How do I git gud with this guy if I don't have dead ringer unlocked?

How do I git gud with this guy if I don't have dead ringer unlocked?

Play a good game.

Don't rely on disguises, no half decent player will be fooled by them. Use them to blend in while the enemy is distracted. Try to take advantage of your teammates distracting opponents to backstab them then. Make sure you're constantly aware of your surroundings so you don't uncloak in front of someone. Your revolver is actually a good weapon, don't try to desperately stab someone with your knife if you fail a backstab, just shoot them and retreat instead.

what is a better multiplayer FPS?

Play on valve pub servers against potatoes and make sick frag videos, remember to included every kill you get.

There aren't any.

I said play a good game.

Invis Watch is better than DR in some ways

Stop running towards the other team while disguised
Everyone spychecks.

go to any achievement server and unlock it in 3 seconds

Only pussies use DR.

Overwatch, paladins, CoD, BF, nearly everything is better than total faggotry 2

Turn back time by 5 years.

Use LMAObox, the ambassador and headshot across the map. Knives are so yesteryear.

>2017
>not playing overwatch

kys

Stock is the best watch. Use ammo dropped from bodies and learn where it spawn in maps.

doesn't that get you vac banned?

>achievement server and unlock it in 3 seconds
the fuck, shit like that exists?

good goy

>he doesn't lmao it up with a knife
pleb

>playing SJW simulator

>500 effective max health on the hit that triggers it
>over 350 effective max health, scaling down to over 150 effective max health over the next three seconds
>432 HU/s movement speed (x1.08 Scout speed) for the first three seconds
>afterburn immunity during the first three seconds
>negates bleed upon triggering
>no blink for the first three seconds
>halved jarate, mm, afterburn and bleed duration
>quickly refills via ammo packs for chains
>combos with spy-cicle for double pyro immunity
>combos with conniver's kunai for practical indestructability whilst under cloak
How on Earth can Spy players still pretend this shit is underpowered? It's significantly better since pre-Gun Mettle.

Have you used the community server browser in the past 4-5 years or so?

I've seen "achievement" servers but I didn't quite know what that entailed. If you can get achievements that fast though I might as well go to one.

Not even joking, don't use the knife.

The revolver is the most powerful close/mid ranged weapon in the game.

Nigga just type in !givemeitems or !givemeall or whatever command the server shows right off the bat and wait as the achievements and items pop up.

>500 effective max health
it's 215 not 500
and before you mention crits remember it reduces damage before crit multiplier not after. For example crit rocket uses base 90 damage. Reduced by 75% that's 22 damage, multiplied by 3 it comes out to 66 damage.

>2017
>playing overwatch

kys

>tfw TF2 is pay2win and Overwatch isn't

Really activates the almonds.

>it's 215 not 500
It's definitely 500.

125*100/(100-75)=125*4=500

If you have 75% damage resistance and you get hit directly by a Grenade Launcher, which does 100 base damage, you will take 25 damage. It would take 5 of these shots to kill a you from full health, assuming that they all hit on the 75% damage resistance. This would give you an effective max health of 500.

>needing an unlock to be good at spy
literally just punish your enemies for being dumb
that is spy

ITT: Retards who get killed in pubs and quit the game 1 hour later because it's too complicated for their small brains
Have fun in Easywatch