I would've enjoyed Automata much more if everyone actually dressed for combat. Does that make me a faggot?

I would've enjoyed Automata much more if everyone actually dressed for combat. Does that make me a faggot?

Sure

No it just makes you boring.

You haven't finished the game, faggot.

Well then beat the game (or at least get the C/D ending) so you can get chapter select and 2B's combat attire.

Not really, the slut clothes should have been a post game costume.

i too wish she was dressed more like a warrior that looks like she could actually take on hoards of enemies

i want to show the game to my friends but you cant even sprint without seeing her ass cheeks, it gets a little embarrassing

Stop focusing the camera on her ass, faggot.

yup

Either you have shit friends or you need to get some confidence.

Her ass is the best part of the game. Absolutely great character design. As opposed to that lesbian Horizon main character, who is so ugly and boyish, that I outright refuse to play the game.

Once you realize that 2B is a glorified marketing tool everythibg makes sense

Me too.

agreed 100%

She's a likeable and tragic character who suffers the most out of main trio.

I would have enjoyed it more if 9S didn't exist and A2 got all his screen time instead.

Games should be made for the consumer, not to satisfy some weird feminist agenda by the game developer.

Customer is king and that ass makes the costumer very satisfied.

On paper sure, in the game she barely qualifies as a character until just when shes about to die.

whatever

She honestly is
>only playable for Route A, which is the least relevant route storywise
>dies halfway through
>only gets any form of characterization at the end of the game

While I strongly dislike the type of people that 2B brought to the game (ironic weebs who enjoy dogshit VN's and games like Neptunia and Senran), Taro needs all the sales he can get.

It's always fun to see anally devastated /u/fags.
Bless your soul, Taro.

It's not real combat attire though, 2B still has an attractive body while wearing it.

Heres the 1000th+ time someone didnt play to route C where you get riot gear for 2B like a proper combat model

She was never even designed with that as the goal, though. Akihiko Yoshida is just a god.

>I wish the main character wasn't in the game

While A2 is best girl and deserved more screentime, the game wouldn't be the same without Nines

What if I were to tell you that I am an unironic weeb that likes Senran and that I got this game because I also like armchair philosophy?

It's a shame there's no combat armor for 9S because out of all characters he fucking needs it given that he literally goes on genocide crusade.

No. It makes you completely normal. The only kind of person those outfits appeal to are permavirgin weebs.

>fetish outfit
>combat
Don't make me laugh
At least Horizon -a much better game - had an excuse for not including combat outfits and didn't have the main character dress like a whore.

He is fine as he is.

>robots made to glorify mankind
>being mad when they glorify mankind

Having an attractive main character does not harm the game in any way.
In what way would the game be improved if she wore the combat armor for the whole thing? Absolutely no way.

This game would have sold a lot less if the game was worse.

Fucking meme game.

They're Androids, they're built internally for combat, retard.

This is the only outfit in a game that has insulted me.
Not because of feminism or whatever, it just insults my intelligence on every level from being impractical to not even looking good. Between the piss poor combat and this The Witcher was my first and only Steam refund. It was only $0.99 but I just wanted it gone.

>2B
>main character

Congrats on proving that you didn't play the game cuck.

Does it have a penis?

>if the game was worse.
So you are admitting that this game is nothing without its virgin fapbait character?

all characters are virgin fapbait

If you finished the game you would understand why the YoRHa units dress like that.

All of YoRHa is just a propaganda campaign to raise the androids' spirits and fuel their will to fight the machines. Notice that all the non-YoRHa androids are just dressed like regular people. YoRHa is all about image and they're possibly also intentionally under-equipped because all YoRHa soldiers are intended to die periodically.

neogaf is that way ->

Combat wasn't that bad later in the game.

finish the game then...

It's pretty obviously something since the most impactful moments happen after 2B is dead

>raise moral of beep-boop motherfuckers with no sex drive by having some of them dress like whores
Sure activates your grey matter now, doesn't it
Oh wait
>much deep, so wow 10/10 GOTY

9S isn't virgin fapbait. Kaine wasn't virgin fapbait. Nier wasn't virgin fapbait. A2 doesn't even qualify for virgin fapbait in this game; only 2B.

So again, you are admitting that this terrible game is nothing but a gf simulator for virgin weebs?

>Kaine wasn't virgin fapbait
kek

If the people who made the game wanted you to like the characters then the characters are virgin fapbait.

Yes, but not because you don't want to whack off, because you're letting something like the viability of clothing for combat ruin a game for you.

You can unlock the armor anyways.

I don't really care honestly.

If the game constantly shoved in your face how lewd 2B is then it might get annoying, but it doesn't. There's pretty much no plot-related fanservice. Unless you have a choking fetish.

