17 Days until E3 !

HOPES ?

EXPECTING ?

DREAMS ?

This is the E3 2017 SHIP ! Say Good games please ! for all your E3 dreams to come true.

>Bloodbourne ported to pc
>but with DS1 keyboard controls

Good games please !

Bad games

Bloodborne 2

Anyone gonna make a bingo card for this year?

There's so many..

I hope Nintendo finally reveals the NX

If you mean the spaces, it's pretty easy to crop it down to 4x4 or 3x3. But 5x5 really isn't that hard to fill out either.

I just want more news

>Proper Pokemon MMO
>STALKER 2
>2D Metroid
>Manhunt 3
>Looking Glass Studios reforms to create Thief sequel
>Socom 2 HD re-release
>EA, Ubisoft, and Activision go bankrupt
>Chakan sequel
>Monster Hunter 5 trailer, multiplat
>Microsoft sells the Rare IPs to literally anyone
>Mr. Bones sequel
>Kirby's Dream Course sequel with online multiplayer
>TimeSplitters 4
>Valve announces an original IP
>FF7 Remake looks promising
>Konami sells off all its IPs after going bankrupt
>Splinter Cell returns to its roots
>Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask/3D ALttP remakes announced for Switch
>2D Castlevania
>Platinum sign agreement to never do another licensed game, funded by mysterious billionaire video game connoiseur
>New Ueda project announced
>Metal Gear Rising 2
>Demon's Souls 2
>Troika reforms to create Bloodlines sequel
>Half-Life 3 finally formally cancelled
>2D Zelda
>Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay trailer, isn't cyberpunk Witcher 3
>VR, motion, F2P or MOBA games aren't shown once
>Legacy of Kain sequel
>San Andreas remake
>Todd, Peter, and Sean all die (offstage)
>Action RPG without glaring flaw announced
>God Hand 2
>Horror game that isn't YouTube reaction bait announced
>Scalebound renewed, goes full multiplat
>Summoner reboot
>Death Stranding shows something substantive
>Chapter 3
>WoW vanilla servers
>Bayonetta 3 (multiplat)
>The Legend of Dragoon prequel
>Diddy Kong Racing 2
>Itagaki returns to direct Ninja Gaiden 4
>Devil May Cry 5
>Digimon World sequel in the same vein as the original
>Digimon Digital Card Battle 2
>Lily Bergamo renewed
>BLAMEsouls trailer
>Valve removes all cosmetics from games
>Bullshots ruled false advertising by Supreme Court day before
>Grand Theft Auto 6 trailer
>Resident Evil returns to its roots with Kamiya and Mikami collaborating
>Team Silent returns to develop Silent Hills
>Aisha Tyler dies on stage

No he means there's so many 2017 bingo cards.

I haven't bought into games since I sold my Wii u and Xbox 360. Why should I be excited to buy any of these games on your list?

The gundam thread is up again tonight. There's no reason we can't get them deleted if we try, this E3 thread was up first.

For reference we got it ganked the other night. Reporting works. It's just a question of giving a shit about the consistent quality of E3 threads.

It's pretty depressing to read this and realize just how many ways there are to make E3 worthwhile and know that if we're lucky we'll get maybe 1 or 2 of them.

needs a fidget spinner

FFXV-2 or World of Versus/FF Versus XV

>17 days

How did it get so close? Anyways, not expecting anything as per usual. E3 has been shit for years.

Maybe some new Super Mario Odyssey footage but that's it.

Why? Theses images are meant to be reflective of recent or long lasting bullshit that's meaningful to Sup Forums, the newest 3D meme doesn't figure into that.

Shit, I didn't realize it was so close.
Only game I was interested in last E3 was Persona 5, so I don't really know what to expect.
A new Rayman game would be cool though

UP

good games please

>Activision go bankrupt
>WoW vanilla servers

pick one

Gamecube virtual console on Switch along with new games
Virtual console launches with Viewtiful Joe and Baten Kaitos

>Chapter 3

Good games please !

