Should I pull the trigger? What am I missing?

Should I pull the trigger? What am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8aRC65oUn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What am I missing?
Dragon's Dogma and Hollow Knight

>What am I missing?
Taste

You're missing the already existing steam threads.

I feel like LF42 has been free many times.

Too expensive.
Couldn't find it, too lazy to catalogue.
Yeah missed it.
Elaborate.

you're missing alien vs predator classic 2000

This is now a Summer Sale thread.

r8?

zubmariner is not worth it, don't give money to failbetter, especially not now that their lead writer left them and they're pandering extra hard to the tumblr crowd

Yep, looks good.
The Age of Decadence is really comfy and B's Gate is a must. I r8 gr8

I enjoyed Sunless Sea greatly, that's why I thought I should give it a go.

should i ?
also looking for a good indie shoot em up

Redux is horse shit compared to originals.
Pirate those, or find a cheap key on G2A.

I have had plenty of problems with the redux versions.

Also, take a look at Enter the Gungeon and Downwell.

Is there a way to keep mobile steam app permanently shown as offline? It keeps showing me online when im selling cards.

ok why is redux horseshit?
honest question

>youtube.com/watch?v=E8aRC65oUn8

Redux is just a console optimised version, don't buy into it.

ok ill stick to my original copy

its a shame i really like this game why would they shit on it like this?

Exactly

>Pull the trigger

STOP USING THIS ASININE PHRASE BUYING VIDEO GAMES IS NOT KILLING ANYONE

>L4D2
Why bother at this point?

its killing my bank account

came here to say this

do people still play that game?

I have 3 other friends to play with, cheap couple of hours of fun.

>What am I missing?
the currency of a first-world country. Seriously, what the fuck is TL

>Horrow Knight

R8

togo, africa
Togolese libra

educate yourself

Haydee

Don't listen to the complainers about Redux. Its excellent in terms of mechanics.

Some people take issue with some of the aesthetic changes. But that's so subjective. Metro Redux is an excellent bundle. Two of my all time favorite FPS games.

Roach life.
Kek'd

Thoughts? I really wanna cull this down to just $15-20

Here's some of my input

>Oxenfree
I want to play a choice based game and I thought Life is Strange is too gay and I already played The Wolf Among Us
>Bamham
I remember liking this game in the PS3... already finished it then though... I sold my PS3 and I want to relive that experience of bopping people like Batman. It's either this or City really and I remember City having more replayable content.... though I haven't played Origins
>Plague Inc
IDK it seemed fun and replayable
>CoH
I liked DoW but I'm gonna be honest.... I haven't finished Dark Crusade yet and I want to finish that first before investing on another RTS... also I'm not good at RTS
>D:MoM
Looks fun
>Domina
Training gladiators and watching them slaughter seems fun.
>Lisa
been wanting to get this for a while.

hollow knight worth it?

My budget allows one more game and I can't decide between Hollow Knight and Dragon's Dogma
help

That is what I am wondering

I would only argue about Domina because it gets repetitive really fast. Otherwise great taste.

Dragon's Dogma. How is that even a question?

looks good. Tho rise of the tomb raider isn't really any better than Tomb Raider. It isn't a bad game by any means, but you really need to want to play Tomb Raider.

>educate yourself
educate yourself my ass

don't pretend like anyone but a resident or neighbouring country would give a single shit about some random state's currency

I know it's good but I need to cull it down to $15, which games would give me at least 6 months of entertainment?

love the new tomb raider games

DD

I'd say so
I got it this sale and I've already put 9h into it. So far feels like one of the better metroidvanias out there. The artstyle and soundtrack are great, feels good to play, and the world is interesting enough to make you want to explore it, so backtracking isn't that tedious compared to other metroidvanias

>tfw darkest dungeon won't start despite you having bought the DLC
I have no idea why it says CONTENT FILE LOCKED, but its fucking infuriating after paying 10 dollars for it.

Do you want a game that pulls off one thing really fucking well or a game that tries to pull off a bunch of things to varying degrees of quality?
If it's the former get Hollow Knight, if it's the later get DD

>Batman
Switch to City.
>CoH
>D:MoM

These three could last you six months.

hows this?

Community is very small. About 5000~ players active during weekdays. I'm an Australian player, and the remaining community is so small that I've played with 12 unique people I recognize whenever I see them.

I know what each one's sense of humor is, how they prefer to play the game, and what to expect of them.

Yeah, dead as shit. Not Battleborn levels of dead, but struggling.

Can't be fucked to grab a screenshot, but I already "pulled the trigger". Let me know if I made a terrible mistake, and if I should refund any.

>Dead by Daylight
My friends all play, they recommended that I should pick it up. It looks fun?
>SpaceChem
I've been wanting to play it for a while, I love hard puzzle games and it looks up my alley.
>Gunpoint
Looked interesting, and it was very cheap, so I picked it up.
>Psychonauts
I've never played it before, and I hear it's good. And it was very, very cheap.

