Which one?

Which one?

The house always wins, baby.

Not sure why Yes Man is an unpopular choice; I didn't hesitate at all choosing it.

A better game

>Not siding with Elijah and cleansing the wastes with the red mist and holographic death squads.

NCR or bust

This, the courier gets shit done, the NCR is a bunch of boring goody-goodies, House is a megalomaniacal zombie and CL is HURR DURR NAIL PEOPLE TO WOOD TO MAKE A POINT

any other fallout game.

I thought Yes Meme was the most common choice

the one with the cute robot face, obviously

A megalomaniacal genius though

Yes Man is just so boring, it's like cutting and pasting together your own ending. "I like those guys so they can stay, fuck those guys, don't really care about those guys," etc etc. until you've checked off every faction on your laundry list. Felt so trivial.

I liked it, "none of the above" is just as much a valid choice as any other desu

I really need to replay the game, I haven't done so since, what, 2011?

Would have been better if you have to buy the allegiance or destroy the factions yourselves rather than let the securitrons do all the work.

>not turning both NCR and Leigion against you
>not taking your clothes off and running into Hoover Dam as the harbinger of death
>not angering Lanius and getting him to chase you round the Leigon camp for 2 hours until you get bored

I strung NCR and House along as long as I could.
I'm pretty sure I got to the point of no return with the NCR, then betrayed them for Yes Man.
So I got the best of both of those options, up to the ending.

The Bull
Dialectics are already in motion.

NCR is for the people who think they're the good guys or bought into the democracy meme

Yes man is for edgy players who think they have it all figured out, or simply killed everyone else

Legion is for even more edgy players who think running around in crimson skirts and nailing people to wooden boards will solve all of life's problems. Also, those far right faggots who like to roleplay as the real romans

House is for people who can think about the long term, and will do whatever it takes for a brighter tomorrow

End of discussion, let's discuss your favorite lewd mods now

Is it possible to beat the game without choosing any of the factions?

I think there is a mod for that on lovers lab

This is now a sexus general, are you guys playing with brutal rapers?

Yesman kills all debate because retards ignoring sword of damocles come out "WELL ACKSHULLY MY 10/10 Immortal cyborg waifu mary sue is the best option for vegas because i also have a settlement mod installed"

Originally, the failsafe was going the fuck out through I-15 but playtesters being literal retarded monkeys decided that it makes the gaem too short and too easy and pls remove.
Playtesters should be fucking executed

>Originally, the failsafe was going the fuck out through I-15
Sounds interesting, source?

Sawyer or Avellone mentioned that on tumblr IIRC.
Also there's a fuckhueg plot of land beyond the gate to I-15, not to mention the huge empty area beyond the river

Link it to me or explain it better, I am curious. Is there a mod that brings it back?

sounds like a terrible idea and the playtesters were absolutely correct. if you can accidentally end the game just by exploring then you have a problem.

House. His intelligence, paired with his mechanical, scientific, managerial and business skills would come in handy for restoring the wasteland. Despite his ego, he can be reasoned with, and is only one person, wheras reasoning with an entire faction which shares it's power and has all kinds of power plays and poltiics going on makes it a lot harder to get things done.

There is probably no reasoning with Yes-Man if he decides to go ape-shit.

Because everything is in the hands of a machine who could turn on you for any number of reasons.

I killed House then sent a nuke to both NCR and Legion at the end of Lonesome Road. Shit was cash.

>Side with NCR
>They drain the water from lake mead and do fuck all for vegas

>Side with Legion
>Get nailed to the cross or sold to slavery at ceasar's whim

>Side with Yes Man
>Somebody hacks him and you can do jack shit about it

>Side with house
>Live a life of luxury and see manned space missions within your lifetime

Not a hard choice tbqh

This.

I'm an edgelord who killed everyone else and I went with Yes Man.

>Implying there wouldn't be a clear menu specifying what happens when you go past that point, just like the one that warns you that Dead Money is about to start
fuck yuo

There is no reason to nuke either in the game if you really care about the lore, but I'm glad the game lets you fuck over everyone like that. Wish more games let you do that

t. playtester who didn't know he can get on upper floor of lady boyle's mansion.