I'd like to see bloodborne 2 or Mon hun 5

>Hopes
That a bunch of presenters will fuck up and embarrass themselves.

>Expectations
A bunch of shit MCs, CEOs and game designers will spend hours stumbles their way through some boring announcements that could have been done in a minute tops.

>Dreams:
The inevitable post E3 announcements that have actual content and surprises.

Hope Ubisoft tries to get another cosplayer to make a meme

I just need devil may cry 5. Just one game would save it for me.

are these threads just for shitposting or we are genuinely 17 days away from e3? i remember when it was 50 something and holy fuck like it was yesterday

i just want that star wars rpg ea's studios are developing. if i get that, and it's good, i'll be happy till rdr2 finally comes out.

>New soulsborne game that's not a sequel / Demons Souls pc port
>FF12 HD pc announcement
>Disgaea 6 / More Disgaea pc ports
>Gameplay shown of cyberpunk 2077
>Shenmue hd rerelease
>Monster Hunter 5 not on the fucking 3ds
>The World Ends With You 2
>More gameplay / Release date for Bannerlord
>Oblivion remake
>Dragons Dogma 2
>Hellraid

June 10th my boy.

>implying they won't be around for decades to come

Everyone would be at Valve's throats if they released anything that wasn't Episode 3.

They aint Sup Forums related though.

Hopes:

- Capcom announces plans for Deep Down on PC/PS4. They also surprise everyone by announcing an Onimusha reboot as a Soulsborne-like to cash in on the current trend. Also shows off trailer for MH.

- Deck-13 announces expansions for The Surge.

- BethSoft conference announces fully open beta / soft-launch of Quake Champions and more content for it. Also announces new IPs at the event not tied to existing franchises.

- Nintendo shows off more Switch stuff and finally brings back Metroid either as Metroid Prime or goes full old-school and does an HD remake of Super Metroid.

- FROM announces Armored Core VI, it's directed by Miyazaki.

- Kojima shows up at the Sony presser again and shows off gameplay and more details about Death Stranding.
Expectations:

- Bungie announces beta dates for Destiny 2 and teases expansion content.

- Sony still dominates the console side of the market with nothing but good announcements at their conference piece.

- Nintendo plays it safe at E3 and just details more stuff for ARMS, Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, and E-Shop games on Switch. Possibly shows off more of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and that new SMT game.

- Microsoft either completely flounders or mildly impresses at their conference, they still end up playing second fiddle to Sony.

- EA shows up with a whole bunch of sports games and a few decent looking original games, but doesn't push boundaries.

- The sleeper hits of the show will be from the indie showcases like at Devolver Digital.
Dreams:

- Sony unveils a PS4 Pro "2.0" with a further improved CPU and actual 4K Bluray player.

- Rebellion announces an HD remaster of Battlezone 2 to compliment their remaster of the last game. Then they announce an all-new Battlezone.

- Bioware's "new IP" is a Jade Empire reboot.

- Visceral Games' new Star Wars game is 1313 all over again or something in the same vein, but actually finished.

- Nintendo announces or teases Pokemon Stars on Switch.

Remember..when Itsunos name shows up and fades to black...whatever follows ..its been a good run bros.

>San Andreas remake

>archived
Whatever, small victories, this thread is still up.

Huh ?

>this thread is still up
It was literally going to die without your post.

Rare Replay on PC

The gundam threads are made by a circlejerk of spammers who have no intention of discussing E3 but push their version of an "E3 thread" to try and force their meme to replace Squilliam. It's never worked and posters have called them out for it but they still post. They used to be banned on sight.
And it looks like one of their butthurt posters are here now.

>butthurt
What? I was lurking this thread, not that one.
I was just pointing out the truth. It was on the edge of page 10. Don't act like this thread is vibrant with life.

Pokemon Colosseum 3
Animal Crossing 5
Elder Scrolls 6

Give me those and I will be happy for the rest of my life.

>Sup Forums

OP of these things. Im cool with Gundam Bro. The more hype the better.

