Why don't Japs utilize their nuclear history...

Why don't Japs utilize their nuclear history? You'd think getting nuked twice while also having a reactor explode they'd have more inspiration for this shit then the slavs right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XNJM_Kamyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine if someone did a 9/11 game

>Why don't Japs utilize their nuclear history?

you mean like akira and gojira?

GTAIV?

That'd be kinda funny

Japanese people generally feel uncomfortable when you bring up to topics like nuclear bombs, WW2 and tsunamis. They live in a peaceful bubble.

t. live in Tokyo

No I mean genuine Nuclear disaster shooting, looting survival horror.

So Japanese people are uncomfortable with talking and using insperation from history? I mean I didn't think it was that bad but their own government is quietly killing the people living around Fukushima's zone by saying everythings fine.

>t. live in Tokyo
proof, weebo?

The nuking was less than a century ago. it's no doubt a sore topic.

The intro is people jumping from the towers, while free falling is playing.

>there was a new disaster report game being made
>it got cancelled because of the fucking tsunami
WHY

So? Chernobyl and the Soviet Union was also a century ago yet those types of games are still being made by the same group of people that lived under and felt both. Why are gooks too emotional to take advantage of their historical plights?

>Why don't Japs utilize their nuclear history?
Because japs don't like to admit anything wrong about them from WW II, from their warcrimes against other asian nations to the fact they lost.

Digging up nukes just cause "muh setting" might bring up the not-comfy question of why they were nuked in the first place.

Yeah but the slavs are crazy motherfuckers who doesnt afraid of anything

>So Japanese people are uncomfortable with talking and using insperation from history?

They were an aggressor in one of the most brutal wars in the history of the planet. And they lost, badly. That kind of thing leaves its mark - as a culture, they're not gonna be able to just shrug and move on.

The Imperial Empire of Japan were the good guys, the U.S should've allied with them, & the axis.

Fucking gooks are the reason why China is a polluted, communist shithole to this day. They were most certainly the bad guys.

because the slavs were smart enough to abandon their nuclear disaster site, giving them a cool setting and location to draw inspiration from

the nips built on top of their ground-zeroes instead and live there. it's probably why they're all so autistic, too much radiation frying their brains.

The Japs were fucked in the head. If anything the US should have teamed up with Germany to defeat Japan.

>Japs invade a country
>soldiers dragging women out of their homes to rape and kill them
>if their family resists, they get shot
>"THEY GOOD BOYS, THEY DINDU NUFFIN"

Literally fucking savages. Two nukes were not, in fact, enough,

If the Axis had won, communism would be gone, & china would be non-polluted, Imperial Japan.

For slavs its all about communism/post communism despair and also despair n folklore

T.Slav

Now i know how it feels like to be triggered. There's no justification of unit 737.

War is war

Well, considering they felt the tragedy first hand I bet that's like Jerusalem releasing a game about Hitler or Egypt. On top of that, they didn't need to think about sending a message through games to further teach their people not to look up to the atom bomb. They experienced it. Westerners didn't feel it the same way. They had the power and had to make the decision not to use it and we constantly need reminding not to use it because like the kid who doesn't believe he'll get burned by the hot stove-top coil, America is full of people that want America to show it's "nuclear dominance". Until they feel it first-hand of course.

>Japanese people

Not most cultures have a defeatist culture to them buddy. If America lost WW2 and new york got bombed to shit and they surrendered not everyone would happily bring it up/talk about it. It'd be Taboo anywhere.

I'm curious as to why the Japanese government hasn't cleared out Fukushima, a reactor did explode similar to Chernobyl right? So why would they still have villages full of people still living in the contaminated exclusion zone? Is Japan that petrified of negative atomic energy they can't even admit to a self made nuclear disaster?

Could be done quite well.

Separate it in few chapters
Chapter 1 would have you, a random employee, try to escape the building after it got hit by plane. Falling floors, water, fire, other people would obstruct your way.
Basically a puzzle section mixed with high tension.

Chapter 2 would have you play as us intelligence agent in the field, finding out about the attack... But too late.
It ends with a scene where president and his cabinet knows about the attack, but it is too late to do anything to prevent it. Discussion starts about how to take the biggest advantage.
this is basically a hook, can't deny conspiracy but can't also confirm it. Otherwise you'll get too much bad publicity.

