Who was REALLY in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cavemandcj
youtube.com/watch?v=w8rUzA8O_aQ
strawpoll.me/13301096/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares?

Chibi

Chibi was in the wrong here, any other answer is false. You don't invite yourself on someones couch and disrupt their broadcast without opening yourself to what caveman dished out.

I forgot how good the lead up to the quiet part was and then the jumping jacks

chibi wasnt invited onto the couch, he snuck on to try and advertise himself at agdq
he acts like hes the victim but it was 100% his fault and he 100% deserved it

Chibi did nothing wrong

Chibi was providing commentary for a run that everyone was saying was going to be a borefest. Caveman is an anti-social autist who got jealous that Chibi was more outgoing than him. You can see this in his passive aggressive behavior.

Daily reminder to NOT interact with Caveman, he doesn't like the attention.

twitter.com/cavemandcj

youtube.com/watch?v=w8rUzA8O_aQ

Chibi was in the wrong, lil autist was a fucker

Chibi was right in sitting there, there was an old rule that you could sit on the couch if its your birthday.

I know this is bait, but anyway, no one asked him to provide commentary. Basic couch etiquette is to be there if you are invited. He wasn't.

Jesus christ, do you guys get such little interaction outside that this little insignificant conflict is a highlight?

Us. For watching it.

It is now that /ourguy/ Felix made a video about it.

Which one would you rather punch?

strawpoll.me/13301096/r

>/r
Good job voting for your own poll, cuck

>/ourguy/ Felix

I dont even know who the fuck that is

Both are autists, but chibi was definately in the wrong, the fucking prick

Felix from pewdiepie, have you been living under a rock?

chibi

PewDiePie

>guy tries to speedrun
>turbo autismo doesn't understand that he's being annoying
>speedrunner asks him politely to be quiet

Chibi was in the wrong. If you think otherwise, you're probably as retarded as he is.

kek chibi is the archtype of the beta "nice guy" weasel who wants the same thing as the chads but is too much of a pussy to admit it

What's the purpose of these threads? No one besides bait posts are going to support Chibi and this event is years old. What are you hoping to get out of this thread?

when do we get another AGDQ-type event but without all the latest SJW and political correctness there is lately?

No sorry, don't keep up with e-celeb shit.

This. Why the fuck did he bring up a 3 year old event that /v had just started growing bored of. And why must he be such a lazy shit that he has to commentate over an already edited video. What a self-absorbed fuck (SELF-ABSORBED FUUUUUUUCK (laughs))

Chibi was being nice. Everyone on that couch was boring and chibi was trying to salvage an otherwise boring run. Don't like it? Say something instead of just "uh huh... yuh?... eh, meh" Not that you should expect different from a CAVEMAN

Well, post the video you dolt.

Both were in the wrong, though Chibi was a little more than CavemanDCJ.

Chibi was wrong from (obviously) being uninvited to the couch and going regardless. He completely ignored Caveman's OBVIOUS cues to shut the fuck up and annoyed the fuck outta him with needless trivia commentary.

CavemanDCJ was wrong by handling the situation poorly. He was needlessly hostile to Chibi from the first moment he spoke, giving dry af and forced responses. He could have simply ignored the kid, but he went out of his way to make sure nearly everything Chibi said was denoted as inappropriate (which was, but still). Telling Chibi outright to be quiet in a less formal, more friendly way would likely have solved this without much fuss.

Both of them are autists. Chibi for the obvious shit, Caveman for getting fed up and not being able to defuse the situation without escalating it. If a more friendly approach had failed, then sure, he was free to go apeshit and tell the guy formally to stfu.

He ran out of ideas and is just going through Sup Forums memes to pad out his content. Expect more Sup Forums memes until that well dries out and then he'll just steal content from /gif/ again.

>Autist gets mad that another autist is sligtly more autistic than him
They are both in thee wrong

Poor Chibi.

If he wasn't a turbo autist he could easily get a girlfriend.

