Fate Grand Order

Embrace the pain and use it to roll

Reminder Lancelot >> Gilgashit

I'm out of ap for the first time since I got the account and I don't know what to do with my life anymore

Is there any other use for the 4* level up items for servants level or should I save it?

Mash is a fatass.

900 rerolls in and still no Jeanu just whos god did I anger.

9tFgy46Sjn

>not just going with the flow
I didn't reroll. Got Atilla on my first try and decided it was good enough. Gameplay is shit anyway, I'm doing this because you said it had a good story in the latter parts. I'm not seeing it as of yet, though.

>i got a good roll on the first try so I didn't reroll
gee willikers i am shocked user

>latter parts
>not seeing it as of yet
no shit
by latter parts they mean the story sections that haven't been added to the english version yet, they mean camelot and babylon, london and all that shit

>waiting for AP
>as soon I get max level there won't be more resets
>waiting for all the AP to charge
Jesus fuck I don't want to think about it.

Who /jeanne/ here?

Literally shit. Even her name includes shit.

Im finally out of energy in FGO, FEH and GBF

>Go with the flow, man. I got the character you were rerolling for on my first try. You should just go with the flow and use those characters you don't want and or are shit :^)

I'm going to fuck the retarded cat

>went through the daily quests so much that Medusa is Lv.38 and Fat Caesar is Lv.40
>can't ascend Caesar a second time, so dumped all the excess saber XP into Lily Arturia, enough to kick her up to Lv.19
I think it's time for me to be doing something else for a little while. On the plus side, tomorrow should be Archer/Caster day so those two will easily be able to steamroll through that. Hell, they might even take on the Lv.40 one.

Me, but I want Waver.

Are you having fun yet?

Holy shit thank you so much
Finally I can be freed from reroll hell.

>Daily is riders
No, I'm not, shit better end soon.

Vlad+Herc+Vive La France

Have fun

yeR8P25ejr
FGO123

Same here. I've just been staring at the screen and going through the menus with no real purpose.

>pulled vlad the implier
>didn't even give a second look and deleted game to reroll
muh waifus

I hope you enjoy getting only black keys from now on

JGVyqBbF16

I didn't reroll either. I got Emiya on the first roll I'm not seeing why people say he's amazing, as assassins do the crit-star generating just fine and only ended up with Herc on my second quartz 10-roll, several hours later. And, heck, Cu Lancer has saved my ass for frequently than Herc just killing something outright.

So what is your Max AP sitting at?

How good is Lu Bu?

when is this?

artoria/ jeannes trade

as is it now, 50 AP.

Trust me, it's not a problem. Late game, if you want to play, you can always play.

Does this game move slow for anyone else? Playing on a phone.

Can anyone tell me what's good about Waver? Does he have insane late game potential or something? Every time I use him as support he just comes off as mediocre compared to, say, Herc or even Lancelot.

says 1 hour left
it literally says "quest durationx hours left" under the daily quest lad, pls stop being stevie wonder

i want my stock of 250 golden apples from jp
pls dw, give me them
i have to wait 40 mins to do another 40 ap quest which will level me and give me 65 more ap and let me play a little more
>tfw remember spending quartz to refill ap in the early days of fgo jp
what a fool i was

Got a slightly used Jeanne+carmelia here. Anybody wants her?

Thanks user

Can I feed all my golden exp ups to my waver?
Which missions should I focus first on?
Should I farm dailies and if yes which?
I am a little bit overwhelmed so some advice would be nice.

I DO PLEASEE
[email protected]

CIVILIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATION, I'LL STaY RIGHT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!

emiya isn't amazing now
he becomes good down the line once they release his strengthening quests

I know its 1 hour left, I see the timer. but I want to fucking end it now.

No. It has some load times but it runs fine for me. I'd suspect that you are running under 2GB RAM and/or have a slower processor, or your computer can't emulate that very well.

It hitches on my s6 occasionally

>want to roll
>there is no servant I want in the gacha right now

MAKE IT STOP

How is this roll?

Targeable Crit up with 20% NP up
Defense up with 10% NP up to the whole party
Attack up with 10% NP up to the whole party

So, how big is the penalty for using exp cards on the wrong class? I just use Saber cards to make up for others because I heard that Lily was shit.

Which servants do you have with your Jeanne? I'm looking for a Jeanne+Liz to trade my Waver with

>Slightly used
Gross

So many waifus. Love it.

It is known.

Is Lance locked behind Orleans?

WHOOOOO

Do I get another servant at the end of Orleans?

I only have Herc to go with Jeanna.