I'm about to do it. Opinions?

Is Ori of the blind forest good?

Havnt played Gungeon but from what I've heard it seems to have some serious desing flaws once you start get into it
Wolfie is fun, I enjoyed old blood a bit more but seems like I'm in the minority. However they've gotten better discounts in the past

Any fun tower defense and/or base building games?

orcs must die 2 may be interesting to you

pretty fucking good, visual masterpiece and gameplay never really gets boring

>>Psychonauts
>I've never played it before, and I hear it's good. And it was very, very cheap.
its story is awesome but the platform will make you scream
every level is really good but my fav level is the milk mans brain
" i am the milk man i will deliver the milk"

>Dead by Daylight
You'll get bored very quickly, the other games are pretty good. You'll probably really enjoy psychonauts.

Daily reminder not to buy games in bulk, or you won't be able to refund them.
When buying games on Steam, check out every one separately.

What does Sup Forums think of Redout?

Got a while ago and really liked it.

Instead of buying valve games individually, just buy the complete pack, its like 20 dollars. Skullgirls is dead.

DoA5 is fucking garbage on PC.

that's not how it works, you mean bundles.

How's this? I'm not too sure on DW8, but I tend to like musous and I don't really know what else to buy.

No, I mean any multiple games bought together.
Well, maybe you'd be able to refund it, but only all of them together, And then you'd have to re-purchase all the games you didn't want to refund.
Why not spare yourself the potential hassle and just buy them one at a time?

it's good. Distance is also good if you want a more trackmania like racing experience.

i would recommend torrenting both before you play them though

Not really man, I refunded a single game out of 4-5 games in a purchase three times this sale.

DW8 is hands down the best DW game ever made. It has a stupid amount of content and is well worth it.

I've never played it on PC, but if its Koei Tecmo, it pretty much always requires a controller.

I had that on PS3 a while ago. I'm sure the multiplayer is dead now, what's the point in picking it up?

Hm, maybe they changed it. I remember having to refund everything that was on the single receipt. So I've been checking out all my Steam purchases separately ever since. Maybe it's based on your payment method? I dunno.

user pulls the trigger on yet another wonderful post! He adds so much to the conversation to! Pull that trigger!

I just beat the Soul Master, I'm very much enjoying the game so far.

Perhaps, maybe it's also the country and so on. All I can say is I can do it.

Got that covered. Still, thanks.

That settles it then, thanks user.

Dark Messiah is top tier

I very much liked Hollow Knight, but Dragon's Dogma is just fantastic. Go with that.

Hollow Knight is legit one of the best games released this year, and that's considering Automata and Persona 5 came out this year too.

Reviews say they've once again ported the fucking PS3 version.

Get Nuclear Throne instead of Gungeon.
Also grab Ori and the Blind Forest.

Bayonetta
L.A. Noire Complete Edition
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration
Dying Light Enhanced Edition ROW
DOOM
Stardew Valley
Grim Dawn
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege Complete
Endless Legend
Watch Dogs 2

Only 60 euros left, help

I used it to pass the time until Wipeout PS4 came out, it's alright but not all that great compared to F-Zero GX and Wipeout.

If you like musous try AoT. It is fucking fun and has unique movement to it.

This and any duplicate games you get out of the pack, just gift or trade away those.

>tfw have all the good games on steam
>dont get excited for sale like used to
goddamn , im gonna have to start playing them

Even if I do not care for the anime? Anyway, I don't really have enough money for it right now. But I'll keep it in mind.

Eh, gotta take what I can get.

you still haven't bought this masterpiece Sup Forums never talks about

Get Bayonetta definitely, it really is the best version on PC.
Ignore everything else. Only other thing worth getting even remotely will be DOOM if you must absolutely have it, but it's not worth spending money on.

Cities Skylines for 7.50 worth it?

Isnt the traffic fucked in this game or have they fixed it?

Is Starbound any good?

Get yourself banned from Sup Forums and start playing

Literally only thing I got this sale was DLC for other games cleaning up remainder shit.

No, the devs abandoned the game and its been in early access forever.

Yes

Hollow Knight, Dragons dogma is hot garbage

Yes even if you don't care for the anime. The gameplay is fun. Go watch some videos about it.

Just letting everyone know that these gems are on sale super cheap. Lost Planet 2 has never had a discount this low to my knowledge and hasn't been on sale for years, I'm certainly grabbing a few copies for friends. Too bad the ranked play is dead and I'll never be able to 100% it.
All of the Serious Sam games are super cheap by the way, in case there are people out there who don't own them.

is dead cells worth purchasing? i have like 20 hours in the torrented version but i'm not sure how much more they plan to update/add to the game.. does anyone who actually owns the game have any insight into the matter??? are the patches normally weighty?

TRC is easely GOTY 2017 for me.

>What am I missing?
A chromosome.