically non-existent thanks to the high oxygen content. Once you fall in -- you don't come up! Take a good look at your grave. Show me what you've got!

youtube.com/watch?v=6amnjy-JPOA

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days... What were you in your former life?

Lame how they replaced him in the latest Ben 10 reboot.

>On behalf of the UAC, welcome to Mars City, this facility serves as the central hub for all scientific research, archaeological studies, and military operations

You want me to understand your sadness? You think I'm going to sympathize with you? I swore to protect my daughter and my friends. If someone puts them in danger, they must stand aside or be cut down! Come on! Let's go!

Yup Pharahs va voiced Prince Zukos mom

>The Unity will bring about the master race. Master! Master! One able to survive, or even thrive, in the wasteland. As long as there are differences, we will tear ourselves apart fighting each other. We need one race. Race! Race! One goal. Goal! Goal! One people... to move forward to our destiny.

>Between the planes!
>Endurance run!
>MOOOOOOOOO

JOJO
THIS IS THE LAST OF MY HAMON
T A K E I T F R O M M E

>We radioed to confirm our orders but command didn't get what we were seeing. They told us to shoot till we were out of ammo. So that's what we did.

Didn't know they rebooted it.

God damn it looks awful.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgKyizzA61M

>they're breaking my turret! Nooo, my baby!

>I'm the finger down your spine when all the lights are out. I'm the name on all the men's room walls. When I pout, the whole world tries to make me smile. And everyone always wants to know, who... is... that girl?

shit wrong voice actress my bad

Holy shit

>SLAP SLAP SLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Are we still doing Overwatch ones?

>Excuse me for "dropping in"

Seven minutes.

Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you.

>YOU'RE TOO SLOW!

>Names are for friends...so I don't need one.

>"I have done nothing but teleport bread for three days."
Fixed

One of his best performances

As for mine
>Revali's Gale is Ready!

>SONIC SPEED!

>THE WATCHERS THEY SING
>LALALALA
>THE WATCHERS THEY SING
>LALALALA
>SILENCE! YOU CANNOT KILL ME, I AM LOVED, LOVED BY THEM

DiMaggio and Proops were the best thing about MadWorld. The rest of the game was pretty average, but their hilarious banter made the whole game worth it.

>Peace Day was a lot of fun! I hope we can do it again!

Thanks for ruining the thread

>engage

IS THAT

Wait it's not based Paul Eiding anymore? Fuck.

Ahh, the child of Bhaal has awoken. I think it's time for some more...experiments.

Also Shrek as Minsk. Legendary.

>It's High Noon...

Good grief...

THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER!
IT'S BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU!
TAkE THIS MY LOVE, MY ANGER AND ALL OF MY SORROW!
SHINING FINGER SWORD!
GO! GO! GOOOOOO!

THREAD POSTIN'

Pity? It was pity that stayed Bilbo's hand. Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo?

DON'T SUMMON HIM YOU FUCK

>"I think it's time for Jack to LET 'ER RIP!"

Proposal: Complete global saturation

OBJECTION!

Troy Mcclure and Broly from DBZ have the same Jap dub actor

Here he comes

And your stand gets to hide from it's victum, the law, and the consiquences... That's why... I'll judge you myself!!!

here comes Speed Racer
he's a demon on wheels

woah what

And if you don't like it, you can take your whiny, sniveling, snot-nosed populations, form a line behind me, and kiss my- We're still on? Well, turn it off, you idiot!

Yusuke and his Gunslinger stand, Chromemon

Jesus how many time they rebooted this shit?
This shit looks like Teen Titans Go by this intro, going with even more lazy design.

By putting tons of brahmin shit in the vats, we found out that the fumes give more than enough of a kick. Eureka. Literally. 'Course, we had to test to get the mix right.

Like 6 or something. They're obliged to pay the staff more if it runs for more than 3 seasons, so they don't.

A man chooses, a slave obeys.

Stop fooling around, Philomena!

>Replacing Ripjaws and Wildmutt

Why.

Don't worry my friends. I will be your shield.

>It's jennifer hale as voiced by jennifer hale
>Again

Make the noises all you want. But move while you make them. Hyah, mule!

>Like the good old days after 9/11!

Did you post Ursa a Sup Forums because you'd be ridiculed if you posted her in Sup Forums?

>avatar is Sup Forums
4/10 made me reply

youtube.com/watch?v=-O1CCTC5VZ0

Avatar is a anime, fuck you, fight me.

Makes sense

>I hope she made lotsa spaghetti

Anime is made by Japanese people, not Americans. Sure it rips off the art style, but with that logic Panty and Stocking is a western cartoon.

but in japan they call any animation anime

Also
>See, that's the sort of shit that earned us an "M" rating

Well, we're not in Japan, are we? When westerners say anime it's always referring to Japanese cartoons. Otherwise we better start considering SpongeBob an anime.