What's your favorite Rainbow Road?

What's your favorite Rainbow Road?
What's your least favorite?
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2vA6Dngzhs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Favorite is DD rainbow road. Really hard to pick a least favorite tho I'd have to go with snes or gba

Just got the game, is there a Sup Forums group for online?

Fav is Wii Rainbow Road.
Gba is the worst

DS.
GBA.

The Mario Kart 8 version of N64's rainbow road feels way too easy, while its own version in outer space is way too fucking hard.

Of the three rainbow roads in the game, the SNES version is probably my favorite.

Does the new Mario deluxe for switch allow you to customize settings in race tracks? I absolutely hate the one lap tracks. It just feels so damn short

>What's your favorite Rainbow Road?
3DS
>What's your least favorite?
GBA
>Why?
Uninspired, tedious and worse than SNES.

Did they fix N64 RR and make it longer than a single lap?

Nope, and it's fucking dumb. My 200cc time for that track is just about one minute, it's extremely short.

Lightning cup one on aesthetics and as a joyful victory-lap type thing, special cup one as a track with challenging corners and layout etc

>favourite
N64 beause of them sick cuts

>least favourite
SNES because I couldn't see shit and fell off all the time

>its own version in outer space is way too fucking hard.
g i t g u d
i
t

g
u
d

Fav one is Wii, that music is erotic tier good and the curves are pretty good.

Least fav must be the SNES one, I'm just mad it was used 4 times, and it's too short. I don't like N64 mk8 version too, should be at least 2 laps.

I really want to see what the GBA one would look like in the MK8 style because the layout is sexy as hell

>try to take shortcut
>usually just go sailing off into space
>accidentally get purple boost on very first turn
>have to accept my fate as I sail off into space on the next turn even as I hold down the brake

yep, you've got to learn how to handle those. I've got the 200cc time trial done so you can too if you just g i t g u d

My favorite is the gamecube or ds one

Worst one is 8. I hate how it feels so mechanical and man made rather than magical flying through rainbows and shit

SNES
N64

I actually like the one in 8.

Wish they'd add Wii.

>What's your favorite Rainbow Road?
N64
youtube.com/watch?v=G2vA6Dngzhs
Biggest WOAAAAAH feel in a MK track ever.
>What's your least favorite?
All the others.
The newer games have worse music, and by just having bikes, jump tricks they automatically goes into the trash-tier.

How do I git gud at 200cc? Has anyone won one with auto steer and auto accelerate?

Play a light, nimble character with high acceleration, and learn to tap the brake.

Stay the fuck away from the assists you disgusting casual vermin

There is no gitgud if you play against the computer since the game i based on rubberbanding.

I kind of like 7's deep space vibe. Unfortunately RR is the only thing I like about that shitpile (Besides DK Jungle)

*'s 64 one sure is pretty though. Wish it weren't so short.

>most favorite
Mario Kart 64. Massive endurance race at its finest.
>least favorite
Mario Kart 8. It's not even the fact that they shortened the race down to essentially one lap, but also they just made the race track shorter in general and doesn't feel at all as grand as its originally did.