You could've went to mojave outpost, interact with either and NPC or the gate itself and pick an option to just go back wherever you came from.

House is obviously the way to go, even if he ends up doing a bad job running things it's no trouble for the Courier to just kill him and take over himself.

>mfw nuking them both right before they give me diplomatic immunity

Well, that's shit. Still, Yes Man just screams "Gameplay solution". He stands out like a sore thumb. I wish the game would really let you get screwed over if you killed everyone or failed their missions, you could do that in F2 and F1 if you killed your family members or ran out of time, get a bad ending

Legion. They are hard, but are the best for humanity. As long as the undying cyborg courier is there to take the place of Cesar. Killing Kimball and Oliver is a better claim to the Empire than anything Lanius has accomplished. A end game courier also should be able to win 1v1 Lanius as well. It really is a pity the game was rushed and we weren't able to see what Colorado was like. From what Raul said, Raider problem was taken care of and Caravans were safe.
NCR is riddled with corruption. Society becomes fat and lazy under House. Yes man is a just a failsafe ending.

did you let fisto fist you? I always do as a female courier, I imagine he fists my courier real good.

why would you even want an ending like that? because you're an antisocial faggot? too beta to make decisions?

true to caesar

Garret Twins got the axe when I found out what type of business they ran. Freeside swims in enough filth without them.

For novelty.
Ethan Carter has an ending for turning around and leaving.
Stanley Parable has one as well.
It's fresh, a bit surprising.

>Society becomes fat and lazy under House
>Even tho they have to start rebuilding civilization from scratch all on their own

You obviously don't understand basic economics, and how house simply improving the basic living standard of vegas would effect all the outlying areas, especially if he meant the whole going to space thing

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

sounds anticlimactic and boring. there's not enough map for an ending like that anyway. you can't hide anything in new vegas, it's way too small.

>sounds anticlimactic and boring
that's the point, it's the "I really don't give a shit, I'm leaving" ending for roleplay purposes

I care about a strong foundation that will grow under a smart leader. House
you can't help everybody all at once

We shouldn't make life easier, we should grow harder to face it. Once House succeeds society will grow fat and weak. The Legion is ideal because success will not defeat them and they rely on a meritocracy system. Look at the Praetorians for example, they cannot afford to slack off.

For roleplaying purposes. Nobody's holding a fucking gun to your head to finish everything. Maybe you hate everyone and just want to ruin their shit and leave to see how it turns out, or maybe you decide your character is fed up with Mojave politics and leave them to their own devices. If you don't like it, go suck House's dick or something.

I always felt that the game should at least offer you some other form of campaign only available to those players. A small quest, or an alternative take of the battle of the hoover dam where you're trying to do xyz for your own purposes, something like that. Perhaps an all new quest line that just focuses on you getting the needed supplies for you to get out of dodge, but still forcing you to explore the map and at least meeting the other factions
So what you're saying is that we need to stay in mud huts like niggers because progress is scary and we can, god forbid, get lazy?

that doesn't make any sense, why would someone go through the effort to make a new character just to leave the map? if you don't give a shit about the story then don't play the game.

it's getting really hard to tell who's baiting and who's just plain retarded in these threads

i'm the retarded one while you want to make a new character just to walk straight down the highway and watch the credits.

Speedrunners for one. That'd make for a funny category
just like SSU in Vice City

Yesman is technically the independent choice. They do cuck you out of your character actually ruling the Mojave because Yesman installed himself some "assertive" personality which means that if any new lore pops up about the Mojave, they can just say Yesman threw the courier out of power.

Yes Man, by default.
Legion are fascists and centred around the personality cult of Caeser.
House is a decrypt libertarian sociopath, only seeking to enrich himself and New Vegas at the expense of everyone else.
NCR is presented as being about democracy and a centralised state, but they are imperialists with no time for the communities and cultures of the Mojave.
That basically just leaves Yes Man, albeit only as the best of a bad bunch.

