Woah

w
o
a
h

I never played the original trilogy of Crash games as a kid so yes

Kinda but

>no reviews

Fishy, why are they hiding with the embargo?

Youre probably going to get nothing out of these games unless you like platformers you know.

People have already streamed themselves 100%ing the games tho

I like platformers so whatever

Is it as hard as the original crash games or did they casualize them?

super hyped

I'm not super hyped, but I'll still be buying it day one
Crash 4 and Twinsanity were my childhood

Its exactly the same as the original games aside from the addition of some nice quality of life changes, like making crash 1 control the same as 2 and 3, letting you play as coco if you want, adding the speed shoes to 2, etc.

I don't expect it to be a masterpiece just good like the rest of the Vicarious Visions Crash games (which were all 7.5/10 material). I don't expect it to surpass the scores of the originals because lets face it, perception of gaming has changed since the late 90's and things acceptable back then don't cut it. There's probably going to be a letdown from the younger crowd (it's getting pretty overhyped) who aren't used to the original titles and will expect more but I'm sure any long time fan will find it good.

Damn... the reviewers are probably gonna shit hard on it, original crash was hard as fuck

I'll be getting the game, but I still don't have a PS4 yet. I'll be getting that half way through next month.

>"tight controls are casual, bad controls made the games what they are, 2 was an exception"
Someone actually said this here. Tight controls make a game casual apparently.

It was shit on at the time for its bad controls, it would be extremely funny if the game is now criticized for having better controls. Crash 1 wasnt bad, but 2 was definately better, and it had alot to do with how fun and responsive moving around was, thats an important thing in a platformer.

*Whoa

>be Italian
>dream the HD remaster actually ships with our original PS1-era VAs, unlike the US
>nah it's just going to be Skylanders crap
>this fucking thing came out youtube.com/watch?v=fB4acwPezrs
>it's dubbed by our PS1 Cortex and Coco VA

Are they just toying with my heart now? Is this really the only ironic way the original actors are going to take a part in the rerelease?

I've had the game since the 22nd thanks to my local shop.

65% in Crash 1 (Platinum will be insane because its fucking impossible)

75% in Crash 2 (They give you the running shoes after beating it so I'm hype to finish)

73% in Crash 3 (taking my time because its my favorite and Im gushing nostalgia)

Does it come with a booklet?

No booklet unfortunately, no reverse cover either

Glad I pre-ordered digitally.

Physical copies no longer have any incentives.