Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsx87LxrxOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The ending is the same, who cares.

Neither
AVE, TRUE TO CAESAR

LEGIONFAGS GO AWAY
NCR STRONK

>Hey Railroad/Brotherhood, turns out I'm now the leader of the Institute, we can make them do whatever the fuck we want!
>WE MUST DESTROY INSTITUTE
>dude what, let's just make them do whatever we want
>NO YOU MUST BLOW IT UP
>o-ok

If you become the ruler of the institute why not just shut down the android factory? There's power supply rationing problem so the other branches would support your decision.

>not minutemen
whatever, go railroad
>not yes man
>not ncr
what a faggot. nice job choosing the half-baked option for the sake of being edgy

>Emil wanted the player to be able to kill Maxson and take over the BoS because he hates synths
>the only reason they didn't do it was because they're too lazy to stop the BoS soldiers bitching about synths

The Institute makes the Think Tank look like good scientists

A better question is "why the fuck are they making androids with AI that makes them indistinguishable from humans in order for them to do menial labor when Mr Handy robots already exist and are more effective"

>Joined Railroad
>Halfway through, realised that they were a bunch of retards
>Joined Brotherhood instead
>Bro as fuck besides the Synth/ Ghoul hate

Legion is literally the best choice for humanity's future, specifically BECAUSE it's unsustainable

I prefer the Uninstall faction

>Hippies or Idiots?
Brotherhood was the correct answer. Technology should be controlled, not roaming free.

Reminding Codsworth can choose to abandon the player and completely defy his programming and essentially achieving sentience

Maybe going full true neutral fag is a good idea

To be fair, Think Tank was able to remove your brain yet still keep you fully functional, I'd say that's a pretty fucking good accomplishment

M8 you're preaching to the choir
>NCR sacrifices long term sustainability for short-term comfort
>House sacrifices humanity for the stars
>Legion sacrifices the weak to make humanity strong
It's a no-brainer

bp

If the Master had the sense to make sure if his Super Mutants weren't sterile, their plan might've not been so shit.
There's also the matter of a good chunk of them being essentially retarded.

I went Institute, even if they are kinda shit, but it is FO4 so ALL the fucking factions are shit except maybe Minutemen, and that is mostly because Minutemen are all over your dick since you do fucking EVERYTHING for them, atleast the other ones have some fucking agency and not TOTALLY reliant..

Bethesda Writing

>Technology should be controlled, not roaming free.

wew

Well. In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. Keeping them retarded wouldn't be bad.

I know, it's such a genius strategy, right?

that's bethesda writing in a nutshell though

>pick x
>WE MUST DESTROY Y
>wait why
>NO YOU MUST BLOW IT UP
>o-ok

Expect the parts about making weird animal hybrids just for kicks and the fact they made extreme weather experiments which made another faction of NCR/Legion rejects who had their skin ripped off

I've always wondered what was up with that animation.
Is that supposed to look like he's taking a break from hammering or what?

What other Bethesda games do that

um guys it's obvious that bethesda are super smart and really thought about it which is why everyone seems dumb in Fallout, not that bethesda are bad writers or anything

youtube.com/watch?v=bsx87LxrxOs

No clue. The thought process behind Bethesda animation is as mysterious as that of the ones behind Andromeda.

Not really, Fallout 4 was their first game where you get to actually choose a faction. Unless you count Skyrim where it matters even less.

Railroad because its name matches Bethesda's creative direction for Fallout

holy shit that fucking video is obnoxious

It's probably stuck blending two animations together, coupled with a little random tilting here and there

Brotherhood of Steel, faggot.

And it was the only part with choices. Nothing else had even a minimal amount of effort put into it. Nothing. Not a fucking thing.

>still havent gone back to this game because of how much a fucking hassle it is with mod limits
>Every fucking mod author needs to make 10 different mods you need to install just to get 1 actual mod working
>15 different patch plugins
>shit still crashes

The deal with the Think Tank is that they are in their current CRAZY incarnations less Scientists and more SCIENCEtists, they are just to crazy too operate as normal ones now, even if they have the technical know how, they have the skills, but are too crazy to make use of it or have real ambitions to it or go about it, they COULD make the wasteland better if they just had someone to reign them in and give their shittier ideas a "No-go" hence why Courier taking over is a good thing, (you) can give them direction to hopefully act as a semblance of normal scientists again and do actual useful Science instead of risky SCIENCE.

neither, the Brotherhood of Steel all the way.

I sense heresy...

>That faggot's face slapped on random images
>His obnoxious tone of voice

I wanted to watch all the way through just to have a proper argument, but holy shit I can't stand this guy.

The marked men were pretty metal

To bad they were all aggressive

Speaking of guns.
Oh, and Mat is a fucking retard. Or he does a really good job at pretending to be one.

NCR or BrotherHood. Fuck the railroad, robots don't have rights especially in the post nuclear world. Fuck the institute for making robots that can suffer, and think they are human. Fuck you kid for ruining the game.

Railroad at least until you get that armor mod that gives you +100 damage resistance and energy resistance for your clothing.

You can't pretend to be a retard. You either are or aren't. From how he acted in that video, it's clearly the former.

I have no idea what celebrity deaths in 2016 and pessimism about 2017 have to do about fallout but that's when I stopped watching, I did however skip the intro music. Does this guy make some good points or is it inane bable backed by nothing?

god bless the enclave

>when two separate factions in the game are so bland in visual design you end up conflating the two

I had watched some of his stuff before and no, there are no good points, ever.
And now I actually want to watch that video just to see how stupid it is. Thanks, I guess.

>Dude let's make robots that have sentience, can feel emotions, and act pretty much exactly like humans so we can enslave them and use them as weapons lmao

Nevermind the fact that the Institute threw Asimov's laws of robotics out the fucking window, what was the point of creating synths when robots can already do what synths do?