NCR=Hillary

Legion=Bernie

House=Trump

Yes Man=Gary "Literally Who?" Johnson

Any questions?

Not saying that we shouldn't advance. House's plan just breeds complacency since the progress would occur too suddenly. Better a mortal General leads society than a immortal CEO.

fuck speedrunners. people who speedrun RPGs are the absolute peak of autism.

Caesar's Legion objectively has the best ending
>but muh 10 int/cha yes man!!
>muh tumour

10 int/cha Legion is the best possible outcome for the Mojave, when Caesar dies you take his place.

The point of that ending is not to just do a fucking speedrun, idiot, it's to go in, make the changes to the plot and setting that you want to make and give you the option to move on at any time to see what effect you've had on the game world. It's role playing. If you don't find it satisfying, go pick a side and help them meet their objectives instead.

>Trusting House or Trump with the future
Enclave is clearly the best option.

>Legion=Bernie

Actually loled at this one

>getting to choose whatever combination of outcomes you want
If anything that sounds like it gives you a lot of agency in what happens to the Mojave.

10 int/cha/str/edurance Legion is the best because he can replace Ceasar and beat Lanius within an inch of his life in the Arena to prove dominance to the entire Legion.

>lol le trump meme spout xD

House is nothing like Trump. House isn't intolerant, and House is actually competent and intelligent.

People don't even know why they are talking about Trump anymore, or why they hate him.

The Institute

>Cult surrounded by a group of tribal retards worshiping a dying manipulator
>Kill anyone who disagrees with them

Specimen number 1

10 luck Legion is the best ending because courier can just accidentally into first world civilization.

>Trusting the Enclave with the future
>literally go around murdering hundreds, thousands, possibly even millions of American citizens at will.

>before the war they were experimenting on American citizens
They literally cannot be trusted at all, let along with the future. They played their part in nuking the Earth, btw.

Fallout 4's factions were all retarded, though. Nobody argues about them because the story is such a clusterfuck any way you slice it.

>fallout 4
gb2reddit

oh so you DO give a shit about the story. make up your mind. by the way, the House ending is the one you're looking for but you're too autistic to see it.

Yes man depends entirely on who your courier is. I'm not creative enough to roleplay deeply, but I still go with yes man as I see house as the only alternative-- but I think his space expansion plan is a 100% absurd waste of resources.

>hurr brotherhood is Nazi's.
I want somebody to explain this meme right now.

>mutants
>human beings
pick one, dirty mutie. You're probably still mad because they wouldn't let you into Vault City because of your extra toe.

The space missions are a total waste of resources though, resources that could be used to: shape the wasteland, aid the FotA humanitarian goals etc.

Wholly incompetent faction does dumb and blatantly self destructive shit in the hopes that it will all work out in the end in spite of everything
To be fair that does sound a lot like neoliberalism

Are you with the liberals? Do you hate trump? If not, then you are now a nazi or a russian agent, congratulations

I'm not the same person, I just thought you were being a dumbass. Killing every faction and walking away is about valid as the Yes-man ending anyway.

Sounds like somebody is a bit obtuse, and can't see the whole picture

I modded the Institute to be a Nazi base. All Coursers had SS uniforms. Father had a brown shirt. Institute flag was replaced with Swastika.

Whilst that holds true in real life I can't imagine that they take into consideration the Brotherhoods thoughts on a real world president from several hundred years in the past when they say the Brotherhood are Nazi's.

The Enclave literally created those mutants.

my nigga

Ironic since house's vision is so myopic, caring only about his tiny corner of the wasteland and his ego-trip to space.

Simple, EDI

Hi, here
Why am I obtuse? I support House completely.

And then they wanted to exterminate them. Just like those dirty Deathclaws. The problem is?

House. He is the best hope not just for New Vegas but for humanity.

that lazy horseshit doesn't deserve its own ending. that's what ten year olds do when they play a fallout game.

What's the best DLC?

Plot Twist: Maybe getting kidnapped and having your parents killed doesn't do wonders for your mental health, and Shaun completely lost it

Are you with the synths? Do you support the institute? If not, then you're a fascist and you need to die, congratulations