Caveman is fucked forever.

While Chibi was super autistic, caveman or any else on the couch could have told him to chill out much earlier and in a more polite manner. Caveman was being a passive aggressive shit the whole time instead of actually doing anything to resolve his issue.

Everyone in the speed running community is at least slightly autistic, the least they could do is to have a little patience and understanding for each other.

>Can't vote both
Shit poll

Who are the other two?

I would say caveman

I know he is trying to focus and chibi wasn't invited to the couch but he is retarded and caveman, being a long time speedrunner, should have ample experience with retards and should have been able to steer the conversation without getting confrontational
Ultimately it was his run and his responsibility to handle it, and I think he could have handled it better.

>it's not Chibi's fault because he's retarded
So it's not Caveman's fault because he's autistic. If you're going to point fingers, Chibi did far more wrong than Caveman not coddling the man child.

Seems like chibi left a comment on youtube defending himself. Anyone screencapped it?

both

Chibi was in the wrong. No one on the couch wanted him there. His very presence as an absolute stranger to everyone on the couch soured the mood and made shit awkward. No matter how friendly you are, sometimes people do not want to be friends with you. Not everyone likes the same shit or has the same sense of humor. Caveman was trying to do a speed run and be there with his other buds on the couch, but then this random autist joins in and makes everything awkward. Caveman tries his best to send signals that he would rather not be cramped up on the couch with this 3rd wheeling stranger trying to be his friend.

I guess you could say caveman was being antisocial, and that's technically true. But really, not everyone is gonna be friends with everyone. People choose their friends. If you don't think someone is fun or comfortable to hang out with then you don't hang out with them. But caveman was forced into hanging out with this guy despite just wanting to enjoy his speed run with his friends.

poor caveman

honestly, Caveman. sure Chibi was annoying, but if Caveman wasn't so autistic he could have shut Chibi down early on, or play it off in a joking manner. He could of just said "dude shut the fuck up," early on and this whole meme could have been avoided.

The whole Chibi vs Caveman drama interests me because its another example of a microchasm representative of the greater eternal struggle between order vs chaos. Everything we've seen these past few years has manifested itself as order vs chaos, dark vs light, reddit vs Sup Forums, Bernie vs Trump, love vs hate, the list goes on. It's funny to see such a minor autistic feud reinforce this.

>Ruining my life
I'm sure if he just shaved that silly mustache, no one would even recognize him as Caveman.

>be annoying
>ignore social queues
>dont even know how to do a jumping jack

chibi was just there to have a good time. caveman was just being a dick

I don't think anyone really cares about caveman in the sense of him being a weirdo. Chibi, on the other hand, is fucked.

He tries to shut him down multiple times. He gives one word replies to everything he says. Refers to him as "guy I don't know". Instead of laughing at anything chibi says he replies with "good joke." Literally tons of social clues to get off the couch. Unfortunately chibi is either autistic and doesn't get it, or he does understand he isn't wanted but wants to power through and make the people on the couch like him.

Eventually it is too much to bear, chibi is so annoying with his very presence on top of his constant unfunny commentary that caveman just goes for the last ditch effort of politely explaining that he'd really prefer if chibi would just be quiet. (And to a greater and further implied effect, to have chibi just leave the couch)

But alas even after that chibi decides to stay on the couch. Sure it'd be awkward when he got up to leave, but he should've just left. Caveman probably wanted to leave, but he's actually stuck there.

Unless you have actual autism caveman gave chibi all the social cues he needed to shut the fuck up without making a fool of him on the stream.

>he wasnt invited onto the couch

you sound autistic as hell

If I had some autistic retard sitting next to me, speaking loudly into a microphone and making unfunny remarks, I would've snapped too. Chibi is an adult, he's got his own agency. He could've chosen to not be there but he didn't. He could've chosen to just shut the fuck up, but he didn't. He kept talking, he kept making stupid remarks, and caveman had enough.

