Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?

Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/6d32o1/first_look_of_far_cry_5s_main_antagonist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alright this one was good. all the other threads can fuck off.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

The only reason I'm not excited is because it's fucking Ubisoft. They can't tell a story for shit and just copy-paste the same formula with different skins.

Gee I can't wait to play Far Cry 3 for the fifth time

You better can turn the doggie into an ally.

Who "hasn't played a Far Cry game since 2" here?

>There is not a single black person in that group

What are they thinking?

I wonder if this image means they're going for a host of charismatic antagonists this time as opposed to just one. The guy with the revolver, the girl and Discount Olgierd von Everec all look distinctive enough to be more than just random goons.

Far Cry 5: Alt-Right Takedown

>You are some gay-transgender-black-woman fighting against the christian cultists

>Autistic crazy fundie waifu antagonist
I didn't know I wanted this

There better be a way to go about joining these guys and shooting spooks

There was no black Trump supporters. Only radical alt right christian retarded neo nazi kkk white red necks.

>Christian militia groups that have been around since the 80's, 2 decades before the first "Alt-right" person on Twitter
>Even remotely related, in location, history or ideology

Generation Z education, everyone

Main character will be black

>Generation Z education
Well, no shit. They're fucking brainwashed into believe religion and the basic family unit are fucking worthless so they are reliant on institutions like universities and the government on how to think and act.

What do the two men with their hands out in the picture want so badly

A hug. A hug that will end all this ceaseless fighting.

Why would Ubisoft expect shit to change?
Far Cry sells.

>American white supremacist villians
>hurr fuggin PC, y no blacks!

Kill yourself m8

Is it the Last Supper?

get out

Never played a Far Cry game, but this looks really cool.

Please recommend me some very american games, I like the aesthetic

I wish Bioshock Infinite didn't suck so fucking hard

Am I alone in thinking the guy with the revolver looks kinda like Jax Teller?

True, but I was also referencing that they are so young they don't remember Waco and 90's doomsday cults, a zeitgeist of that time. That's what this game is referencing

These kids literally think that has anything to do with the recent rise of suburban university students turning to rightism on the internet and posting memes from their apartments

>shoot spooks

IRL such groups, albeit small and memey, don't live anywhere near blacks, they live in the woods of 99% white counties with the odd-native American

If anything, the only blacks would be ones from far away who come to join them, libertarian "don't tread on me" blacks go join the libertarian militias and turbo-religious ones join the christian cults, so ironically the only real diversity these rural counties have was imported by the militia

If this is anything like the other games in the series, the villain will be the most likable character in the game and the protags will be obnoxious shitters. I don't know why so many of you faggots are getting your tighty whities in a twist

I hope they pull some true detective season 1 voodoo shit otherwise it will be shit

Jesus christ

t. baby boomer

There's probably going to be a hidden ending where you can stick around and join the cultists.

>Montana
>Black people

Why are people saying that it's antiwhite?

I'm a little bit Sup Forums and so far it looks like it has a good cast of white villains who are probably going to be very likeable. They're trying to make someone as good as Vaas.

>in Far Cry 5, the player is out in control of Tashfeen al Rizwan Mohammed, a female transgender Muslim and the first playable female character in the Far Cry series. While visiting her girlfriend, Tashfeen finds herself captive by a racist fundamentalist right wing Christian organization led by Ronald Grump, the games main antagonist.

please tell me we can at least get kotaku or polygon to bite on this as the premise of the game

it would be hilarious

No, late 20's

People keep memeing that the protag is a muslim lesbian or whatever

>Why are people saying that it's antiwhite?

Just retards from Sup Forums

Olgierd Von Everic and Father John Misty are going to make great antagonists

This game could be great but I swear to god if they put me in a fucking forest they can eat my ass

I have come to the conclusion that you can stick the Farcry logo over literally any group image where someone's holding a gun and it'll look like legit box art.

>implying rednecks have "FarCry" levels of power within the US
Will this game have a national guard meter like the GTA police stars?

That's fine they're all just slight twists/improvements on FarCry 2 anyway.

>anybody in the U.S.
>caring about Montana

Really? There hasn't been a legitimate forest in any of the maps since FC2

Fuck, now I wanna play FC2 again

the sinner is the protagonist
race is not part of the game

>Montana is the state where I grew up and a place I have great admiration for
>this game is announced, proceeds to blow stereotypes about residents out of the water
>everybody hates Montana
I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, keep yuppies thinking it is some ass-backwards state but people continue to have the wrong idea about the place

>Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?
Buying the same game over and over again and expecting it to be different.

Funfact: A friend of mine spent 3 years looking for one contractor to help him build a foundation on his grandfathers land in Montana. When ever they found out he was from California they ether cut him off or drastically raised the price.

>hardcore Christcuck group that kidnaps people and cuts "sinner" into their backs
>not a white supremacist group
African American religious terrorists are all Islamic. Nation of Islam and all that.

>>implying rednecks have "FarCry" levels of power within the US

Far Cry has always used fictional or very loosly-based fictional enemy organizations. The baddie cult in this game seems to even own a C-130 plane

There are also a lot of young and old dudes who glamorize survivalism, bug-out bags and innawoods operating, so this fictional setting can be a power-fantasy of that, fighting against a silly but endearing baddie and his goon army in a beautiful location

This actually looks pretty fucking cool (unless it's gonna be black BLM MC with everything boiling down to racism and/or WE WUZ with blaring rap music), but it's Ubisoft so I have no hopes for it.

t. non-american

Yeah, why not, should be fun.
I can imagine the game ending with you escaping a giant battle between the cult and the FBI/National guard. Like Waco on PCP.

