ITT: Games only you played

ITT: Games only you played

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLimtYl7thU
youtube.com/watch?v=kblWc2LUT3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on man, the entirety of Denmark has played that game.

Bane?

You'll never guess the name of this game.

These threads trigger my autism so hard.

Unless you made the game yourself and never shared it there is NO WAY you are the only one who played them. It's fucking ridiculous to think otherwise.

What the fuck is this game?

ez

Because "I played this game a long time ago and I'm curious if anyone else heard of it, and also you can share your own games you are curious about" sounds dumb

Hodj 'n' Podj.

Tactics Arena Online

Played this game. First 4 hours were pretty fun.

Looks interesting

How fucking young are you idiot?

what did he mean by this?

Star Versus on NES. I don't even think there's a rom of it floating online. This is the only video other than the official one that I've been able to find either.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLimtYl7thU

is it any good

30. Doesn't mean I played every mid 90s shovelware

Mr Hopper 2: Hopping Mad

WALLA BAYA

i post this everytime in similar threads.
had you played it?
do you like it?

Weird but I remember it being fun

Malditas castle. That game rules

Yes
Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=kblWc2LUT3w

What a shitty game, I still remember playing it on xbox.

I really liked the free version, dunno if EX anything special

It's a pile of shit.

Interesting game but way too short.

I remember playing a side-scrolling sprite fighting demo that allowed you to move up and down the screen as well.

The plot was something about a knight (look-alike at least) and his edgy looking (bluish skin, dark hair, black clothes) friend setting off to save their female friend who was taken by the villains to an island.

You could choose either one of them and the AI would control the other if you didn't have a friend to play with you.

The game would advance in stages where you defeat mobs and bosses in order to move forwards. The demo only let you finish the first stage, which IIRC was a small harbor town.

Anyone ring a bell?

>"games only you played"
>don't know game
>REEEEEEEEEEE UNDERAGE

Never forget my boy Quesada, who died for us.
>Malditas castle
While I agree that the game rules, the title of the game is Maldita Castilla, which is Spanish for "Cursed Castilla". The kingdom of Castilla was a large and powerful state in the Iberian Peninsula during the middle ages.