>he gives one word replies to everything he says

you mean being a passive aggressive little faggot? It was obvious that the only way to get through to Chibi was to tell him outright.

did we forget the part where caveman is concentrating on trying to speedrun something on a livestream? If anything the event organizers should have taken note and sent someone to ask chibi to leave.

he's playing a fucking video game not performing surgery. Speedrunners deserve absolutely no respect, the whole practice attracts the most autistic dregs of society.

cringe

All of those people in the picture are sad specimens of mankind and no one is right, everyone loses, even you, for watching that video.

>me ruining my life

????

Guy with the moustache is a retarded permavirgin imo.
The whole thing looks cringy solely because he acts like an autist and doesn't understand how to talk to people whatsoever.

way to move the goalposts.

how did I move the goalpost? what's socially acceptable for playing a video game is different than what's socially acceptable for a respectable activity.

We live times where you have to get an invitation to sit on a specific place during a meaningless event. truly fascinating

He realized he was in the wrong.

>Sup Forums talking about this old tired meme again because PewDiePie talked about it recently
I want summer to leave.

hello caveman

>ruining my life
What? It was Chibi's life that was ruined, not his.

I miss 2014 guys

Even you?

Sure, it's chibi's fault, but just look at that fucking stache. His very face is annoying.

Both of them are autistic retards but at least they made the stream entertaining.

Fuck off, in three years you'll say you miss 2017

I miss 2012 desu desu fampai

>2scoops
>drumpf
>e celebs
The only fun posting these days is what a joke the 8.5 gen consoles are.

the one playing the game because he looks like a really cool, drunken, drug smokin', woman-beating hilbilly, but noooooo -- he has to be a faggot gamer

SSBMstuff is sitting next to chibi

what's chibi's twitch/twitter?
has he deleted them?

>googled the video
jesus it's like they're all 25+ year old manchildren

look how they fucking dress, how they sit, how the talk

holy fuck this shit is pathetic

caveman seems like a chill guy, he has the adequate mix of autism and self-awareness

who was in the wrong here?

How did his life get ruined ?

There's literally nothing wrong with sniffing a girls chair

The retards who don't realize he's reaching for his things before he leaves.

Did this really need all this bullshit? Can you just post the unedited video?

>The retards who don't realize he's reaching for his things before he leaves.
yeah, i also say that as a scapegoat

I mean yeah, he wasn't invited to the couch, but that's how it worked back then. Notice how nobody is sitting in the audience? Tombi 2 was happening at graveyard shit which also meant there was nobody on the couch, seeing how the couch was relatively empty too Chibi thought it would be a good idea to provide his own commentary too, for the greater good or something.

With that being said It was Chibi's fault for being a sperg lord and Caveman's fault for being a prick and shutting down Chibi instead of trying to play off of what he was putting down at least TRYING to salvage the situation.

Probably the fact that people won't let it fucking die and he probably has people constantly bringing it up and talking about it to him. It's completely overshadowed everything else about him, nobody will ever care about his speedruns more than they care about what happened.

I hate faglords like Caveman.

I also hate manchildren like Chibi.

I fucking hate this community.

>not realizing this has been talked about on and off for years since it's happened

How's your first day going?

I would really prefer it if you would be quiet.

>chibis life that was ruined
nearly everyone was in defense of chibi

caveman was being a fuckwit bully and now nobody gives a shit about him or his speedruns. he dug his own grave by being a total asshat

No-one cared about his speed runs before though

chibi cant tell when people dont want him to be around or when he is being annoying

Beat me to it

WHO was in the wrong here ?

Probably because he has severe social awkwardness.

I can relate. I used to be like that until I grew the fuck up. But he has no excuse to be like that given how old he is.

The nigger one

Don't forget Spiderman & Elsa.

>I'll take everything else, but why am I Jewish now? Did Sup Forums get ahold of a bunch of Sup Forums memes?

I wonder how much Caveman posts here.

chibi was hanging out on a lot of couches that day, also mentioning his bday every couple of minutes

Hi Chibi