what game?

>her

youtu.be/ukArKoIcm-8

Moss

Is it only vr? I'd be interested if its just a regular game

>VR
ruined

wait a minute that mouse

No cause she's a coward who hid while her family was massacred by Tsarmina and Cluny. I do not support cowards.

Desperate shilling is one thing, desperate shilling to equally desperate furfags who will spend money on account of animal cartoons is another. No, I won't be buying it. Intact, i'll pirate it and seed it, and spread torrents of it intentionally because of this post. Whenever this game is mentioned, whenever it comes up anywhere, I will be posting torrents, I don't want to play it, just to deny it any business or success because of your post. Anything I can do to slightly aggravate you. I will go as far as to pay people to pirate this game, I will personally teach others how. This will be my mission because of this little post you made.

edgy
there is a twitter post confirming it's female

Furfags were a mistake

>vr
Not a chance in hell

2fat

>there will never be a redwall/mossflower rts or rpg in your lifetime
>if there is it'd instantly devolve into furry shit
Kill me.

I want cute mice girls to smooch

>use weapon
>use hand armore
>go adventure alone
If this rat is female then the developer must be a faggot for not target the main customers

I want to fug that mouse.

I would but
>VR

At least there is another game with a cute mouse (male)

that mouse is a bitch. run the vermin through the heart or take it up the ass you sissy.

I seriously wish VR wasn't required. Looks cute as fuck, and comfy too.

look cute but the gameplay look like shit

>if there is it'd instantly devolve into furry shit
Man it's so frustrating. Furries are a fucking plague. I'd pay a lot of money for a good rpg based on something like Redwall or Mouseguard if it was untouched by furries.

>how dare other people like things that I like

We'll see about that, just wait

Looks like a game that was forcibly turned into a VR title. I just don't see how the VR shit adds any value to it from a conceptual level all the way to practical shit like gameplay and plot/premise.

But I don't like the same thing as those people.

>diaperfags
>babyfur
>scatfetish
>inflation
The list goes on. The furry community brings degeneracy of every nature.

>I'd pay a lot of money for a good anime if it was untouched by weebs
>I'd pay a lot of money for a good tabletop RPG if it was untouched by neckbeards
This is literally what you sound like right now. You will NEVER get your wish, because furries will always be a thing, and developers certainly aren't going to make a whole game just for people like you who would drop a game the moment they think the furry boogeyman has tainted it.

Stop letting other people dictate what you find enjoyable. You'd probably appreciate life a lot more that way.

I'm sure all of those things will be in the video game.

Well, there is this Ghost of a Tale. It looks good but it's in Early Access
youtube.com/watch?v=9rfuK3u7_oc

I'm not the same user. Just saying furries are degenerates so I can empathize with someone not wanting a furry community to take hold of a game.

Huh that actually looks really cool. I think
might be wrong about my wish never coming true.

>that actually looks really cool. I think

Is english not your first language or do you not know whether or not you think it looks cool?

>just accept endless fetish spam because I personally like it
this is why nobody likes furfags

>furry boogeyman
Literally like people who say muslims have never done anything wrong. How you can say this on fucking Sup Forums is retarded. /tg/, anyone?

I think he's just saying it's impossible to ensure that the furry community doesn't end up liking a game that you like, no matter how much money you throw into the equation. I mean, furries even take games that have nothing furry in them and insert their degeneracy anyway.

I though the was on about pandering, my bad

What's the game called?

godspeed user

>giving furfags free access to a game you think they will like
Wow user, you're so smart! That'll show those dang furries!

THICC
Need more thicc mouse

>meanwhile furry devs go bankrupt and eventually a void of """talent"""" is produced ending the furry game menace

>degenerates on Sup Forums calling furries degenerates

I'm not saying Hitler was right, but many people would support homosexuals like many Sup Forums users being gassed.

No, but I'm buying this cutie's game.

>pirating causes devs to go bankrupt

At the same time, how degenerate are you if people here don't even like you? It's a rung above, or more accurately below

Whats her game called?

I'm sorry insulting your fetish upset you

>cute girl
>not targeting 90% of the global population

้haha nigga wut
straight furry is not 90% at all
even in furry population

It doesn't matter if it is people's fetish, people will go for it just because it's cute. Nonsexually
It's happened before with normies
>Furby
>Trolls
>Smurfs
>Pokemon

People love cute, regardless of if they want to fuck it.