Is she the new Minfilia?

Is she the new Minfilia?
nobody seems to like her at all but she's shoved into everything

>Minflilia died for this

Just arrived at red see, not seeing why everyone hates her now.

Then again I also don't get all the hate for Y'shtola, the only characters I found truly insufferable where Min-please save me I got kidnapped again-fillia and Nanamo "shit I fucked everything someone else can fix my problems I'd rather have tea parties"

I like her. She's not the best but eh likeable enough. I don't see what peoples' problems are. I'm guessing they're just salty waifufags.

What game even is this?

I love Lyse!

Loopy Lyse IX SquallHemoglobin.

>it's another scene with lyse embarrassing herself in front of potential allies.

Shit adventuring team. I miss Alphinaud and Estinien and Iceheart.

hopefully she is so she gets killed too

Why would i do hunts for centurio seals when they give nothing but shitty materia?

The problem is Lyse acts impulsive and headstrong and nobody calls her out on anything, so she seems like a mary stu

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ALL FIGHT THE GARLEANS TOGETHER!!!
*clenches fist*

Movement speed and the assumption they will force gear upgrades with hunts again.

Just looking at this, take an educated guess as to which dps got the lakshmi mount.

Yeap, that's right.

>That one scene where you have the option to deflate her optimism and she gets flustered because she can't believe you of all people just called her on her nonsense.

That said, it's only really here on Sup Forums whete the Lyse hate train is strong. People here have a tendancy to overstate character flaws, turning minor flaws into major ones, and major flaws into a gamr breaking catastrophe.

Most other places you look, her reception is pretty well divided between love and hate, with plenty of "She's okay" in the middle.

The only real thing I see everyone in both camps agreeing on is that her position as Resistance leader came too quickly and out if fucking nowhere and not one person in the resistance spoke out against a girl who's only been with them a few months taking over, while some had been there for years.

Is that the WHM's AF gear?

yes

>not one person in the resistance spoke out against a girl who's only been with them a few months taking over, while some had been there for years.
You don't understand user, it's not because her father, or her sister, or any experience she has leading anyone at all, or that she's a fucking idiot, but because she's herself

New player here

Literally how the fuck do I pick a server to play on
>people tell you to not go to the new player recommended servers
>go to populated servers
>all these end-game players
>Scared that if i do go to a new player recommended server i'm gonna be stuck there for awhile

I just want to play with other new players in a comfy guild

Note: i've been playing a week now and it has all been server hopping

>cuter face
>not offensively stupid
>doesn't rush ahead creating problems
>knows her own weaknesses and thanks you for helping her
>bigger tits
How can Lyse even compete

>Fordola becomes Sasugay
wtf yoshi

I guess I will have to level WHM now, for scientific purposes.

Nigger just pick any open server that isn't Mateus

>playing a WHM in Stormblood

Good joke, dude. The stop playing WHM meme is real.

its also that she doesnt really do anything on her own.

real spoiler
shes not even there for the Zenos fight, so how come she gets to be seen as the liberator of Ala Mhigo? she didnt strategize, she want even really on the vanguard...wtf?

By not being momma crystals meatpuppet destined to breed with the WoL

Why do people hate her? She had the guts to die for you. More than once

Someone in the writing team really likes DRK.

>title for clearing the story is The Liberator
>title for clearing 50-60 mch story is Liberator
What did Koji mean by this

Because she doesn't do anything exciting

>Take away Warrior's Internal Release
>Give them Inner Release

The first time wasn't for you, hydaelin just wanted to get her crystal proboscis on her.

Can't be worse than SCH, right?

What did she mean by this?

Wind-up Yotsuyu WHEN??

>WHM got infinite mana and can spam literally anything except holy now
>WHM is dead guys for real

what DPS meter skin is that

how do I get job icons, I've got the overlayplugin

>DPS classes above 50
>rested bar is effectively infinite
>Tank/Healer classes below level 30
>rested bar lasts 20 minutes

minfillia unbirthed them both

>Auto-running on my mount
>Look at my phone
>Look up
>Right before I hit a cliff I reach for the mouse but I'm too slow
>Monster engages combat for sixteen yalms away
>Die

I like them god damn tiddies.

She just takes too much time in terms of character development.

>you will never share a womb with Alisaie

>Lets convince them to fight with us by doing chores for them like gather food and kill animals.

no it isn't lol, its SCH thats getting shit on.

Did this ever even work? They recruited a handful of people from Ala Gannha and it didn't work at all on the pirates or the underwater lizards.

>we've hit Minfilia nostalgia goggles

If someone doesn't create some kind of cocktease doujin between Alph and Alisae I will be sorely dissapointed

She's an airhead that's fun to be around, unlike that stuck up bitch Minfilia.

