I thought she was saying "Ya see"

>jump with me
>grab coins with me
Pauline confirmed playable

>Pauline playable
>Rosalina goes into the spin-off cupboard
noooooo

watch it not be her, cause Nintendo is incompetent like that

Are you stupid? We already know it's her.

I love Pauline so much.
I wanna marry her!

good fucking riddance

>Rosalina gets her own spinoff series
Finally what she deserves. Make it happen, Nintendo.

I don't know why this theme started making me sad out of nowhere.

She's not going anywhere as long as Koizumi's there.
Expect to see her on the final "Moon" level.

La-la-land

>Rosalina appears in her god form
>She's watching over you in the stars as an ENORMOUS skybox texture
>Her echoing omnipresent cheers can almost be heard from space when you grab a Moon.

Well the song is basically about how Pauline still wants to be included in Mario's life, with not so subtle implications that she still harbors feelings for him.

>they changed Pauline to be more human-proportioned and have a slightly less cartoony face
>Peach wasn't changed
>this means they consider Pauline to be a "normal" human and Peach isn't
Feels weird when you think about it

Maybe that's why they can't be together. She's got too many real responsibilities compared to Mario's never-ending fantastical mission. They'd be like Spiderman and MJ where she only ever saw him if they both were on break at the same time.

If she appears in Mario Kart and such they can always make her a bit cartoonier to fit in. Rosalina is definitely a lot more cartoonier in Mario Party 10 than her initial appearance in Galaxy for example.

I think they broke up before Mario started having wacky adventures in the Mushroom Kingdom. Possibly because Mario lost his job after Donkey Kong (who was his pet at the time) destroyed his construction company's reputation. Possibly because Pauline wanted to pursue her career in public service and didn't have time for Mario anymore.

Nope, I'm betting it will turn out to be Browser Jr in disguise!

>video game music with lyrics

>YES-SSEY
>not YA SEE

Looks like a Brianna Wu model from the Rev60 game

It's not THAT bad.

It could be worse. She could be Daisy

could be worse. she could be stuck in waluigi's sex dungeon, never to see the light of day in another non sports/party/kart game again.

>waluigi's sex dungeon
where?

>Mexican level
>Implying it's not "yes/si"

The song talks about 1-ups, but is there even 1-ups in the game because when you die it just takes coins from you.

No, 1ups are gone.

>where

I think you mean WAAAAAAAH

>Pauline becomes important again
ABOUT TIME ROSALINA WENT INTO THE SHITTER
WE'VE COME FULL CIRCLE

will the Dong make an appearance?

I'm gonna riot if he doesn't
You don't set up the girders, name the city and streets after him, and bring back Pauline just for nothing

He fucking better.

He'll be in New Donk City as a representative of Kremcroc Industries

>YES-SSEY

it's Y'see

deepest lore

>city named after him
>Pauline appearing for the first time in an actual Mario game
>red girders make up the platforming segments
>Diddy, Dixie, Tiny, Candy, Cranky, K. Rool, Squawks, Expresso, Rattley, and Rambi all mentioned by name
There's too many references for them not to do it.
I'm going to be beyond furious if he doesn't show up at any point. I need my Dong.

So... Cranky Kong kidnapped Pauline from being princess of her kingdom to make her mayor of New Donk City?

Pauline was never a princess. Pauline was a random girl who was Mario's girlfriend. However since Mario and her have been apart she became Mayor.

The better question is, will HE be in the game?

That is one ugly ape you posted, any member of the DK crew is more attractive.

HE
HAS
no chance at all, a street sign is the most HE'LL get

Pauline's new outfit is absolutely hideous

Peach is technically a deformed Toad

>They'd be like Spiderman and MJ where she only ever saw him if they both were on break at the same time.
STOP IT STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT THEY MADE TIME FOR EACH OTHER BECAUSE THEY LOVED ONE ANOTHER AND BOTH WERE COMMITTED TO MAKING THEIR RELATIONSHIP WORK INSTEAD OF JUST ANGSTING ABOUT IT

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MAD I STILL AM AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

Good thing she still has her old one

Secret playable character. Ig you collect all the moons, you get to play a NG+ where Bowser kidnaps Pauline, Peach is the mayor, all yellow coins are bananas. Dong controls and jump slightly differently from Mario and Cappy haunts his tie.

Hopefully, one user said that he might be the final boss, stealing both pauline and peach and mario has to rescue them like old times and knock him off the platform.

I meant as a street sign. So far, it seems like Chunky and Lanky are missing. It's weird, because even though all the Animal Buddies and the Kong's family fucking arch enemy, they're still missing.
She wears her old one when she preforms.

I would replay the entire game immediately.

How does Mario get such beautiful women in high positions of power to fall in love with him?

give em the ol' bing bing wahoo

He's got that humble peasant charm.

>female Jeff Gerstman
What did they mean by this?

>long-a time-a no see...

they call him the Italian stallion for a reason

But can you posses her?

You can't possess anyone who's already wearing a hat

You mean capture.

I really love this.

Shame the cunt artist won't finish it off.

>not being able to recognize Lanky's funny face
Way to out yourself as a retard user

wa-hoo

He'll have to knock her hat off first.

Who sings it?

Pauline.

>eyes not blue
shit edit

no one seems to remember this

Odussy

Pauline will fit right in with the rest of the Mario spin-off cast now her body proportions are slightly more realistic and in-line with Rosalina's.

It's interesting that she's wearing a hat. I'm assuming it's a built-in excuse to explain why Mario doesn't possess her. I guess he'll need to find another way to enter her body.

>ywn capture a cute Korean gf.

>no mario hat

I don't think many people realize it's a reference to her lost hat from the original Donkey Kong and GB Donkey Kong.

>Twewy

So basically this game has unlockable costumes

If you 100% the game and go back to Peach, you'll talk to her and get a unique convo. If you go back to the city, Pauline will have changed into a new hat, which can't knocked off normally. But if you can successfully parade a Bob-omb back into the town without it exploding, you can lead it into Pauline, and the explosion will knock off her hat. You'll then be able to possess her.

I'm so happy that showtune Jazz is becoming popular again.

Did you even watch the trailer

No

Because you will never have a 1-up girl
You will never be the 1-up boy for anyone

I'm not going to play this game.

She's a Toad from a royal bloodline. Like how Bowser is a Koopa from a royal bloodline. They just look different. People are used to it with Koopas because there is a lot of various middleground species between quadrupedal Troopas and Bowser himself, while Toads just come in "Regular" and "Princess Peach"

>mfw second to too row is a shit ton better than the third despot having less
why does quality seem to go down when 2D Mario games make the move to HD/3D?

second to top*

Paper Mario has a better art style than Thousand Year Door.

Only problem is that the third one lacks expressions like the second one.

People have been crying about appropriation because he has a sombrero and poncho costume.

Pfft, please. Obviously you're going to feed him a super mushroom and throw your cap at him to fight Giga Bowser.

Which seems dreadfully ironic given that every Mexican I know is fucking STOKED about Sombrero Mario adventures in Calveraland.

Why wouldn't you be excited to see your culture represented in a video game? How many times does Japan do a goofy American stereotype? It's often amazing. People just love getting offended these days.

underrated

Classy as fuck