Chapter 3 would portray you on the plane. You try to stop one terrorist on the plane itself - by after you do it it turns out that it was a field agent and you just took control of the plane.
This part ends with scene where you, from inside the cockpit, see two towers getting closer.

It ends with a newsreel of beginning of Iraq war.

Let it Die.

Most Americans talk about Vietnam as if we won, they dance around loosing.

And you think no 'murica soldiers did that? Way to just generalize to EVERY Japanese soldier.

>Bro we're gonna nuke you if you don't surrender
>Haha whituuu pigguuu we never surrender
*nuked*
>Why you nuke us evil whituuu pigguuu?
>Just surrender bro
>No
*nuked again*
>Waaaaah you men so evil

That sounds like boring ass story game. I'd rather play as the terrorists

Still doesn't explain why Slavs revel in this misery though. Seriously, look at their games. If it's not about grimdark war shit, it's about nuclear shit.

They didn't thpugh you slant eyed fuck, subhuman commies maybe but not western ally forces.

That was a horribly drastic measure. Not exactly a balanced trade. And the U.S. knew it right afterwards when everyone looked in horror as millions of innocent people just died.

Well the difference is that in Russian and Japanese army higher officers turned blind eye yo that, or even encouraged it.

In other armies it was frowned upon.
It is not a matter of event itself, but the scale.

T. Slav weeaboo

Americans certainly didnt chop off the heads of their PoWs with katanas like it was some sport for sure.

>attempting to justify mass murder and rape with an absolutely meaningless truism

Not too bright, are you.

>The US military committed and condoned war crimes against civilians

Citation needed, nigger.

Good lord you're misinformed.

keep lying to your self.

Well the biggest mouths still screeching about Vietnam are delusional alternative-fact-tier burgers. Otherwise Vietnam wouldn't even be a good example because it was a foreign war and I was indicating a war where your country gets invaded and subjugated.

>fugg magarther we but a shitshow dis war DD: the commies toog down hidler while we sbended 4 years trying to deal with gookies on islands and now tey are goming for jaban before us too wat do we do D:
>we use two nuges >:D
>and?
>we drob them on cities not on gountryside or sea :DD its about sending a message

Can't do that, unless you want your game to die.

I honestly would prefer that.
But imagine tomb raider esque escape from the building, theif/no weapons splinter cell stealth, and finally cover shooter in the plane

That's all war is

Yeah, it would have been better to just shoot them.

Misinformrd with the truth? Only the Japanese and Commies, both non-humans engaged in grizzly acts that'd put allied forces like the British and Americans behind bars.

Check This is the reason why.

It was sad and it would have been great to avoid it, but they shouldn't have picked a fight they couldn't win. It wasn't dumb to nuke Japan, it was dumb to think you could attack America and they would just sue for peace.

>Only Japanese and Commies
>Non Humans
>Ignores Nazis

Fucking dropped lmao, go back to stormcuck you screeching beta degenerate

No instead, they now rape, pillage and kill any who oppose them for sport. Just because they aren't white enough all in the name of "freedom". Whilst funding militaries for the very people they are oppressing leaving the poor and damned to rot in that hell forever.

Today I will remind them

The IJA reasoned that they were hoping to inflict as many casualties as possible to demoralize the US into continuing the fight. It turns out pissing off a nation that just got out from the Depression wasnt such a good idea as the opposite happened; for every 1 dead GI, he took with him 10 dead Japs/

>MacArthur BTFOd panfaced nips
>you fap to anime in your bedroom and shitpost on Sup Forums
He won faggot. Also your post reeks of autism you fucking sperg

>non-humans
Kike confirmed, go commit suicide you obese moral less fedora wearing friendless faggot. You'll never amount to anything with that mindset. You might as well end you pathetic life now, the vidya industry is collapsing so the only thing giving you a meaning in life is about to go to shit. Just end the pain before it gets worse.

Yeah they preferred shooting them or throwing them off planes/off ships usually

Of course they always "don't condone it" but how does that even make a difference if they still allow it to happen all the fucking time. They don't even attempt to stop it. Oh sure the media blows up for a week and then everyone forgets until it happens AGAIN.

