There's something magical about games like this

There's something magical about games like this.

Like you have to put up with your digimon being rebelious little shits and basically disobeying you until you unlock a certain facility that allows you to block evolution paths and basically force them to slowly evolve into big breasted bimbos.

It even becomes fun to pick the right food for them so they keep the ideal body weight and praising them to be your good girls while they happily jump up and down everytime they see you.

Unfortunately you can play a game only so much before you've seen everything in it. Are there any more monster raising games where you can make monsters submit to you and force your will onto them?

Is it digimon day today or what.

All the digimon threads I've seen today got deleted except for one.

Should I buy this shit? I remember playing one Digimon game with my cousin ages ago and only got vivid memories of it but was pretty funny to watch how ridiculously hard it was.

There are 3 other digimon threads up right now

Depends if you care for v-pets.

This is basically a direct sequel to DW1 but it's relatively easy in comparison. You'll almost guaranteed get a good evolution but there are still some ridiculous difficulty spikes for no reason.

Bandai's marketing team is having a promotion drive. I just received my copy of Digimon World today (due to the Best Buy two week discount)

It's a crime how lewd the girls' designs are.

Whatthefck happened to digimon

It's a shame because other than those unrealistic tits his art is pretty good.

How comfy is this game? How many hours did you guys get out of it? Expensive as fuck in Australia

I guess they try distancing themself from pokemon by catering to a slightly more mature audience but I'd still think their prime audience is 13-16 or something like that. The only thing I remember from the original anime was how they almost died.

If you like monster raising games you'll probably like it. It's very similar to DW1. I'm about 40 hours in and I'm at the final boss, I still have digimon to recruit and apparently there's also some postgame. I've seen it on the NA amazon for $30, maybe it's cheaper for you to import it.

So what's the actual explanation of those two assholes showing up in the newer games?

I recall something happened to Mirei in Re:Digitize and she basically only exists in the Digital World at this point.

I never followed to anime stuff and things like that but the digiworld is basically like a hub between multiple dimensions or some shit? Do they explain that stuff somewhere?

Next Order is not worth more than $15

thankfully it will drop to that pricepoint by Christmas

I disagree with you. I think it's a pretty good game. Have you played the original Digimon World on PS1? Maybe I just knew what I could expect going in.

If it's a good game, why can't it break 200k copies? Checkmate, atheists.

The Digital World is literally just another universe.