Will they talk about Animal Crossing Switch at E3 this year...

Will they talk about Animal Crossing Switch at E3 this year? Do you think they'll announce it along with the mobile game?

I doubt the full team worked on Happy Home Designer and Amiibo Festival, so the game should be announced soon.
I am so fucking hyped for this series on Switch, it's perfectly made for it.

I'm pretty convinced that they will release the smartphone app late summer as a means to build up hype and interest for the game releasing in late Q4 or Q1 2018

what happen with the mobile game? I thought it was supposed to be released in April

If it doesn't have NES games or make the pool tables and arcade machines interactive and playable in multiplayer they can kiss my ass. Every sequel to the gamecube has been terrible.

The full team did work on Happy Home Designer, although Amiibo Festival was done by a different group. Having said that, I'd imagine the game can't be too far away otherwise they would delay the app.

That's a silly reason to hate the newer games, but I do agree that the series has so much potential.
Shame it's developed by the Wii Sports Nintendo devs

I sure as fuck hope so. Haven't played since the DS one and I'd be up for it.
It'd help me bear the crushing pressure of my work.

>so close to an HD animal crossing game
I am ready to embrace the comfy.
Wonder if they'll let us use the Animal Crossing cards to summon villagers from the start.

>acnl
>horrible

Nice, I'm really interested in the mobile version of Animal Crossing. Hope we'll have some news soon.

>still no marriage system
why?

Yes, a children's game should have you marrying weird animals just so you can satisfy your degenerate taste.

You marry little girls instead. Don't see the problem.

Because unlike SEGA, Nintendo isn't desperate enough to pander to furfags.

I thought Nintendo games were not game for children though.

I wouldn't expect it to be announced until next year. Can't blow your whole load the first year of a system's life.

Hey, Konami did it.

eShop you dingus. They want you to pay for them now. Stop clinging to that idea.

>nintendo doesn't pander to furfags
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes?

Give me Gamecube VC and Animal Crossing with it. Doesn't feel the same when I play it on Dolphin, artificial feeling.

yes

Magician's Quest Mysterious Times had relationships. I wonder why a sequel was never mad. Did it sell that horribly?

>have an ancient iphone 4S and buying the new iphone this fall
Hopefully getting AC as a 'launch title' on it. I am ready- FE Heroes is pretty cool.

There were two sequels but they were Japan-only.

how does fe heroes and mario run. perform on the 4s?

>nintendo doesn't
i'd post some pics but image upload is broken

Who cares about Animal Crossing, but they better bring the EO series over to the switch.
The 3DS had a good library, but I'm so sick of playing games on it because the 3DS itself is such a terrible piece of hardware.

This the one thing I'm letting myself hope for from E3. I'd even be happy with just an announcement that they've started working on it. Anything to let us know for sure there's one on the way.

animal crossing > shit > eo series

>Buying apple products ever

I wonder what they'll bring to the table now that Stardew Valley is also slated for Q3 2017 on the switch.

Natsume is bringing Harvest Moon: Light of Hope. They said they were bringing it back to its SNES roots.
I want to believe it'll be good, especially since the last 2 Natsume HM games were awful

Considering they said they wanted to bring TLV to the golden age of 64 and BTN I doubt it.

We'll see. I liked the last AC a fair bit, but I thought Stardew Valley was better in all aspects. The new AC will have to do more than just iterate upon itself, otherwise Stardew Valley will remain the better game for this particular blend of comfy.

>animal crossing
>looking worse on phone than it does on switch
really trying to imply you don't own a phone here

just a little tease would be enough for me.