Hollow Knight

Time to cut the bullshit, is this game good?

Yes.

Yes. It leans a bit too hard on dark souls at times but it's the only indie that gets close to the heights of Castlevania and Metroid. At $10 it's a steal.

>Bought it
>start up
>it doesn't recognize my gamepad

what a piece of shit, I'm nearly close to refunding this if I don't find a fix

/thread

reminder that there's been a few shills making threads like this for months so you should take everything with a bunch of salt

I'm concerned with the distinct lack of Waifu's, so far all I've seen is the shop lady, please tell me there are more as the game picks up.

Had to let the last one die because of the comments.

>being poor
>using Logitech/Madcatz pads
embarrassing

You're just entitled.

>game about bugs
>not a single bug even remotely looks like an actual bug

a woman did the designs, right?

sexist

because bugs are ugly, these are cute

>Not a single bug even remotely looks like an actual bug
Are you well? Do you have brain damage?

Other than the map mechanic being annoying, it's bretty good

my laptop cant run it very well so i guess im going to refund it and get it on ps4 whenever that happens.
oh well.

Oh I agree, there are very few bugs in real life I would want to have sex with but many bugs I would like to have sex with in the game.

Pirate it and find out duh

Pirated it and played it for an hour. Game's shit. God, the jumps are so unresponsive, it feels like the game wasn't even finished before they released it.

kys

Looks kind of pretty. Looks like an unimaginative Ori.

>uses dark souls soul = currency system
Modern gaming is shit.

You kys nigger, I want more buggy waifu's.

>Soul system
>currency is actually geo coins
You souls fags are beyond retarded, that fucking gook has tainted the industry where everything is "Souls" now. Words like Dark, Fire, Abyss and Souls can never be used without attracting you faggots like flies to shit.

Only casuals referred to stuff as "dark souls like" Sup Forums was making fun of them only a year ago. Now they use that term unironically.

Add blood and borne to that list.

Yes

Not a soulsfag friend. It uses that system because souls made it popular and modern gaming has no soul. Don't wrinkle your panties princess.

>killing an enemy drops currency
>it MUST be Souls-related and not the decades of games that did the exact some thing.

What system you retard? Getting your money back when you die? Is ShovelKnight "Souls like"? How about Sonic? Or any fucking other game prior to that dogshit gook game that weebs wont shut the fuck up about.

bump

Bunp

if you're a hipster faggot, yes

I'm using a 360 controller right now and it most definitely recognizes it.

time to cut the bullshit
are you a shill?

Fuck you I just really like the thought of people seeing my threads and then trying this gem of a game.

Why should I spend my 10 dollars on this when I can get ori and the blind forest instead?

do you like the thought of that because you get paid more if they do?

(you)

Unironically yes.

I have pirated games for years, and this is the only one that compelled me to spend money on it besides Dark Souls 1 and Ori and the Blind Forest.

He's talking about the fact that you lose currency upon death and you have to travel back to your death spot without dying again to regain it, you fucking moron.

And yes, Hollow Knight has many Dark Souls mechanics, including this one.

>guys please don't torrent my shit indie game!

>pirates games
loser

Hornet no go?

this post shamed me into buying bad indie games

Well fuck me I guess for being sincere on Sup Forums, go pirate it and play it and see for yourself if it's "shit", or don't and continue coming in threads just to shitpost, I don't know man.

clearly you don't know, man

fuck you