Catherine 2 when

catherine 2 when

Is this game worth playing?

I like Persona 5.

EDGE

Genuinely just play the first Palace in Persona 5 if you need your Catherine hit

Catherine is better than Persona.

It's shorter so there's less room for mistakes

Catherine is the quintessential atlus experience.

Why hasnt atlus milked their most original and enjoyable game bros?

>tfw a lot of people look at Catherine (I guess mainly the boxarts) and just assume it's some hentai game or something

It is

Not enough half transparent faces of all the characters and the bad guy looking evil and art renders slapped onto the box art.

Think Q-Bert on steroids. With waifus.

No way, you can't even say that jokingly. Besides C/Katherine being hot, there's literally nothing fapworthy about the game. It just doesn't give it enough credit if people assume that's all this game is.

Why would you need a second? It's a finished good game with good replay value.

Its E3 2017 and Cathrine 2 is announced but its funded by entirely for Nintendo exclusively for the Switch.

The first game is included, with both games on 1 cart, and it features a DK Arcade mode where Vincent is dressed as Mario and the sounds and visuals get a classic DK arcade make over.

How do you feel?

sounds cool

I lost interest when I realized this game wasn't about giantess

>No sequel or anime because Persona team fucking worked themselves to death making the first game

RIP

I'd settle for a re-release on PS4 because I don't want to hook my PS3 up.

would you really rather spend $40 than just plug in your ps3

Sounds good

Sonybros are anti-anything not sony, but the xbone can play catherine. Still play it every weekend

If there is a sequel, it needs to use a different name. Like Claire, where it's between Claire and Clair. Or Jessy, the girls being Jessy and Jessie. Something like that

Because Raidou Kuzunoha is too damn good to ruin.

Fug, now I have to buy a Switch

I'd be down for this.

I would probably buy a Switch. Although with that being said, I don't think Catherine really needs a sequel as there's no need to expand on the story. It would be cool if Atlus made another Golden Playhouse game though.

The real question, Sup Forums, is why aren't you playing Catherine at a competitive level? Don't you want to go to EVO and beat Dacid at his own game?

>Persona game on a Nintendo console
Keep dreaming.

>It would be cool if Atlus made another Golden Playhouse game though.
I'd love this, as long as they keep best Host.

yes

We don't need a sequel, but another game using the Golden Playhouse label.

I'm going to buy a Switch sooner or later for Xeno 2 so whatever.

This. They should make it into some twilight zone esque series of odd tales from the golden playhouse.

Literally the Persona developer's only good game. I want a sequel.

EDGE

What would it even be about?