You and all of anons in this thread are whisked away into the world of ocarina of time

You and all of anons in this thread are whisked away into the world of ocarina of time.

Real world logic applies, so NPCs act like independent lifeforms (although still can serve their in-game purpose) and physics is similar to that of the normal world. Magic still exists, though.

Your mission is to defeat ganon as a team. What happens? Does Sup Forums come together as a collective and form societies?

Oh, and all anons only have one life. That's important.

We become a mad max tier band of raiders that goes around raping all the girls, realistically

I'm gonna fuck Zelda while she sleeps.

Man, Malon doesn't smell too good

Smart user right here.

even if the guards suck in real life as much as they did in the game, you're going to have to be lucky enough to get to her first out of the wave of anons who at that point have probably already ground saria's pelvis to a pulp

//thread//

Are we chucking out the warn the King idea? If thats the case we should in all honest just kill link when he's sleeping. No link, no Master Sword. No sacred realm opening up, no Triforce distribution.

Ruto is mine

We need to fuck the Gerudos

>a bunch of obese retards charging into town with wooden swords vs armed guards

Well I would probably take 200 anons and we'd start making a giant Gerudo orgy.

>Someone aggros this
>we all die

>obese retards

I'm a skeleton of average intelligence thank you very much.

>chops some grass and get a few rupees
>buy some bombs which are sold openly for anyone to get for some reason
>charge into hyrule castle and make manchester look like a fucking joke
>proceed to gangbang loli zelda into our balls are empty
I don't see the issue

We storm Ganons castle with Cucco armor, forcing him to hit them until he gets mobbed

>no guard ever attacks anyone
They'd throw you out for trying to sneak through the castle and that's it. Plus I'd just farm rupees and bribe them.

I'm going to see the Gerudos.

good point, although even if we made backpacks out of some animal's hide, we could probably only hold 3 bombs at once, tops

Wait OP can we change OoT with BotW?
I'd love to visit a certain desert town.

but in the game link had no way to actually hurt them, in this reality we would actually pose a real threat.

Fuck off Stalfos

How many hearts do we get? Will fairies in a jar revive us?

I'll be in the great fairy fountain getting /ss/ed, you faggots can deal with ganon

there is literally nothing stopping us from raping everything at the ranch and in kokiri forest

Good. Stay away from my waifu or I'll end you.

no hearts, just our meager bodies.

although fairies would be able to heal us of our wounds, and other healing items work in a similar way

>user kills Link
>As punishment, the gods force user into becoming the new Hero of Time
And the cycle continues. Fate is a cruel thing

>and in kokiri forest

Oh Jesus...

>make Cucco armor
>every time a guard hits me he gets suicide'd
>other Anons have the same idea
>create a brotherhood of raping cucoo knights and rule the land

>kokiri forest

I can already imagine turf wars over access to kokiri holes.

Wait, wouldn't Link just Din's Fire us all to death if we formed a roving rape gang?

its okay anons
theyre thousands of years old so its perfectly acceptable r-right

I say fuck the whole thing and go feed myself to Jabu-Jabu to satisfy my vore fantasies.

I just pictured it in my head and its just the little village full of screams and gleeful anons running from house to house raping what look like children.
Weirdos in the back jerking off on the roots of the dead Deku Tree for kicks. Not sure I could handle that.

I was waiting for this reply, thank you

if he hits an user with cucoo armor hes fuk'd

Assuming he's even there and not retconned out for the purpose of this scenario, if he's at 3 hearts and barely starting we could probably find and kill him quickly.

>physics is similar to that of the normal world

We're fucked when we get to Dodongo's boss room.

Yeah and he'd get a profound dicking if he ever ran out of Magic.

Sup Forums notices the odd inclusion of the Gerudo tribe and spends weeks formulating a plan to save Hylian culture only to die from a heat stroke in the desert

>drop a million bombs into the volcano
>everything inside dies
>end of that dungeon

>Hypothetical scenario about being transported to a fantasy land
>Immediately start planning how to kill the hero and rape everyone

Would be pretty fun if I could cosplay as an iron knuckle. Pretty sure those axes would be too heavy for a normal human to correctly wield though.

Ganondord had extorted all of Hyrule behind the King' s back. It was only a matter of time before he found the Ocarina of Time and learned the Song of Time. Link only expedited his imminent success.

Reminder that place is full of fucking giant spiders with faces

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

Like I'm going in the dungeons.

And it's not like they behave like real spiders either, they sit in place and spin around. Sure it would be unnerving at first but soon enough we'd be accustom to using long pointy sticks to jab them in the torso with ease.

He can't pull out the sword user.

Can I RBA the fabric of space and time?

I'll take as many anons with me as I can if they try to hurt Saria.

Fuck you losers.
I'm going to Gerudo Fortress and get intentionally caught so the sexy guards will drain the cum out my balls with their brown, red pubed PUSSIES!

gorons were bigger obese retards than us anyways. Theres gotta be some NEET among us who knows how to blacksmith.