I don't know where in my post did I say the Nazi's were good triggered Sup Forumsedditor but control your autism, and it was the SS that had those hideous acts committed, not your average german soldier, also which didn't rape and pillage like the average Commie and gook subhuman.

lol u mad

I can post a picture of a random batshit retarded lefty as well user

Heil Der Fuhrer
Heil Der Vaterland
Heil Die Deutsche Frau
Heil Das Deutsche kinder

And yet McArthur was responsible for the destruction of Manila, which was once home to priceless European heritage dating back to the 17th century.

Even if he didnt lay siege on it, the Japs would have surrendered anyway.

>assblasted about western vidya being hot garbage ridden with SJWs while Glorious Nippon Master race vidya are loaded with s-tier waifus
>This is the only place you can vent about your autistic thoughts and opinions because you are a complete social outcast

:3

Take your pills, Goldstein

You sound a bit triggered, Reddit is two doors down next the gaping liberal faggot sign.

>what is godzilla
>what is akira
they approach their nuclear history very differently and more symbolic, but they do approach it.

But he's right though, Communists and pre-nuked gooks weren't human.

Give it 30 years for Fukushima to develop some old wives tales and be abandoned long enough to be spoopy.

>It's another "jerries were good guys its just a few guys on top who did all the bad shit" wehraboo

Stop screeching, you lost. Hitler died like a rat hiding underground. Nazi flags were trampled and swastikas were dynamite'd off in 1945, Nazis were fucking removed. The only residue left is a bunch of beta basement virgins blaming everyone else for how retarded they are.

>liberal
>homo
>reddit
Sounds like where you need to go, I'm ultra-right, upper middle class, Aryan you brainwashed swine.

holy shit the projection is real. I don't give a fuck about video games you virgin. This is a history thread

>pre-nuked japanese weren't human
wot, fuck the commies though.

I wonder whose behind these triggered posts...

They did.

Its pretty mediocre, and not very fun.[/spoiler

You stupid leftist are the retarded ones, I bet your some over weight emo looking faggot who wears tales.

At least we can all agree that Murrikans btfo'd the Japs real hard and have become America's bitch ever since then.

>*holds back tears* this..this isn't about vidya... FUCK YOU GOOKS FUCK YOU NONHUMANS GET FUCKING NUKED

Yeah right. Get the fuck back to your containment board or stormfart you screeching autists.

>being this much of a butthurt weaboo
lmaoing @ ur life

Keep crying faggot you still lost.

There's only one answer

Crying is for children and why cry when more & more come to our cause kike. We'll regain power, & finish the job.

Fuck nukes.

When do we get The Last Samurai 2 with Tom Cruise?

They already did.
youtube.com/watch?v=3XNJM_Kamyg

Yeah keeping calling me whatever you want all you faggots ever do is cry and complain so I'll leave you to that. Don't respond.

yfw nazis got turbo-btfo'd and 70 years later 15 year old basement degenerates are crying about it
>Pamperings of an angry, bespectacled, acne-ridden inbred written to the sound of tyrone fucking his mother in the background inside his basement

Ironically Japan being nuked spared them from the Red Menace of the west because America quickly had to rebuild them out of guilt, so they never experienced the tyranny of Communism. Maybe that was the key ingredient because of all these good slav games. But then agaon looking at how much of a shithole China is to this day maybe I'm wrong.

>Good Slav games
Now that I think about what are some good Slav games besides Witcher

I know you people don't read but try Quartered Safe Out Here if you want to read up on how Japan was before MacArthur.

Also Empire of the Sun.

Well there is some speculation that the US used the nuke, not to force the Japs into surrender, but to deter the Russians already fucking up shit in China. If the Russian hordes were to invade Japan, who knows how much rape and pillage was going to happen considering the Russians are still butthurt about the Russo-Japanese war and were willing for some payback.

>OP brings up a good topic aboot video game, thread ruined by small dick losers from Sup Forums

Thank you mods for being meaningless children and not doing your jobs, but hey if a stupid pastel pony was posted in this thread that would have been deleted in under 5 seconds

What game is this?

STALKER, are you retarded?

Most vids of stalker look like the game was made in 1995. Are you a nigger?

STALKER

>he seriously thinks Sup Forums isnt a satellite board by Sup Forums

Now name something else

>he seriously think he can waggle his small dick anywhere he wants

Tetris
Pathalogic

Yeah totally looks like a game from 95
lmaoing at ur lyfe right now