Callie > Marie

Callie > Marie

Other urls found in this thread:

splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Splatfest/Quotes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If that were true, she would've won the splatfest.

But she didn't. What a loser.

So what is it Sup Forums, was she brainwashed? Or did she betray her people willingly?

becoming villain only made her better.

Any way to figure out who you voted for if you've forgotten?

betray

octo's did nothing wrong

Brainwashed

People voted for Roller Coasters instead of Water Slides too, but that is objectively WRONG.

Check your inkling privilege.

She is the nicest squid sister and a genuinely good inkling. She always cheers on her cousin, even when she's being snarky.
She didn't betray Inkopolis, Inkopolis betrayed her.

As a side note, does anyone know if Marie is any less of a bitch with Japanese dialogue? Perhaps that would explain why most of Japan fought for her.

She seems to be more of the shy/quiet type in the Japanese version. If you're interested you can read all of the splatfest and stage banter here
splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Splatfest/Quotes

Wow, I had no idea someone went to the effort of transcribing and then translating them. Thanks.

It's kinda creepy when they talk about how delicious squid is.

Yeah they have the stage quotes too. I'd check it out whenever there was a new Splatfest pretty interesting

There are more people with bad taste than people with good taste. More plebeians than patricians.

>Callie Ɛ> Marie

North American banter is superior.
Treehouse had some missteps but they're still pretty great

>calliefags lost more matches
>when historically the less popular team almost always did better
Are you saying you're worse than a bunch of dumb plebs?

>implying Nintendo didn't rig the results because they had already planned out the story of spla2n

PATHETIC desu!

I would like that, but not way she became bad for real, so either brainwash or some kind of misunderstanding.

Guys? How about those dicks and crows! Haha