What games are you playing right now, Sup Forums?

What games are you playing right now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/377160631/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/_0Xo4pmReHbYIceut3B7Zw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SMT IV Apocalypse you nasty footfag.

DaS3. Why do you care? Are you some type of creep?

Actually I'm playing FGO.

Color splash and tms #fe.
Post more feet.

Good on you, user.

I'm currently stuck trying to decide what I want to make my character in Shadowrun: Hong Kong. I can't decide.

I'm playing Battlefield 1 right now.
Have really taken a liking to the medic rifles. Those 5 round mag rifles make me feel like a god when I dump on everyone.

Pc port of Bayo, wish it had unlocked frames

the how long can i keep my eyes open game

Just woke up, so nothing. Unsure if I should play TiTS FC, Kagetsu Tohya, or Bayonetta.

nothing, someone stole my vga.
what can i do with geoforce 8400 gs?

I wish I had a girlfriend with cute feet who'd love to get them worshipped
actually a gf with cute feet would be generous enough
how about just gf?
ok then

NG+ on P5, though trying to get straight to the dungeons while skipping the plot is proving to be a bit of a drag.

I'm glad you posted this thread user, because it gives me the opportunity to ask:

Do any of you guys know of any games that have any good feet in them? Literally every game has asses/tits/legs, surely there's got to be one or two somewhere. All I can think of is the first Portal and Oblivion (they actually had toes before FO3/NV and Skyrim made them fleshy chunks).

Hey, I didn't give you permission to post my wife!

you people give footfags a bad name. at least post high quality stuff like naturalton

Your best bet are games with proper feet texture mods. Feet are very hard to design properly due to the way they arch and the way the toes stick out from the rest of the foot. They are literally the hardest part to design in the human body aside from the face, and for something many people don't pay attention to, developers usually never bother.

you can't post pics like these

Who is gonna stop me?

Is this better?

I just went to google and pulled up a pic of chell that wasn't total shit, since I know pictures of real women are a trigger for some of you :^)

Yeah, I know. Still a shame, though.

This. I hate that shit where the feet are up close and you can tell that the "artist" just traced some 3D feet.

mods

Overwatch.
I finally understand how to play on console with a DS4.
Being suport or healer, leaving the killing for the m+kb cheaters.

but you gave these men permission to use her, what a cuck

Off the top of my head Tomb Raider Underworld, GTA V, Alice Madness Returns

>when artists have no idea what the anatomy of a foot is

>Can only fuck hookers because ugly
>Soles of their feet are always blackened from walking around alleyways barefoot

im getting back into civ 5 (no dlc) and witcher 3
also should i buy another civ game? i really like this one

>fuck hookers
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

4 is the best imo. 1-3 are old, 5 is downgraded 4 and 6 is trash. 4 was the peak.

Stella Glow, on the last few missions and trying to complete it before the new Fire Emblem comes out. I think there's a NG+ so even after that I'll most definitely come back to it.

Ng+1 on my str+dex build on DS3. Sharp Astora greatsword +10/Heavy Zweihander+10 a best

my wobbly gif will live forever!

I've seen downright hideous guys with average looking girls, but if you think you need to pay for sex I guess you'd know best.

I have a huge beak nose. Not one girl wants that shit in her bloodline. I dont got the money to mitigate it.

If i dont pay for it, i just dont have sex until I do. Its as simple as that. I would like to not pay for it, but the last time that happened was in like 2009 maybe.

Maybe move to a place with proper prostitution.

Give me a quick rundown on calling up a hooker.

How? I live in Florida.

I'm playing some Bloodborne, only just started so not much to say.
Seems good.

It depends on the quality of the prostitute.

>Florida hookers

stop or i'm gonna fap

Dragon Age Origins.

Stop what? We're trying to talk about video games.
I really enjoyed Bloodborne.

Used to actually go pick up street walkers. After a while found some girls to make regulars. Girls that were good looking, good fucks and cheap. After that its just call them up, "Sup, want me to pick you up?" She says okay. And we go into the motions without ever discussing what we are about to do. Its just the usual.

Its like 30c, way too hot in my boycave to play vidya
considering taking the old 3ds to the dungeon wheres its cooler

Payday 2. Didn't understand the hate for it, but I think I'm getting an idea. Shitton of crap DLC, and the game seems to change every patch so finding any relevant information about how things work is likely to give you bad information. It's fun, but I can see why it's poisoned the long term fans.

FFXIV

I can't stay away I was itching for days to go back

We are back, boys.

>The same images in every thread

At least post new stuff for once

>upload failed

I can't.

>upload failed

NieR: Automata
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Abzü

Fucking hell, I had to play video games.

Really? I just fapped and fell asleep for 3 hours.

You first

>Prey
>Stellaris
>Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

I just played smash 4 for 3ds, online is still fun. Also, please post more feet.

I think you just wanted to post feet, not learn about the video games we played.

I've played Rimworld for like 40 hours this week, I can't stop

MGS2 Big Boss run continues unabated. I can't upload an image to help with this thread.

Alpha Sapphire on emulator.

zxcb xcz

>people can only post text replies
>my thinly veiled feet thread turned into an actual video game thread

There is no greater punishment ;_;

You deserve it for trying to corrupt people.

>is another stealth footfag thread with pure cringe and autism

Mods should nuke these autistic threads

Just finished the first Witcher and I planned to play the first Gothic game, but I can't get the steam version to work. Should've just pirated or bought from gog.

why don't you post some more then?

what kind of Rin is this?

Dead by Daylight. Will switch to WoW in a moment though. I wish Friday the 13th was out, atleast it isn't long until it's released.

t. futafag

The whore kind.

There is literally nothing wrong with futanari.

World of Warships
Trying to figure out if I should go full weeb with all CV too or try american carriers.

test

Carriers. Always Carriers.

The only thing wrong with futanari is that there isn't enough futanari.

I'll give you that one.

F, see me after class

Im trying to play Vicky 2, but I cant ever seem to create the monopoly powerhouse I set out to do

Just finished Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. Debating whether or not I want to bother with Re:CoM.

What makes this rin so much hotter than the regular one?

There's no reason why both can't happen, as long as the thread stays on topic.

SCP - Containment Breach?

It's for the best if feet just didn't exist.

I dont have time to play games all day anymore. So when I am on my PC i am usually playing Rainbow Six Siege. Otherwise I am getting short sessions in on my 3DS.

Recently beat:
>Punch Club
>Attack of the Friday Monsters!
>Castlevenia Mirror of Fate
>Steam World Heist

Currently Playing:
>DQ8 Euro version so its closer to the original

Fuck you faggot, feet are great! Just because you don't enjoy them doesn't mean *we* can't!

Maybe it would be best if you and feet didn't exist.

Objectively that isn't true, as I contribute to society regularly.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/377160631/

Dear God.

>getting so butt blasted at a fetish that you would give up your ability to walk properly just so that fetish doesn't exist and you could get butthurt at another fetish instead

You mean boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/_0Xo4pmReHbYIceut3B7Zw/ ?

Fallout 4. Taking a break from my Cowboy character to work on my ODST character some more.

It's for the best.

>Persona 5
>150 hours in
>about to fight Shido
I'm never playing an SMT on hard for a first run ever again.

It's so thinly veiled I'd hardly even call it thinly veiled.

Still though, those are some nice fucking feet in the OP.

Serves you right for posting IshtaRin.

This is the best thread on Sup Forums right now, also, been playing Witcher 1 with the rise of the white wolf mod

towerclimb
i still havent beaten chapter 2 and i have around 70+ hours in the game