When the FUCK is there gunna be a fifth game?

When the FUCK is there gunna be a fifth game?

Trio of towns is so fucking boring compared.

>she will never sit on your face
Why live?

Tfw no 1000+ year old loli

E3.

This was the true crime

Honestly if they put it on the PC it would probably sell like hotcakes considering Stardew sold so well and it was basically just a worse Rune Factory

I highly doubt there will be a PC release if there was to be one to begin with, most likely gunna be on the Switch.

I don't know how much rf4 taxed the hardware of the 3ds but it ran at 60fps which is another reason it's pretty great.

I WANT TO BE THAT THRONE

Well, yeah, I doubt there will be a PC release as well, but I'm just saying they could probably make a lot of money doing so.

But whatcha gonna do if she farts on you?

forte is _____

Good question. I don't care if its handheld or console, its been long enough between games for a new one.

saber

kek

Spooking

cum on amber

>she's the canon girl of RF4

you have Xiao for that pal.

Didn't the RF devs studio get closed after RF4?

Please no, PCshits are already ruining Story of Seasons by whining so much about gays that the director said that he plans on putting gays into future games.

Fucking fags, keep your degenerate fetishes on your PC, don't force them on us.

no older woman in general

BL Fujoshits =/= PCshits

It wasn't fujos, it was Shitdew Valley fags.

soon

>whining so much about gays that the director said that he plans on putting gays into future games
To spite them? I don't get it.

Most of them got absorbed into Marvelous. The team is still together for the most part.

No, they demand that future games include gay romance, they whine about straight characters.

Can someone tell me how to get higher level seeds from the store? Do I have to ship seeds or crops? I know there's an order for it, but I've already done it. Does it appear again after a while?

You need to do a request first. Look for the one that tells you to sell a higher level Turnip. After you do that one, you can dump higher level crops/seeds into the shipping bin and once it ships the shops will get them.

Excuse me, she is a princess.