Lyse is a babe

Why was Hien so much better
>Let's convince them to fight for us by learning about them and showing respect to and participating in their rituals
>Let's find out what my people really want before dragging them in to another war

How to spot mediocre SAM 101
>MUH MIDARE

ok b honest guys....who has the best midriff

no bullying ok just b honest

>The level 70 DRK quest

FUCKING FRAY HOLY SHIT I MARKED OUT. Also what the hell was Myste anyway.
Your "light side"?

I never understood the hate. She was the group administrator/mom and gave out your missions plus did all the annoying paperwork in the background. Also was the group eye candy.

What did you fuckers expect from her?

50-60 is better for POTD and frontlines are better for 60-70 right?

Lyse desu

Embracing your light side is the new edge.

>implying anyone will notice the midriff

IS AUGHT AMISS?
PRAY SEEK FOR SUCCOR
MAYHAP
AYE
SOOTHE OUR HUMORS

>we just arrest Fordola
Maaaan I really wanted to kill her.

Hien was an actual leader
Lyse is the equivalent of a girl raised by a rich father and put in charge of a company because she's his daughter

How much time does FFXIV take

Minfilia has better hips and a cuter belly button

It's not too late.

She's a fucking pain is what she is. I've gotten so tired of her and the constant 'I don't get why they don't rise up and fight!' scenes. It's irritating as all hell. Not to mention several times she was about to jump into a fight and fuck things over. Why the hell didn't we go to Ala Mhigo with the Monk trainer I'll never understand.

nobody likes Lyse in the first thing she's ever been in so I don't really see how she's shoved into everything.

The best fucking part was that you never actually beat Fordola in her hax mode without bullshit device for Urianger.

Yet when we fought Shin-Zenos-ryuu we did it just fine without any hax instrument.

>the heal slut meme is real
I want to use a skirt like WM AF1 on other casters

Crotch girl or tiddies girl. Minfilia also has a cuter face

Maybe she'll be a dungeon boss or something in 7.1.

Do you have any other responsibilities other than a job or school (not a combination of the two)? If so then any MMO is not for you.

What's surprising about that? Y'shtola have the byakugan.

Well that's unfortunate. The game looks fun

Aye, lass. Iffin ye be findin' aught amiss with the way we speak, mayhap ye shall better find yerself seekin' succor at th' far end o' be stabbers.

P.S.
Yer backside sways like a Limsan whore.

>farm something under an assumption

lol?????????

This line was strangely erotic. I admit I had a slight chub after reading.

She's got no real reason to be an antagonist anymore. She only fought so zealously for the garleans because she believed there was no other way to free Ala Mhigo.

>yfw Yotsuyo said "piss"
I want her to piss on me... does that make me weird?

Post yfw Guard Scorpion shows up in Ala Mhigo

Yes

Nope, it means you're a normal and well adjusted person.

What happens if you attack while it's tail is up

Maybe she will go crazy or something like a lot of FF villains.

*Magitek Scorpion

Was Rainbowmage updated?
I can't get SAM to show up, so I'm using Kagerou, which keeps resetting to Korean, which I hate

>travelling with two top qts like Lyse and Alisaie
>all I can think about is how I'd rather fuck Alphinaud
I have problems.

Rainbowmage overlay finally updated?

Mine doesn't need to be updated.

I don't. I want her to be the one to finally ruin something for Lyse.

Lyse needs something to complicate her story.
And Radiatia established that a lot of younger Ala Mhigans liked or were at least indifferent to imperial rule since it's all they knew, and they were too young to feel the full effects of getting shit on.

Fordola could come along and twist that i to "At least with the Imperials we had order and purpose. What have we now? No government and complete Chaos!"

Lyse needs to see that half of the Ala Mhigans are fucking opprotunists not afraid to turn on their own, and she needs to be forced into some situations where no matter what choice she makes, the outcome is bad for someone. She needs to see that the only reason she isn't like them is because she never really grew up with them. She's no more Ala Mhigan than an Italian-American is an Italian national.

We need to see her struggle as a leader and faceplant hard at least once.

>male Roe WHM
hm

You're fucking gay.

My girlfriend has admitted to me masturbating at the thought of giving Alphinaud his first blowjob.

Just as fray was your angry and fed-up, Myste was your sad
Particularly, the part that was sick of all the dying going on.

Not in the superior non memed on localization.

Minfilia. Those tiddies is ridiculous and the face is cuter.

>that official art of Alphinaud in a dress and thigh high's

what did Yoship mean by this?

>not just covering it in RETURN user