Huh?

Listen, that whole dlc was one of my faves but the Think Tank was literally designed to be useless bumbling scientist who didn't do anything useful. They were DESIGNED a joke since they were an offshoot self-contained dlc, but they still were able to create new tech and be taken somewhat seriously as scientist. The Institution was the main focus of the game, played completely straight-faced, and manage to be shittier.
Unrelated note: Everytime I see this fucker I think of Maxson. Anyone Else?

Autism.

eden is a faggot. autumn's plan would have worked. and i will never not be mad that i want able to have the option to join the enclave. fuck you and your shitty writing todd...

consider the BoS in 4 were based off of facists and nazis, it's not surprising

The harshness of the Legion is required for humanity's survival.
Enclave is the second best option. Screw Fallout 2 for not giving you the option to side with them and running around the Wasteland with Frank Horrington.

sorry meant to type

>two separate factions from two separate games are so bland you mix the two in your head

Minute men are a different faction from the NCR.

What happened to the Shi?

Yeah. It's supposed to be an ambient animation so the dude doesn't sit completely still, but they couldn't be fucked to actually do that.

The really dumb thing is how deep in denial they all are that the synths are sentient.
>I-It's just a malfunction!
I mean it IS a malfunction because they weren't supposed to become sentient but just because you did something by accident doesn't mean it didn't happen.

>Going Railroad
>"we have the blow up the institute"
>What what fucking why what
>"cuz"
>Kill them all because the institute has tech that could be a boon for humanity
>Talk to sunny boy
>lol we don't care about the surface world. I'm gonna die now and leave you in charge but not actually have any power to do anything

God damn this pissed me off so much.

>Frank ever running around with a dirty mutie like you

WHY THE FUCK DID THE INSTITUTE TRY TO MAKE ROBOTS WHEN WE ALREADY HAD ROBOTS ANYWAYS
WHAT THE FUCK TODD

No I was actually saying the NCR would be better. I know they weren't in the game but if they marched all the way across the states, broken and tired they would still be better leaders. I forgot the Minute men existed honestly.

>Everytime I see this fucker I think of Maxson. Anyone Else?
Probably one of the reasons I liked Maxson so much. He's no Rockwell or Dr. Pierce. But hey, beggars can't be choosers.

>Going BoS
>hey dude kill the railroad
>wait why
>cuz synths lel

fuck off

Institute for fast travel to a convenient location in survival mode. Also for classical radio.
It feels so dead and lifeless there, though.

>Fallout 4 was their first game where you get to actually choose a faction

Morrowind exists, you double nigger

Why the hell do you torture yourself like this

they want to be the commonwealth but there incompetence wont let them.

As far as I know the last thing we've heard about them chronologically is that they were still active when Kellogg's kid was born, but I'm not sure when exactly that was.

I feel like the BoS was done pretty well this game. Like a good mix of west coast and east coast BoS. I also fucking hated them

Nigga you jokin right?

Bethesda doesn't know the Shi exists because they never played any of the games

Romances really, Piper is worth it
I'm seeing nat every night while Piper sleeps

GET THE FUCK OUT LEGION SCUM BEFORE I HAVE MY ROBOTS PHYSICALLY REMOVE YOU

>implying I wasn't pure enough to enter Vault City by just taking the test
>implying the Vault Dweller's descendant wasn't of pure stock and unfazed by radiation.
I got complimented by Doran too. Do you know how hard that is to do, MAGGOT! DROP AND GIVE ME 50!

>going Minutemen
>hey dudes we're going to kill the Institute because I run this shit and I fucking say so
>we're also going to leave the Railroad alone because fuck you, I say so
>Brotherhood are fine for now but they better watch their shit or it's artillery time
Truly the best option

>side with Railroad
>get SynthKidShaun at end
>Railroad chick says lol fuck that it's not your son let's just let it die

>side with Brotherhood
>get SynthKidShaun at end
>Brotherhood chick says OMG ITS YOUR SON HES REAL YOU SHOULD LOVE HIM FOREVER WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO ABANDON HIM YOU SICK FUCK

dude what

minutemen is cancer as well as most of 4

Does joining the brotherhood lose me any followers? Just started playing this again.

>Blowing up the Institute for literally no reason

They're the bet faction because they actually have real goals and a personality. They're retarded, but a step in the right direction

yeah, the nigger synth i guess

How different of a game would FO4 have been if Obsidian made it?

why you being racist to a robot ?

There is a way to end the game totally neutral. The best way

Robots are not people

They're actively killing innocent people and also I have a personal vendetta against their leader.
>b-but the technology
I don't want my last words to Shaun to be "I'm taking all your shit and will use it to help people" and I want them to "I'm burning all your shit to the ground, have fun in hell."

True. but they're also a bunch of assholes and I've hated them since Fallout 1. Felt p good blowing up their blimp

I think there's a mod to change that and make all the coursers look like your character. (because they're made with your character's dna after all)

is there a way to destroy every faction in this game

>The quasi Nazi faction in Fallout 4 are the most down-to-Earth and the least retarded

God damn.

It's hard to say since the entire story would have to be scrapped and restarted since there's no redeeming factors to it at all

Probably be a silent protag and a little less main story focused, but otherwise I don't think it would really be that different.

I think so with nuka world

I still don't fully understand the institute, what was their overall goal? They make synths and this helps why?

You can't really "destroy" the Minutemen even then. Preston will get super pissed at you but you're still in charge. They have to be unkillable because they're the Yes Man option. They exist so you can't completely break the MQ.

You can explain to the BoS lady that it's a robot designed to look like your son, and she says pretty much the same thing the Railroad girl says.