Are there games where you can submit to a girl? Do you think there should be more femdom in video games?

Are there games where you can submit to a girl? Do you think there should be more femdom in video games?

get off my board you fucking loser neet faggot

Shit thread 2bh m8

Spot the butthurt queer samefag

I prefer lolidom

>Are there games where you can submit to a girl?
If visual novels count, there's tons of femdom vns
>Do you think there should be more femdom in video games?
Definitly

Hi op. get off my board

Is this the cringe thread?

stop normalizing my fetish to Sup Forums normies

What causes someone to be into femdom? Is it critically low testosterone levels?

Hi samefag queer, get off my board

mostly it's caused by being a bad, bad boy

Why wouldn't you want to normalize femdom?

I legitimately want to know, why are people into femdom and shit like that? What the fuck is so appealing about it that fags like OP has to make threads like these on Sup Forums?

You can say the same for any fetish like feet, scat, fart, piss etc. You're just born with and that's it

Because it fucking turns me on

pic related gets me hot and bothered

>femdom
That's like a step away from cucking.

I legitimately want to know, why are people into gay shit? What the fuck is so appealing about it that fags like this guy who has to make gay threads on Sup Forums?

Except most fetishes are actually environmental. There's a whole bunch of fetishes that are basically entirely dependant on you watching a particular cartoon as a kid.

>not wanting to be sex slave for women

Are you even straight?

Are you a virgin?

>when you learn Japanese just for femdom shit
Best decision I ever made.

I don't like "femdom" specifically, but I love women who are assertive about their sexuality and in dominant positions.

Maybe an overbearing mother presence as a child? No matter how you slice it, I feel super bad for them.

The thought of a woman fucking me is exciting

But I'm not gay because I don't like dicks

ed edd and eddy made me like dominant tomboys because i identified with edd

Play animal crossing new leaf and go to the island. When a girl starts demanding money fork it over like the cuck you are.

>tfw Nintendo made a whole console just for me

subs and doms btfo

>most fetishes are actually environmental.
Want to share something with us user?

>tfw no /gfd/ gf

Just be sure to lick out Ja'marcus' cum out of her once he finished.

man, i knew voltron was no good for me

im a girl wish more people submitted to me

sigh

How does this Dom make you feel user?

Monster Girl Quest.

Someone post the femdom chart.

>gfd
Imagine being so intolerable that you get kicked out of /r9k/ of all fucking places.

I absolutely despise you fucking mommy loving cucks. As someone who has an interest in actual femdom, seeing your whiny baby posts makes me want to slam your fucking head into the concrete.

MOSCOW
O
S
C
O
W

hurr I get it

Self-hatred mixed with incredibly low self-esteem. You can bet your ass 99% of male sjw are into femdom.

Im a worthless perma virgin loser neet trash. I get even more excited if its a loli.

Im the fucking worst.

It's hot you fucking queermo. What other fucking explanation do you want?

This is why I'm into verbal abuse and other masochistic stuff in general, not femdom.

I'm not an SJW either.

>M-m-muh SJW

>all these posters not into femdom
and that's the day i realized nu-Sup Forums was real.

what's next? you gonna start hating bobcuts too?

Alright, time to chose, boys

Nice, doesn't make anything I said wrong.

Fuck this cringy shit.

Nobody fucking cares what your preference is.

I guess you get to play Yennifers lapdog in the Witcher

Also, portal, sorta kinda

My dick is guiding me towards some wacky combination of Bully, Cold and Disdain, help

Femdom doesn't exist in real life right?
Or it does and all the girls that like it are clinically insane and will murder you

Bully loli type.

>nip femdom
>guy is some beta loser
>girl literally walks all over him
>he's not really a sub, but puts up with it for her attention
>turns the tables in the end

Is there a more overused, awful setup?

The kind of femdom people are actually into doesn't exist.

Honestly, most of it is just sex where the girl takes charge.

>Femdom doesn't exist in real life right?
No, girls pretend to like it for attention and/or money but no one is genuinely into it.

>Submitting to anyone

Thats some bullshit I tell you what.

Was this post meant to be funny because I fucking laughed. They way you wrote it just made it sound like you copied it straight out of a poorly translated doujin.

>not liking girls that are so physically dominant that they can overpower you with no effort

>>>turns the tables in the end
Literally the worst shit in the world. Whenever I open anything tagged femdom, I scroll to the end to make sure it doesn't end with some fucking vanilla sex while the chick ahegaos.

>He doesn't like femdom

It's just really uncommon for a girl to want to dom without getting paid for it. I've met a handful, though, most were from Europe.

Lick it.

Sizefags are just weird. I can kind of understand it on some level, but it just isn't very sexy.

I submitted to best girl

cold

What's wrong with his nipples?

The idea of surrendering control to someone else is a relaxing thought. The idea of humiliation is also a way to control things. You're insulted because you asked to be, not because you're actually a piece of trash, so that's invertly reassuring.
And, if that's gonna happen, might as well happen from a pretty woman, because I'm not into men. Of course, that last part makes it hard to find good stuff that doesn't go into full on sissy faggot mode

Threadly reminder that femdom is literally a shit tier fetish.

If you actually want a girl to beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthless you're pathetic.

THICK