Will opening the special content too early on make the game unbalanced in Disgaea 5?

Will opening the special content too early on make the game unbalanced in Disgaea 5?

I just grabbed it today and kind of want to unlock etna.

>unbalanced
who cares

the main story is a joke, just play the characters you like

metallia is objectively the most useful one tho

>Disgaea
>balanced

boobs too small

If the main story is a joke, what is there to do?

It's your first Disgaea? The actual game is the postgame.

Yes it is my first Disgaea.
I bought it because the girls on the box looked pretty.

Well then, enjoy it. The story is always easy, just pick a few characters you like and stick with them. If you end up liking the combat system you can get into full autistic mode in the postgame.

Laharl(female)>Flonne>Etna>the rest

This more your speed?

She's a bit big.

FUCK ETNA

She actually looks luke a loli in this pic.
Most art she looks old enough to concent but in this she actually looks like a little kid.

Consent has nothing to do with appearance

The entire point of disgaea is to break it in obscene ways. They want you to find the exploits and level your guys 100 levels in a single map, cheat out damage, steal the boss weapons, etc. You should be worried about not breaking balance.

Hmm, I see that now. This is actually pretty fun.

I would if I could.

She's not real sadly.

fuck off bigdeadalive. shouldn't you be scamming people out of commissions you promise to finish with in a week or two but never getting to them?

Some of the DLC characters are pretty broken (looking at YOU, Adell), but all the generics are made to fulfill very specific roles that are still valuable depending on how you want to play. You'll never get a better tank than the generic Armor Knights, or a better chain attacker than the Archers, for instance.

so I want to buy 5, but I'm also really cheap. I have a switch and while I would love it on it, I don't want to pay the full price. Is the DLC worth it? cause the ps4 version is 25 bucks at most.

It's worth it, especially if you're a fan of the series, since there aren't any cameo characters that aren't DLC this time around. And that DLC is gonna stay fifty bucks no matter what. Plus, with the Switch version, you can grind while watching TV or something.

Yes, it will completely ruin the main story for you. They pretty much all are very broken for how early you can get them and will let you one shot virtually anything until after you defeat the final boss and reach the postgame.
The story isn't terribly hard to begin with, but using those characters is just asking to be bored to death as you clear everything in a single turn so I wouldn't recommend it at all unless you desperately want to play as one of the DLC characters for as much as possible because you just like them so much.

user you don't have to pretend that you think I'm the artist if you have grievances with them every time you see his art, you can say it even if he's not here.

Alright I'm about to start my first playthrough of the first Disgaea, should I do English or Japanese voices?

The English dub is actually pretty good for the first game, despite some scenes not having English VO recorded. Captain Gordon's crew, in particular, are much more on-point than their Japanese counterparts.

Opening the three packs for character classes to create, leave the specific character packs alone, the scenarios are a set of a few quests that end with you unlocking the characters, but they scale with your level so it's fun to save them until postgame
Don't take the free gold or weapons

So just open the celestia angel, sorceress and assassin or whatever they're called