I wish

SOMISERABLE

youtube.com/watch?v=3r6dnhuO_nM

someone give me a quick run down on this, I've seen it many times here

I NEVER FELT LIKE (FINISHING THIS SONG)

THINKING THIS WOULD LAST FOREVER

gross

BABYBABYBABYBABYBABY

So we can agree that Mitsuru is for breeding whereas Yukari is for casual sex right

Yuka-tan is for marriage

Yukari is for nothing and Mitsuru is for tying up and keeping her on her knees with a blindfold on and a gag in her mouth, using her whenever you please.

Yukari was my first love. People just don't like her because she has a realistic personality.

BEEN SEARCHING ALL ALONG

All I can think about is the Yucatan peninsula

WHEN STAR GRAHNMGRA MOON

>changed lyrics
Lame

YOUR LOVE CAME ALL O-VER ME

YEEEEAAAH~~AHHHYEAH!

I will ~
BUUUURN MY DREEAAD!

FEAR'S AWAKE ANGER BEATS LOUD FACE REALITY NEVER BEAT CHARITY THE ENEMY YOU'RE FIGHTING COVERS ALL SOCIETY (DAMN RIGHT) MOMMY'S NOT HERE YOU GOTTA FIGHT (ALL NIGHT) RIGHT HERE SHADOW 10 O'CLOCK DIRECTION SIEZE THE MOMENT DESTROY THE NATION YOUR RHYME IS SLOW MOTION GIVE ME MOTIVATION FREAKED OUT NOW AND DEAD ON ARRIVAL (WHAT?) ROUND UP AROUND SPIT OUT ALL OVER RHYME LIKE A ROLLING STONE COMIN' A CROWD WATCH OUT THEY MOVE THEY DISS YOU LOUD GUESS WHAT THIS SOUND IT BOMBS THE WHOLE GROUND (SO ROUND UP) DON'T EASE YOUR PACE CUZ ENEMY'S BRUTAL MOMENT OF TRUTH THERE AINT NOT TRUCE YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE ONE WORLD ONE LOVE BUT THE BATTLE GOES ON SHADOWS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ~

youtube.com/watch?v=6jFaoLrLzd4

YA DA DA DA DA DA

Her voice is terrible and never fits the songs she covers.

Mitsuru is for Yukari to breed.

All the Persona music sucks MASSIVE dicks, just like OP.
Have none of you realised the songs, and the vocals especially are actually trash tier.
The vocalists are boring, and sing from the roof of their mouth, you cannot tell me it 'fits the game' because then the game would be boring monotone garbage.
The vocalists do not put any effort into the songs and OST whatsoever. Actual trash.

Fuck your opinion. Persona 3 OST is god-tier.

So we can all agree that yukari is best girl, right?

Not when Elizabeth exists.

PERSONA 3 REMASTER WHEN

I agree with you, user.

post yukari, I don't have anything of her

I hope they do this within the next year or so. Been itching to burn my dread.

It'll happen.

And Atlus'll introduce some unlikeable Mary Sue bitch who NTRs Aigis/Elizabeth.

>Read the lyrics
>Ruins the entire song

I can't really see that happening since thet already added a SL for Aigis just so she could feel even more like the main girl and Answers is canon. Plus the people over there really fucking love Aigis, but maybe Aigis and Lizz will fuse or something stupid, so they have enough power to unseal MC or some stupid shit like that.

Oh no...

how fucking DARE you talk about my wife like that?

I'M NOT A PRINCESS

Yukari thread?