I tried playing Far Cry 2

But to many glitches in a short amount of time made me give up, in 30 minutes or so.

God I hated the FC3 protag but I guess that was the point?

isnt this the whole point of these games? that the villain literally dindu nuffin wrong

I kinda wish I hadn't, I remember joining in the choruses of "there needs to be a stealth mechanic" and "dangerous wildlife"
It kinda killed the challenge/fun of Far Cry when they basically neutered FC3

>religion terrorists
>not muslims
ubisoft become worse every game

I don't remember any glitches at all except for the guard posts re-spawning too fast. You sure that wasn't your malaria kicking in?

Because they didn't go for the obvious cliche?

Why is it okay to shit on poor white people in rural america? Don't liberals believe in the "never punch down" concept?

Why is this the only acceptable target in America?

I'm still with that guy from one of the bait thread's fb screencaps, they better not just copypaste the same guns over again or I riot

rural people are the worst people in a country, no matter the country

so mad

it'll probably be Doomsday preppers many of the preppers were religious. Now a lot are prepping for societal stuff.

Niggers are worse.

I like the whole hillbilly/Deliverance-esque type of bad guy. Rednecks are a good bad guy archetype, look at RE7. I just wish Ubisoft didn't make them look so clean.

This is common in vidya. They were able to handle the Terrans in StarCraft, they can handle this.

Yes

Twice I ran into a glitch in the first mission hub that made me unable to leave a building because the characters wouldn't load their animation probably

You can already tell the hearts of stone guy on the right will be the first boss.

it's about class. vidya gaem developers are higher class than rural hillbillies.

>welcome to the family, son

So when is this thread going to be deleted just like the last 2?

>retarded gun nut christians don't exist in the US
really made me thingk

>in Far Cry 5, the player is out in control of Tashfeen al Rizwan Mohammed, a female transgender Muslim and the first playable female character in the Far Cry series. While visiting her girlfriend, Tashfeen finds herself captive by a racist fundamentalist right wing Christian organization led by Ronald Grump, the games main antagonist.

It's not even subtle for fuck sake

>M-MUH RELIGION
Fucking kill yourself, Christcuck. Every fucking time I think one of you faggots from Sup Forums will say something that at least makes a bit of sense and you hop onto your stupid fucking skyman shit.

How many deaths have christians nuts cause in modern times compare to muslim terrorist?

HURR DURR WHITE PEOPLE AND RADICAL CHRISTIANS

I like being the villain. this is good. devs should do this more.

v #tru

"Have I ever told you the definition of Genesis 1:1"

>Don't liberals believe in the "never punch down" concept?

No.

>you don't want to get on my.... bad side...

So, based on this image, we're going to kill
>Jax Teller
>Rob Zombie
>Olgierd Von Everic
>Huey from Haunting Ground
Ubi better not fuck this up.

evil loser

But I don't browse Sup Forums you fucking retard.

>having different opinions
>OMG Sup Forums IS INVADING MUH BOARD

>vidogames must reflect reality

You're retarded, aren't you?

I am just enjoying the collective butthurt from Christians
>first outlast 2 and now this.. leave my religion ALONE!

It's delicious

Real talk though, the setting looks really comfy. Would join psycho cult to live there.

There are quite a few black separatist groups with christian origin as well actually

I am the Beard of my Neck
Fat is my Body and Cholesterol is my Blood.
I have created over a Thousand Fedoras,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life.
Have withstood Pain to create many Hats
Yet those Hands will never hold Anything.
So, as I Pray--
Unlimited Fedora Works

now make one about Islam ;^)

>le_hat_joke.jpg

FarCry 2
>Everybody: "Oh wow, there's some really interesting gameplay mechanics in there with diseases and vehicles."

FarCry 3
>Everybody: "Wow what a cool main villain, and such a beautiful lush environment"

FarCry 4
>Everybody: "That main baddie seems a bit like the first, but the helicopter looks cool"

FarCry 5
>Liberals: "Holy shit, kill all white men! Yes, Yes, Fuck Drumpf!'
*The sound of a thousand leftists beating their meat in unison*
>"What's wrong Drumpkins? Don't like being on the receiving end of our virtuous bloodlust?"
>"You acted the same towards the previous ones"
>"why so mad?"

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/6d32o1/first_look_of_far_cry_5s_main_antagonist/

Are you sure you want to do this? I'm almost certain that Christians in modern society have killed SO much more than Muslim terrorists. Like the numbers won't even come close.

You might want to rephrase that sentence a bit.

yeah because this hasn't been done a thousand times...

It's not ok to make fun of poor people, unless they're white because liberals are all hypocrites.

Did you ever play a modern FPS? It's literally Russians or Muslims that are the villains.
Like, are you actually serious right now or just joking?

Used to always be the Nazis.

We need sum of those confederate southerners.

This. I'm tired of rich Californians and New Yorkers buying up shitloads of land and then building million dollar log cabins on it so they can pretend they are slumming it in the old west for a few days every year. I'm also tired of the misconception that everyone in Montana is some sister fucking bumpkin.