Even if that were true, and there's no guarantee the sword has some Arthurian clause beyond being wielded in battle, he could still destroy it.

>Does Sup Forums come together as a collective and form societies?

Please, put a warning before making these jokes, you made me spit food all over the place.
I wouldn't be surprised if part of Sup Forums would side with Ganon.

>Ganon becomes the Hero of Hyrule as the only being powerful enough to stop the roving band of rapist marauders.

I've got your back user

>implying ganon wouldn't immediately fuck himself upon electrifying a cucoo armor'd user.

Not even Ganon can stop us now

Pretty much every village would become a village of screaming due to the mass rapes.

Yes even the Goron Village. I guarantee there's someone sick enough to try it.

There's also the bottle trick.

If anything we need to aggro one of those fuckers, it'll help to weed out the unfit. If you can't maintain a steady jog across the field you have no place trying to kill what's essentially Tyrone with above average intelligence.

If anything he'd try to join us due to our vast knowledge of Hyrule.

I assume trying to fuck a Goron would be like trying to fuck a Gorilla made of stone.

more like sprint
those are fast as shit
they fly mother fucker

I guarantee someone will try to fuck every living and dead being in the game.

Jesus, those visuals aged poorly...

I feel sorry for the guy that wants a Wallmaster handjob then.

>eyes wide shut mask parties

This pleases my dick

>Magical bomb bags that can hold dozens of bomb and fits in a young boy's tunic
Probably can hold more than 3

>and then they move around with your erect dick still in their ass and it snaps like a twig

>t. fat fuck
Nigger; they don't even follow you past a couple of yards. Are you honestly telling me you can't run that far?

Also if anyone can find a bug catching net or a fishing rod he's too retarded not to stare at them. We just take turns distracting him while other anons set millions of bombs around him and then shitbail.

right.

realisticly, we lose 90% of the people in korok forrest because they can't clear it.

We massacre those unfit for the new age.

Who wants to hit up the Shadow Temple with me and rape everything in it?

>using the song of time for unlimited rape

This is too much power for one man.

I'm going to go offer myself up as Volvagia's sex slave.

except you'll just be locked in a cage and left to starve

the song of time doesn't do jackshit in Ocarina of Time except for open doors and make block disappear(teleport?)

I'm going to go to Zora's Domain and gather water for everyone. What I won't tell you is that you're specifically drinking the water that comes right between King Zora's asshole.

I then decide between a Zora waifu or a Gerudo waifu.
Also Din > Nayru > Farore

I'm a big guy. Gerudos will be all over me.

I'm going to Gerudo Fortress to uh scope out the place. Hope I don't get caught by all those delicious brown Gerudos haha like as a joke

>Walk into hyrule
>Cuck dancing couple and rape the guys girlfriend
>Go seven years into the future
>they think they're safe
>Cuck him again seven years later

Fuck that guy. quit dancing all the time.

Evil cannot touch it. Moreover, Ganondorf has never destroyed the sword in any game, despite possessing part or all of the Triforce. His power would be a mere fraction of this during the time period were taking about. He can't destroy it, its divinely crafted.

I'ma beat that pussy up!

>YEAH LET'S MAKE A HUGE GROUP AND KILL/RAPE EVERYTHING IN HYRULE CASTLE TOWN
>crowd of autists hobbles into town out of breath due to being fat neckbeards or malnourished, pale skeletons
>awkwardly walk by the guard who only gives them a passing glance and continues looking out for a real threat
>Sup Forums sees the crowds of people wandering around and talking loudly
>Sup Forums awkwardly stands there, some anons with their hands in their hoodie pockets while others shuffle their feet and/or avoid eye contact
>pacing around the town entrance, some leaning against walls checking their phones
>awkward silence
>people want to speak up about what to do but they don't want to be the first to do so
>it starts getting dark but some anons won't leave because they don't want to admit they showed up for nothing
>they continue flicking their phones pretending to be busy
>as the strays start running about, the few anons left force themselves to walk around looking at closed stores

/thread

I've already fucked in public I've got no qualms helping you anons break your autism.

This reminds me of that gif where the dogs act all tough when they are leashed but pussy up when they are unleashed.

So is nobody gonna post it?
Don't worry, I'm on it.

>Sup Forums
>united under any kind of purpose
>implying it wouldn't just turn into a complete shit show and ends with everyone dying one way or another without making an impact
Fuck that, I'll just find somewhere to live alone and hopefully not die to something.

I slip out of the group of weirdo fags when they reach castle town and go to lon lon ranch and woo Malon with my horseriding ability and defend her from the remaining autists that managed not to get slaughtered by Stalchildren.

Wut

>phones in hyrule

>implying the anons whisked away with what they have on them won't be repeatedly opening apps despite having no service to look less alone

>one guy bottle tricks a dozen fairies
>kills all other anons who approach the fairy fountain
>proceeds to rape all the women (sans Gerudo) himself

find link

Nah man I'm going fishing.

Can we get /k/ involved in this? I imagine with even just a small group of armed /k/ommandos we could probably take over the entire kingdom.