Why does this shitty game have a playerbase?

Why does this shitty game have a playerbase?

because its very popular among gaming's largest demographic (retarded 11 year olds).

A lot of kids and manchildren. Consoles are particularly horrible. Whenever I see my friend play it on the XB1, it seems like half the matches end in people tking each other.

>half the matches end in people tking each other.
What can't be real!

>not teamkilling for fun in casual mode

you dont know what fun is

it does?

Of course it's not, stop replying to your own posts.

It's a bland shooter that has an interesting destruction mechanic

But how come we can only breach floor at certain areas it's dumb

because its a psudo-esport that is popular on reddit, it was so much fun until the current faggots that ruined the playerbase came along. now its just a cod/quake tier run and gun mess

t. manchild

It's an exaggeration, but not by much. The console audience for the game is particularly horrible. The PC audience is a bit better, but still annoying and childish compared to games like Insurgency.

>teamkill scrub for fun
>laugh as he rages in textchat

Oh, I never rage. I do the smart thing: tell the other team where you are at all times then tk you next round and leave.

not sure if granite is destructible the way wood is. Im guessing whatever they are using isnt strong enough for anything other than wood

>and leave

kek u salty bitch

Because there's no annual CoD for these parasites to go relieve on.

It was good at release but has become more and more toxic over time. Ranked matches are completly unplayable now since nobody ever knows what the fuck they're doing, even the level 100s just roam and never do any objectives while just treating it like a deathmatch, and on casual three quarters of the games ends up with some guy teamkilling another before the entire team kills each other and everyone gets kicked, ending the game. It's shit now but it wasn't always like that.

>toxic
>on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums on top of it

because it's the only decent online shooter available and alive right now

I just filter the CSGO, Steam, and Dark souls threads and it's not so bad.

You shouldn't need to filter threads in the 1st place

It's a FPS they always have a playerbase. Shit I can still find matches on Halo 4 for some fucking reason.

>decent
>game is a teamkilling, technical issues and unbalancing fest

I see no valid reasons here besides muh team killing and toxic community

>toxic

>>>/neogaf/

teamkilling is in almost everygame that lets you do it. technical issues are out the ass. Ive never heard of balancing being an issue though?

spouting outdated memes, edgy 15 year old filthy frank tier trash and shit like 'kys' is toxic as hell, yeah. i suggest you go back to the reddit

>he said it again

Because it's at least better than CS:GO and Ubisoft bothers to give it support.

The bar for FPSs these days is really fucking low.

it could have been the spiritual successor to counterstrike but they added a class system

tis a shame really

go back to posting filthy frank memes on your instagram spam account you absolutely disgusting piece of trash edgy normalfag

>spiritual successor to a game that's still hugely popular and played by hundreds of thousands a day between different versions
Why would they do that?

>no balancing issues when Ash and Jager exist

This is the 3rd time you mention filthy frank now, anything you want to tell us SJW-kun?

>muh filthyfrank

there are other words than toxic to describe such behaviour, GAFFER

Frost is cute! CUTE!

How do I get good at this game?

idk I just figured the next step in counterstrike development would be destructable environments but the game is stuck in 2006 since everyone needs 300 fps for some reason

by gifting it to me :)

Because it's the best competitive FPS on the market with endless replay value.

ash and jaeger are fast and have good guns. I kill them regularly. What is the problem with them

I really don't see how that' going to help me but ok.
>sent ;)

WRONG

get back to drawing, campi

Excuse me superior Asian

Castle, tachanka, IQ, Kapkan, etc etc.

Objectives are designed around entry points. Being able to breach the entire floor would make defense impossible, since the game is already unbalanced towards attackers.

YOU GET A BUG AND YOU GET A BUG AND YOU GET A BUG AND YOU GET A BUG AND YOU GET A BUG AND YOU GET A BUG AND YOU GET A BUG AND YOU GET A BUG AND YOU GET A BUG AND YOU GET A BUG AND YOU GET A GLITCH BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAGGOT!

Kapkan was good when you could place his trap right at the bottom of a door, put wire on it and it was basically invisible, now he's just useless.