>He doesn't have Kojiro or Hassan yet

>Does he have insane late game potential or something?
Yes, exactly this.
Once all his skills are unlocked, he can charge someones np 50% in one turn, plus everyone elses by 20%, reduce their damage taken by 200, increase everyones attack by 20%, increase everyones defense by 20%, and increase everyones damage by 200
and also increase someones crit damage by 20%

that's at level 1 skills, they go up to 30% and 500 each, and the crit damage goes to 50%

then his np reduces the enemies defense, np charge and has a chance to stun them too

Now that I'm done rerolling how the fuck do I actually play the game? Do I just go through the story maps one by one?

>Can anyone tell me what's good about Waver?
All his skills charge the NP gauge of anyone on the team, so with maxed skills he can let you spam NPs very effectively. However, that is very late-game, so most people are just rolling him now because they want a 5* when the rolls are still free.

How long does it take for command seals to come back?

I just totally fucked up and spent a bunch of rider xp on a beserker..

Are there any tier lists out there that compare all the rarities together instead of separating them?

Late game is all about buff stacking, and Waver is all about buffs. Tamamo and Merlin are too, which is the only reason why they're rated highly.

Play Kancolle

My team is so bad that Stheno is practically carrying me through Orleans despite not being my highest levelled unit.

So I got Altera and am good with that.

Here's a Saber/Herc I was saving if I decided enough was enough.

Saber/ Herc
R4gwXCR8hZ
bish

ENJOY

no, you can roll him from the start

Play all your friend points in the FP gacha to get it out of your system. Plus, the FP gacha has Fou cards for various classes, and you could probably get some nice characters out of it. Kojiro Sasaki is apparently quite nice at surviving.

Lots of assassins hiding in there.

LITERALLY A GODDESS

Waver gets ridiculously good buffs that increase damage, defense, and give shitloads of NP charge. His NP wipes the enemies NP gauge and can stun them as well.
It's been two years since JP launch and he's still a mainstay on the most optimized teams, he's just that crazy. There won't really be anything to compete with him until Merlin comes out but that's not for nearly 2 years and even then you would ideally still run both Waver and Merlin in the same team with whatever the best DPS you can get your hands on in the third spot (Jeanne Alter is usually the best).

that's probably not your team user
france is just dicks for everyone besides assassins
so its no surprise stheno will carry you there
im relying on kojiro for that, you have it easier than me :^)

Where do I farm skill up materials, specifically sabers?

24 hours

S'fine. The daily quests give you tons of XP cards, so they aren't a limited resource. At least your berserker is better off now.

What does your team look like?

>Orleans is full of Riders
>Stheno is Assassin so she deals twice to Riders and get hit for half
Class advantages are not a meme user.

asked before but no anwser, how is this not the protag with white hair guy? I saw he has heals as an assasin.

when can i roll her?

>this post right after I clear my data for more reroll hell

KUYASHI

MY SOUL FOR A JEANNE OR ALTERA CODE

October

Check out my shitty roll

skill or ascension?
skill materials you're out of luck right now it seems until the dailies change, i got zero skill coins from the ones that are there

doesnt matter at all user
ignore the class of the xp cards
all it does is give you slightly more if you give it to someone of the same class
nobody pays attention to it, they just force feed the servant they want to level every card that drops

So I get that there's no translated iso for CCC, but is there a translated script anywhere?

Halloween at the earliest, now give me your despair.

There is LITERALLY no reason to minmax with Waver as this game is PVE only. Concentrate on your waifu that's what this game is about. Don't have a waifu? Find one.

762SzZE9r

But I need good team members so they can carry my waifu

I don't know anything about this series but she's really pretty, OP.

I'm saving my free Quartz to roll when Kintoki comes.

I didn't think it would matter that much. Elizabeth isn't as strong as she thought I would be, especially with all the Sabers running around.

Kiyohime

so is clap/go getting anything for summer?

Should never trust people that remind you of Willy wonka.

Waver is my waifu. Fuck you.

>you'd still run waver
excuse me friend, the merlin + support merlin called, it said waver can fuckoff :^)

no but really merlin is stupidly op is all, wavers just op on a normal level

You can beat the gane with any servant

>when can i roll her?
Caster Tamamo is supposed to be available during Halloween, with an increased drop rate. (Alongside increased drops for TamaCat, Vlad, Carmilla, and someone else.) She'll be added to the regular gacha pool sometime after that.

>Where do I farm skill up materials, specifically sabers?
Someplace with Sabers?

Honestly, I'm trying to figure that out myself.

>how is this not the protag with white hair guy?
Because this isn't Fire Emblem?

Also, not sure. I haven't used him.