Yeah I've considered giving it another try just because I want to play the later installments, but it's way down at the bottom of my backlog now. It was just such an ill omen for quality and I was already not enjoying it.

>A tank wearing a skirt isn't battle ready
I mean sure it looks silly in a fight, but it hardly hampers their function or weakens their natural armour.

>no sex drive

Play game, b8-san

Or fuck, play Nier

>like the characters
The only way to like a character is if they are virgin fapbait? Can you explain how some people end up liking male characters clad in armor then? Or characters in books?

>beep-boop motherfuckers with no sex drive
these guys banged until they made the first major antagonists. play the game before you talk shit.

The only thing good about Automata is that it might lead to remakes of Yoko's actually good games

Blatant shock-value scenes makes sense, how?

>no sex drive
They have an orgy onscreen.

>Unless you have a choking fetish.
I'm not the only one who thought that was uncomfortably close to sex right?

The male characters clad in armor and the characters in books are virgin fapbait.

No, it doesn't make you a faggot. As art styles are meant to be pleasing, they can also be displeasing.

>dat skindentation
Yus.

Nier should deserves a remaster.

DoD1 needs a full on remake using whatever's left of Scalebound.

Don't know if bait. I can't imagine anyone really liking the game without getting too at least chapter select.

>No sex drive
>9S wanted to fuck 2B's brains out canonically

Umm OK bro next time try to actually play the game you're throwing shit at

Pic not related I assume

they have emotions and complex machine equivalent to biology? they dont called them Machine Lifeforms instead of robots for nothing.

yep

It's not fair only 2B and A2 were half naked and the best you could do to 9S was having him run in his shorts.

That still doesn't make sense. Robots have no need to reproduce, nor are they programmed to. This is some really poor writing in action, where it forces the player to suspend their disbelief for the entire premise of the game. You might as well replace the human-looking androids with mechanical breasts walking on ass-shaped legs.

But how? Neither of them have figures of impossible proportions and intentionally revealing and sexy clothing.

You could put a bow on his head

So are erotic novels not fapbait?

The androids in Nier are designed with human emotions and actually can feel sexual attraction. The first androids made in the Nier universe were even sexbots. Go play the fucking game and stop shitposting about things you don't know.

Why does Taro have a fetish for torturing cute boys?

Are we talking about erotic novels, or are we talking about Nogameplay: Assorama?

>Robots have no need to reproduce, nor are they programmed to.
Which is why them emulating strictly human actions is needed to show they've developed independent thought. You dummy. Anything else could be brushed off as programming, but this strictly cannot, as proven by your dumb ass.

If you buy the dress thing from Emil you can change 9S's outfit to a dress and stockings.

There isn't a single game with gameplay.

It's hillarious that some 200 lbs neckbeards think they know what dress is suited for battle.

You realize that world class tennis players wear skirts, right? If it is mobile enough for tennis, then it is mobile enough for fencing.

Through the majority of world history, warriors were nearly naked to allow for free movement and cooling.

Your anime heavy metal knight armours were mostly for show and a niche.

What? I didn't know Emil sold a costume

Now you're just being stupid on purpose.

>it forces the player to suspend their disbelief
Wow its almost like you're playing a video game staring a bunch of robots 10,000 years in the future. Oh also humanity is dead because a dragon traveled to modern japan to play a rhythm game.

That's all fapbait.

He sells it during 9S's portion of Path C. All it does for 2B and A2 is make their clothing indestructible, but for 9S is puts him in a dress and stockings.

>A bit more clothes please = Ugh I want plate armor so I wont get offended
You're truly a master of inference. Do you always make assumptions of people from the littlest of statements?

Oh okay. You really are a 2-digit IQ virgin weeaboo desperate to defend his waifu's attire.

Wait but 9S is a boy

>Through the majority of world history, warriors were nearly naked to allow for free movement and cooling.
STOP talking RIGHT there buddy

Looks like in this battle of wits you showed up unarmed.

No, he's an android. He needs a heart to become a real boy, and oh boy does he go the wrong way about trying to get one.

>short shorts
>pink bow in hair

I'm satisfied, the the bow could've been modeled nicer and be physics enabled now that you mention.

Whats the item called? I'm going to try to find this. When can you buy it from him?

anyone have that comic? you know the one. yes, and?

surely you mean this

No hes just not a triggered protestant that gets shitty every time they see some ass.

If anything, she needs less clothes. Not more.
For example, there is barely any reason for her to have sleeves. MMA fighters don't use sleves.

I'm sorry your virgin fantasies aren't true. Armor is mostly to display wealth and local culture. They are in history books because they are iconic, not because they are usefull. Pic related.

Definitely.

Highleg is the most combat outfit possible.