>Good shit that will never happen
Might as well add Condemned 3 to the list.

DMC5

Pikmin 4 please

All I want is a KH3 trailer with a release year and I'll be happy

Never

Alao square just put out an urgent need for hire for FF7 remake.

Cancelled
Delayed because of VII-R

>
>Cancelled
>
>Delayed because of VII-R

They just showed a trailer.

mother fucker they have been showing kingdom hearts 3 trailers for a decade.

>17 Days
Huh? I thought E3 was still like a 4 or 5 months away, what the fuck man

Havent seen anything to convince me that it'll be there, but Bloodborne 2 would be pretty cool I guess.

Also if they could show something that DOESNT make Darksiders 3 look like total trash thatd be great.

Its gonna be shit desu

I have bad news user...

Michel Ancel is working on the new Beyond Good and Evil, so if there is a new Rayman, it will be made by someone and will be shit (like Rayman 3)

A new Souls like would honestly be much preferable to another Bloodborne.
Bloodborne resolved itself well. Why would it need a sequel?

or maybe they could stop with those games to stop it becoming an annual, tired franchise.

AGAIN AGAIN I COME BACK

HELP...ME KNOW....WHEN YOU ARE DONE AND I AM UNDOOOONE

Id think of it more like a Dark Souls to Dark Souls 2 relationship. The first souls I think is pretty well as a self contained thing on its own, and 2 felt like more of a parallel story to me as opposed to a direct sequel, focusing on similar ideas and aesthetics but with a slightly altered viewpoint. Strange as it is to say DS3 feels more like a classic sequel to DS1 than DS2 if that makes any sense.

I cant really imagine what that would look like in the Bloodborne universe, but who knows. To be honest though the thing I want at the end of the day is more of Bloodbornes combat with in a new game.

METROID PRIME
SMASH BROS
MARIO ODYSSEY STUFF
PAPER MARIO SWITCH
JAK AND DAXTER 4
SURPRISE VALVE ORANGE BOX 2 ANNOUNCEMENT.

a man can dream.

you forgot
>We all lose our virginities to our waifus

I can check this off.

So close I can taste it.

IT'S OUR YEAR XKINGS

>Reeboots and Sequels
If the dream happens and we ever get an E3 that is ENTIRELY new IPs, I will buy every game/console featured as close to release as I can.

post em

HUZZAH FOR ANTI-CONSUMERISM!
My emotionless company that only wants my money is BETTER than your emotionless company that only wants your money. And to prove it, I'M GOING TO GIVE THEM MY MONEY! HAHA, how does it feel to be supporting a worse faceless corporation that doesn't care about you?

Am I doing it right?
I remember when people used to say "you can't put a price on pride", but apparently all you have to do is apply a health dose of us vs them and people will jump at the chance just so they don't "lose"

No.

Stop. It's already dead.

>Hope
Something worth half a goddamn for Megaman's 30th. Apollo Justice HD on 3DS.
>Expecting
Sony dickriding Activision for another timed-exclusive DLC
Nintendo disabling comments on all vids mentioning Mario and the Rabbids
Microsoft introducing monogrammed headsets
>Dream
A new Rayman. Seriously, fuck the Rabbids

just gimme dat episode Prompto

>he doesn't know they're adding all this stuff
Aranea's aras will now be in your control

I can't imagine what hard mode would be like in this game. The enemies in the postgame are already a bit much, not because they are actually hard, mind you, but because they just resist all damage types by 90% or so and fucking hit your party for 9000+ damage already, WHAT exactly would they do to make it harder or more obnoxious?

The game basically just becomes an item eating competition in the end

heavy item restriction like only 8 items or something, improved enemy AI, enemies hit harder. hopefully item restriction.

>Nintendo plays it safe at E3
That's not going to happen, they are at an E3 just after they released a new console so they have to bring everything they've got or it's going to end up hurting its sales.

>Its almost June 2017
>6 months passed like that
>1991 was 32 years ago
JUST FUCKING END ME
U
S
T

was 32 years ago