I finally got jewed into trying this for the d.va skin and it's surprisingly good now, anyone else came back to it?

I finally got jewed into trying this for the d.va skin and it's surprisingly good now, anyone else came back to it?

it's the same exact fucking game

The last time I played was literally the beta and at very least the mana managment has gotten better since then I'm not out after using 2 abilities

Nah, been addicted. Scratches that assfaggots itch without endlessly triggering me due to retarded mechanics.

>Decide to look up what 2.0 changed
>It's barely different
Paragon had a fuckhuge revamp back in December and they didn't change the name, so why did HoTS?

Mechanics are still shit really, it's just actually good for a quick few matches now

>retarded mechanics.
translation: i'm bad

The 2.0 update itself hasn't changed much, I actually got back into it around the time they dropped Alarak, Zarya, and those two new SC maps. The game's come a very long way since Mines was still on the QM rotation.

ALARAK BUFFS WHEN THOUGH

>So why did HotS

If you notice threads about it are popping up and other people are talking about it

No one is talking about Paragon

That's why

did anyone ever talk about paragon in the first place?

They literally just added a 2.0 that's not really changing names, especially considering they'll probably drop it next patch. Also no one even talked about paragon to being with hots had that blizz name behind it and cross game events that was bound to make it successful even if it failed technically

No probably not

Maybe they should have done a name change, I thought it was still in beta

Paragon was DOA didn't help that it had higher graphics requirements when most MOBA's run on potatoes

Post skins.

>unranked

idk why some people play when they dont want to actually play the game. this varian was beyond triggering

>ALARAK BUFFS WHEN THOUGH

What, you're not good enough with Alarak's current setup? Pathetic.

I want that broodmother to have my babies!

>tfw got golden monkey king, black prime evil, Ctulhu Alarak and Apothecary Morales on the pre earned boxes..
I feel so happy with those.

>46% Masters winrate

Seems like he does need a bit of a buff, user.

Just looted this skin and now I have to try the hero.

What am I in for, Sup Forums?

Alarak is a high risk/skill, high reward character. He either does spectacularly or gets shut down hard, and it's almost always down to the skill of the individual player.

Find an alpha front-liner to put your crown on, not a beta back-liner.

>That formatting
Pic related
>If you notice threads about it are popping up and other people are talking about it
A well known company makes a shitty game and shills talk about it. That's a common thing and I'm not surprised by it at all.
>No one is talking about Paragon
A lesser known company makes a shitty game and nobody talks about it, that's also common. I just want to know why Blizzard bothered changing the name to HoTS 2.0 when barely anything changed. Just seems like a marketing strategy that reeks of desperation.

Being mad because you never have enough energy to heal the damage you and your teammates get during team fights.

i've played about 10 games, and while the game is enjoyable, it just feels very shallow with not a lot of character customisation unlike dota 2. frankly the decision to remove earning and spending gold for items really causes the game to lack enough depth to keep me interested in the long run

>tfw people got pissy at me for losing every match

Do Blizzard let peopel buy autistic skin or queer skin or leprosy skin yet? I mean it's progressive and diverse and represent the minority.

>anyone else came back to it?
Yeah, I quit because all it did was make me angry, but being as calm as I am now I can finally have fun with this game.

>people getting mad at casual games like hots

Fuck I pity the enemy team
Yeah because when you lose 20 consecutive times because the matchmaking is retarded you actually get mad.

Thank god QM got better the last few days.

>tfw your party member starts raging at everyone

>loot the goku samuro skin
>juking niggas left and right
>bursting backliners
>playing naruto with tanks
>taking all the camps effortlessly

I have a feeling he becomes more shit tier the more skilled your opponent gets.

Haven't played it and don't play Overwatch but I've been playing Diablo 1 and Warcraft 3 lately so I might give it a shot.

>20 consecutive times because the matchmaking is retarded
kek

>Legion shits the bed just as HotS is getting good

HMMMMMMMM...

Whatever, I'd rather play the game where everything is free anyway.

>HotS is getting good
>same as its always been

The reward system was the part most in need of revamping. Gold was the only currency and everything from skins to mounts to heroes cost a metric fuckton of it. It was impossible to get anything without endless grinding or paying.

Day 1 of 2.0 and I get 60+ loot boxes full of skins for heroes I wouldn't otherwise have played, not to mention a ton of heroes themselves. All without paying a single cent.

Definite improvement.

>20 consecutive times
>You were the common factor

really makes you think

2.0 was just a revamp to their hats system. The game itself is still pretty bad because it's actively fighting you

Is there a way to vote for a particular map?

I really enjoy the Starcraft maps